Sora (Kingdom Hearts) vs Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Topic started by Stingerrain on June 19, 2012. Last post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (334 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

This is Sora at the end of KH2.

Manga Vash.

Bloodlusted.

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place in the Sahara Desert.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Scenario 1: Vash has the Angel Arm.

Scenario 2: He doesn't.

Who wins?

Post by Dream (6,573 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'm assuming for both scenarios that Vash can make use of his other Plant abilities, right?
Post by Stingerrain (334 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: I suppose i'll make it a Scenario 1/ Scenario 2 situation where he has access to them and he doesn't.

Post by Count_Dracula (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'll give this to sora for his greater speed and mobility, the guy is fast enough to block Sephiroth so I'd assume he can handle Vash's gun. Sora has fought bosses that use lasers before so I don't think he would have trouble with the angel arm. This is all based on anime knowledge of vash.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vash seems to have an edge here. Is Sephiroth really that fast?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,457 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vash is probably supersonic/nearing hypersonic reactions and speed whereas Sora has shown himself to be massively hypersonic and able to move so fast he can't be seen at times, or warp snipe and react to thousands of lasers being fired at him from multiple directions. He fought Xigbar who was able to not only fire off multiple lasers but also control the space around them letting them change direction, warp and generally just come from any direction.

Power wise he slices through buildings like they're made of butter.

Angel arm would probably take Sora out but I doubt Vash would have the time needed to use it.

But all my knowledge of Vash is also only anime based and maybe he's a lot stronger in the manga.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Id give it to vash. His angel wings should protect him from soras assults and unless sora is FTL he's not survivng vashes black hole bullets

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ohgodwhy said:

Vash is probably supersonic/nearing hypersonic reactions and speed whereas Sora has shown himself to be massively hypersonic and able to move so fast he can't be seen at times, or warp snipe and react to thousands of lasers being fired at him from multiple directions. He fought Xigbar who was able to not only fire off multiple lasers but also control the space around them letting them change direction, warp and generally just come from any direction.

Power wise he slices through buildings like they're made of butter.

Angel arm would probably take Sora out but I doubt Vash would have the time needed to use it.

But all my knowledge of Vash is also only anime based and maybe he's a lot stronger in the manga.

This.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel