Sonic Boss Gauntlet

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Not really. Having someone who rolls around at the speed of sound become so powerful he's almost God is just extremely dumb, Mario is what he is. He's a kid's game character. He doesn't try to be more than that... Sonic needs to learn it's better when it knows it's place.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: Well branching out isn't necessarily a bad thing. Look at DBZ. Every season the characters get exponential power boosts. Goku started as just a kid who who was really fast, strong, and a good martial artist. He is now capable of blowing up continents and moons with ease and is about to fight a "god". And on top of that, none of this stuff about Sonic is even new. He has been going Super Sonic since his start. Hell, he's been going hyper sonic almost as long and they don't even use that. And what they do with him in the games is nothing compared to him in the comic books they've been publishing since the 90s. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't want to know.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: I don't know, he didn't seem as powerful before when he went Super sonic as he does now... I don't know though. Also the concept is still stupid to me that he goes from zero to godly like that, lol

Also, speaking of DBZ, I just saw that if you preorder the new Naruto game you get a Goku costume xD

Well if it was just Sonic running around and smashing robots, he might as well be Crash Bandicoot lol.

And yeah I saw! The game itself is cool but that takes the cake lol.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Mario recreated his own universe (or was that Rosalina)

Anyway, Mario been around the corner many times, so he won't be afraid of any Sonic villain

@Destinyheroknight: EDIT: Actually after defeating Bowser, a ton of new galaxies spawned from those little chubby stars. However, it was not under his own power.

And I guess you could say that but afraid or not, he would lose really badly to any Sonic final bosses excluding Eggman's machines and possibly Perfect Chaos.

Also, who was able speedblitz the guy who soloed the cast of Nintendo? Sonic!

Sega do what Nintendon't.

JK

Post by Kobra678 (3,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nirvash neo from eureka 7 ao, if it has the quartz gun with it.

@UltimateHero0406:

It wasn't under Sonic power either

Anyway, Mario could just use his Hammer Brother Suit and destroy all of Sonic Bosses with just one hit

Sega do what Nintendon't.

Yeah, losing the consoles war and made one of the worst games ever. You are right about that :)

@Destinyheroknight: Hammer bro suit? You mean the one that spams hammers? That won't work on the vast majority of bosses. Like I said, he could beat Egg Nega wisp. Perfect Chaos tops. Everyone else one shots him.

And LOL true. I had never even heard of a Sega console until the Game Cube came out and some people were comparing them.

@UltimateHero0406: Hammer Brother Suit>>>>>All Sonic Bosses, it can warp time and space, it can kill the dead, it can destroy the universe with one hammer throw :)

@Destinyheroknight: WOW! I need to catch up on my Mario LOL

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,200 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I found this show the other day called "Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de", it's basis is SEGA vs Nintendo, with sonic being the main character, though he isn't really sonic just a human with the same characteristics, it's pretty weird considering Mario is main antagonist and that the show is somewhat Ecchi

Each major character is a parody of a Nintendo/ Sega character this is what they look like

@ImDictatorBowDown: Whoa. That's really cool! I'll have to look more into that. Thanks

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,914 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Jotaro Kujo

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Asura The Destructor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel