sora vs al & ed

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sora from kingdom hearts vs Edward and Alphonse from FMA
Post by Dream (7,096 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What version of Sora are we talking: KH1, KH: CoM, or KH2?
KH2 i guess. he has less magic on that game, but he has awesome forms.
Post by Dream (7,096 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Then this match goes to Sora. Magnega and Reflega would be the bane of Ed and Al's existence in this battle if they can't attack in close and mid-range quarters which their fighting style greatly relies upon as they could get sucked into Magnega to be easy pickings for Sora or get a nasty backlash in damage from Reflega. And even while alone, Sora can still Drive into Limit Form to inflict nasty damage on the Elric Brothers with Limit combos. KH2 Sora's swordsmanship with the Keyblade has greatly improved from KH1, so he's no pushover.
@Dream said:
" Then this match goes to Sora. Magnega and Reflega would be the bane of Ed and Al's existence in this battle if they can't attack in close and mid-range quarters which their fighting style greatly relies upon as they could get sucked into Magnega to be easy pickings for Sora or get a nasty backlash in damage from Reflega. And even while alone, Sora can still Drive into Limit Form to inflict nasty damage on the Elric Brothers with Limit combos. KH2 Sora's swordsmanship with the Keyblade has greatly improved from KH1, so he's no pushover. "
agreed, i guess this was a spite thread after all.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lol Sora all the way
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Lol Sora all the way "
so is this a curbstomp?
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Lol Sora all the way "
so is this a curbstomp? "

Eh, I'd say it would be a good fight and then Sora ends up winning.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm going to say Ed anyway, since Sora is a douche. I wonder if it'd still be a curbstomp if Ed had a philosophers stone?
@AgentJ said:
"I'm going to say Ed anyway, since Sora is a douche. I wonder if it'd still be a curbstomp if Ed had a philosophers stone? "

I think that it would make the fight a curbstomp the other way lol
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"I'm going to say Ed anyway, since Sora is a douche. I wonder if it'd still be a curbstomp if Ed had a philosophers stone? "
I think that it would make the fight a curbstomp the other way lol "
it would be even i think
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
it would be even i think "
Maybe i'd know more if i hadn't fucked up at gamestop the other day. I thought I was buying Kingdom Hearts 1, but the cover was confusing, so I was really buying 2. 
@AgentJ said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
it would be even i think "
Maybe i'd know more if i hadn't fucked up at gamestop the other day. I thought I was buying Kingdom Hearts 1, but the cover was confusing, so I was really buying 2.  "
awesome, 2 is better. it sways off the story line a bit, bit its still good
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

isnt this a bit of a spite? i like ed and al but its a bit of a blowout
@FLCL1 said:
" isnt this a bit of a spite? i like ed and al but its a bit of a blowout "
really, someone was saying how great they are with making big cannons and that the philosophers stone would make them win. but i agree sora is awesome
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel