Sonic the Hedgehog vs Franky

Topic started by Stingerrain on Feb. 3, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (387 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Post-Timeskip Franky.

Standard game Sonic.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Neutral battleground.

Who wins?

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

standard game sonic would get crushed by franky

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Stingerrain: The HELL?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sonic loses.

Archie sonic on the other hand...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Sonic jump on Franky head and Chopper come out

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,776 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Isn't Sonic able to fight Galactus or something? I think I remember reading that somewhere before, if so then I guess Sonic.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Isn't Sonic able to fight Galactus or something? I think I remember reading that somewhere before, if so then I guess Sonic.

That's Archie Sonic.

Of course we can always take into account that Sonic defeated Solaris, a universal being...

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sonic wins

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Stingerrain: Does Sonic have the chaos emeralds?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,901 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

standard game sonic would get crushed by franky

Seeing as chaos emeralds tend to be standard equipment for Sonic, he probably has them and ergo has Supersonic form. As Supersonic he stomps Franky.

@CerusSerenade: they arent, i have played most of the games and i dont recall having access to them anytime i want.

@othus12 said:

@CerusSerenade: they arent, i have played most of the games and i dont recall having access to them anytime i want.

Incorrect. Since Unleashed, he had them on hand at the beginning. And starting in Colors and in Generations, you can use them whenever you want after you collect 50 rings. So as of recently, they are standard equipment.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Don't you have to collect red rings or something to be able to use it in Sonic Colors?

@YoungChief: Yeah. Once you get red rings from all levels, you can use the Chaos Emeralds whenever you want. But in Generations, I believe all you have to do is finish the game and buy the power up and you can use them at will.

@UltimateHero0406: so he cant really use them as he wants....

@othus12: ??? Umm, those are game mechanics to challenge the player. In Unleashed, he made them appear instantly and transformed. Plus, after he tracked them all down for the billionth time in generations, he is now in possession of them once again so yeah he can.

@UltimateHero0406: well if he is only winning because of the emralds then the op should have changed the thread to franky vs super sonic as well.

Standard equipment is expected with the character, it would make more sense that if he didn't want the emeralds involved that he included "no supersonic" or "no emeralds".

@CerusSerenade: emeralds win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel