Sora vs Bayonetta

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Aug. 15, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12

RULES!!!

Both in Character

Both have no Knowledge

Both have no Prep

Bayonetta has no Witch Time, likewise Sora does not have Stopga

Bayonetta in Bayonetta, and Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2

Sora cannot use Genie, and Bayonetta cannot transform to her Final Form ( her final form is shown in the video below )

Contenders

Location!!!

Really, nobody is interested in this match :(?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@AnimeDefender: Can Bayonetta beat Sephiroth?

@ImDictatorBowDown:She can beat Dante. I don't know about Sephiroth, but if you are talking about the match between him and Sora, Sephiroth wasn't going all out or something like that.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bayonetta beat a Goddess the size of a small Moon and survived inside the Sun without a scratch. She is also confirmed to be stronger than Dante, who was made by the same guy.

Bayonetta stomps.

@KingOfAsh: I made another thread where Sora beat Dante from DMC 4. Also can you show me when Bayonetta survived in the sun.

@AnimeDefender:

She also breathes in outer space and survives a fall from the upper atmosphere to the Earth

@KingOfAsh: That was not Bayonetta, that was the monster that she punched to the sun in that transformation.

@AnimeDefender: WEll then, has Sora ever punched anyone several million km into the Sun?

@KingOfAsh: No, has Bayonetta ever punched something that far away in her normal form, besides Sora can use his Genie. Now I am going to edit the battle after realizing how powerful is the Genie.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@KingOfAsh: That's all true but didn't see punch a Goddess or God threw the Sun too? I can't remember.

@Ikki_Minami_: What do you mean "that's all true"?

@AnimeDefender: Sorry I ready it half-assedly lol, but Bayonetta did punch a Goddess or God throw the Sun if I remember right.

@Ikki_Minami_: Well there is the video showing us that she did. Who do you think wins?

@AnimeDefender: Hmmm. I like Sora he's one of my favorite but still Bayonetta, What do you speculate the out come of this battle will be.

@Ikki_Minami_: Both have a difficult fight.... that is all. I only want a fair match, if Sora win's then awesome, if Bayonetta win's awesome. The only thing I want is a even match where the characters facing eachother have a shot taking eachother down.

@AnimeDefender: Same with me :) And personally I think despite what others are saying this is a pretty close an even battle.

@Ikki_Minami_: Then my mission to make a even fight is accomplished lol.

@AnimeDefender: :D yup.

@AnimeDefender: So what is Sora with his genie?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel