Sora vs Bayonetta (legit feats only)

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on June 13, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fight between the best of the Umbran witches and the KH protagonist. Anime feats are also acceptable.

Round 1: straight fight, in character.

Round 2: both are bloodlusted.

Round 3: Jeanne comes in to help Bayonetta. It is assumed that the Queen of Sheva can only be summoned using both their powers.

Battle takes place in an open field that stretches for miles (nobody is around). They start 100m away from each other.

Who wins?

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sora in final form or anti-form vs Bayonetta would be epic. Bayonetta is as powerful as Xemnas or Xehanort's heartless. I will put the matches between Sora and Xemnas.

Keep in mind that Sora never used is more powerful abilities because Riku was there fighting alongside him. Had Sora been allowed to use his final 0r anti powers he would have beaten Xemnas by himself.

You don't need to watch the entire thing, just look for the last to parts of this fight.

Post by Saladking (910 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bayonetta slapped a goddess over 90 million miles into the sun

What is there to debate here?

@Saladking said:

Bayonetta slapped a goddess over 90 million miles into the sun

What is there to debate here?

It's hinted that she was only able to do that by tapping into Jeanne's powers as well (note that white hair appears when she summons the Queen of Sheva). I'll clarify that in the OP.

But yeah, they always have that as an option in the 3rd round :P

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
round 1 she stomp sora
round 2 sora might have  little chance since he bloodlusted,still going to die anyway
round 3- jean and bayonneta summon sheba and  punch sora to the sun
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@LHWKnight:

Word of advice, nobody's gonna take the time to watch about 80 minutes of footage.

Just list feats or statements.

@BloodSprinkles: You don't have to, all you need to do is watch a little bit of it, I even state this *Sigh* just watch like the last seven or so minutes of the dragon fight

Post by EVA_01 (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

this battle would turn into a horrible torture experience for sora....

@LHWKnight:

You didn't really clarify what the "last part" is though.

@BloodSprinkles:

oh how silly of me, next time I'll be more specific.

@LHWKnight:

Seriously though.

@BloodSprinkles: Sorry couldn't help it.

Post by Justalittlegirl (916 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I've heard high tier Kingdom Hearts characters are large planet level, but I don't know how accurate this is.

Post by Stingerrain (394 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Justalittlegirl: Extremely unaccurate. Kingdom Hearts is indeed a powerful verse, but it's nowhere near planetary.

Anyways the only round Sora really has a chance in is 2, but even then he'd probably still lose.

@Justalittlegirl said:

I've heard high tier Kingdom Hearts characters are large planet level, but I don't know how accurate this is.

Then you've only heard from fanboys or idiots. Most of their fights barely put them on city level, you can forget about planet level.

@Stingerrain said:

@Justalittlegirl: Extremely unaccurate. Kingdom Hearts is indeed a powerful verse, but it's nowhere near planetary.

Anyways the only round Sora really has a chance in is 2, but even then he'd probably still lose.

Sweet merciful truth...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel