Sora, Donald and Goofy run the Organization Cup

Topic started by Dream on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by OmegaMekix 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
Here's the scenario: Organization XIII makes an agreement with Hades to host a cup in the Underdrome where all thirteen members of the Organization (not counting Xion for reasons that are a big spoiler to the 358/2 Days game) will confront Sora and pals in a gauntlet style battle. Kairi's held captive by Hades and will be released if Sora survives the cup. Riku is parts unknown. Here's some stipulations for Sora's party for this battle.
 
-Sora has Ultima Weapon as Keyblade of choice. Has access to KH2 spells and abilities. Has access to all Drive forms so long as Goofy and Donald are still alive. If not, Sora is limited to either Limit form or the basic Drive form of whichever party member that is still living. Can't use Summons.
-Goofy has Save the King+ as his Shield. Has all KH2 abilities and MP Gift ability from KH1.
-Donald has Save the Queen+ as his Staff. Has access to all spells from KH1, as well as KH2 Limits and support abilities.
-All three party members carry 5 Elixirs and 1 Megalixir a piece on them.
-After one member of the Organization falls, the next one comes in to battle immediately afterward.
 
Now for the gauntlet order:
1. Marluxia (human form only, no mech forms)
2. Demyx
3. Axel
4. Vexen
5. Zexion
6. Luxord
7. Lexaeus
8. Xaldin
9. Larxene
10. Xigbar
11. Saix (starts battle off in berserker form for a short time. Not active for rest of battle afterward due to lack of moonlight in the underworld.)
12. Xemnas (final form)
13. Roxas (dual Keyblades)
 
So can Sora's group survive this cup or if not, how far do you think they can make it?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
To beat all those guys in a row would be really tough for them.  I'm not really sure if they could do it or not.
 
EDIT:  After thinking about it, I don't think they could.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

5 elixirs? 1 mega elixir?  well it is possible, come on its sora! i would say they would, be able to do it with a break in between, each boss fight *smiles*
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
they would most likely end at xemnas, since well sora and riku have to save each other ass during xemnas fight
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
what level is sora?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" what level is sora? "
actually this , this is very very important, grind hard enough, and they are losers
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" what level is sora? "
actually this , this is very very important, grind hard enough, and they are losers "
yeah that's what i was thinking i mean if you max your level you can pretty much one shot most of the list.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" what level is sora? "
actually this , this is very very important, grind hard enough, and they are losers "
yeah that's what i was thinking i mean if you max your level you can pretty much one shot most of the list. "
except xemnas anyway
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" what level is sora? "
actually this , this is very very important, grind hard enough, and they are losers "
yeah that's what i was thinking i mean if you max your level you can pretty much one shot most of the list. "
except xemnas anyway "
Mrm, if you have Ultima and fenrir it doesn't take that many hits for him to go down.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" what level is sora? "
actually this , this is very very important, grind hard enough, and they are losers "
yeah that's what i was thinking i mean if you max your level you can pretty much one shot most of the list. "
except xemnas anyway "
Mrm, if you have Ultima and fenrir it doesn't take that many hits for him to go down. "
and some of his attack did the same to sora
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Who ever is playing Sora has to be a complete beast, although I don't see him completing this without Riku to toss out some of those darkness energy attack things.  
 
:P
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator
@kira112 said:
"5 elixirs? 1 mega elixir?  well it is possible, come on its sora! i would say they would, be able to do it with a break in between, each boss fight *smiles* "

Right plus also the keyblade, level and how weak were/strong the organization made? 
 
Plus this scenerio is very like the the Final Mix+ Version of KH2... At the end there is a room with 13 doors... once passing all 13 doors (Org. XIII) a 14th door opens for you to fight with Terra 
 
  

  

 

Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Let me do the math on this one.
 
Normally the chances would be very slim but add the fact that Kiari is in danger would significantly boost the chances. This would make the chances turn Sora into the Underdog. In all form of entertainment the position Underdog  would grant immense power and almost double his chances at the end.
 
Yep, I would have to say that with this logic Sora has an amazingly high chance to win.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel