Sonic and Knuckles vs The dash and Quicksilver

Topic started by soldier on Nov. 28, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

They start 1 mile apart, and team 2 charge at team 1 
Who wins?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@soldier said:
" They start 1 mile apart, and team 2 charge at team 1 Who wins? "
i'm going to go with team 2, Both Dash and Quicksilver are mach 5 Runners and tmk sonic is only mach 1 ( not sure how knuckles will even enter the fight if he can't catch team 2)
@rein said:
" @soldier said:
i'm going to go with team 2, Both Dash and Quicksilver are mach 5 Runners and tmk sonic is only mach 1 ( not sure how knuckles will even enter the fight if he can't catch team 2) "

Lol, I just thought that if knuckles could fight with sonic and sometimes keep up, he would hold his own, but obviously not, it has been a long time since I watched sonic, but it always amused me how people like tails kept up with sonic sometimes.
@soldier said:
" @rein said:
" @soldier said:
i'm going to go with team 2, Both Dash and Quicksilver are mach 5 Runners and tmk sonic is only mach 1 ( not sure how knuckles will even enter the fight if he can't catch team 2) "
Lol, I just thought that if knuckles could fight with sonic and sometimes keep up, he would hold his own, but obviously not, it has been a long time since I watched sonic, but it always amused me how people like tails kept up with sonic sometimes. "
yeah it always confused me too
Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Quicksilver demolishes the two anthropomorphic Sega critters before they are able to run up to the two human speedsters since the guy's Mach 5 speeds would get him to Sonic and Knuckles instantly. Dash isn't even going to be a factor in this battle since his top speed's been shown in the movies and video games to be only at 190 MPH making him the slowest of the four speedsters.
@Dream said:
" Quicksilver demolishes the two anthropomorphic Sega critters before they are able to run up to the two human speedsters since the guy's Mach 5 speeds would get him to Sonic and Knuckles instantly. Dash isn't even going to be a factor in this battle since his top speed's been shown in the movies and video games to be only at 190 MPH making him the slowest of the four speedsters. "
wait which dash are we talking about? the one i thought he meant (a girl) Broke the speed barrier before.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17
sonic can move faster than Mach 1. not sure how fast tho.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" sonic can move faster than Mach 1. not sure how fast tho. "
tmk Sonic has always been stated to run at the speed of sound which is mach 1.
Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: Isn't the Dash for this match the one from the Incredibles?
@Dream said:
" @rein: Isn't the Dash for this match the one from the Incredibles? "
not sure i assumed it was quicksilvers friend from the Newmen. Anyway Quicksilver is still to fast for Sonic and knuckles so whether its dash or dash Team 2 wins.
@rein said:
" @Dream said:
" @rein: Isn't the Dash for this match the one from the Incredibles? "
not sure i assumed it was quicksilvers friend from the Newmen. Anyway Quicksilver is still to fast for Sonic and knuckles so whether its dash or dash Team 2 wins. "

I have been doing a little digging and I underestimated sonic alot, so I am sorry for the confusion, if what all of this guy, is saying is true, sonic should be racing some of the higher tier people: 

Allright, now, Let me- I’ll just address things like this, we need a constructive debate,

#1. Sonic. Yes i am using the archie comics mainly, but LISTEN CLOSELY people.

SOnic’s old speed limit was 800mph..this was way back in the dang day

TOday

Hyper Sonic? THat is false. You have confused Sonic’s old form

If the average reader doesnt follow, let me explain

Sonic in the game Sonic the hedgehog 3, and the add on pack Sonic and Knuckles(making SOnic 3 and Knuckles when plugged in) had an additional form other than his infamous SUper Sonic form. That form was Hyper Sonic and was my avatar for a long time. It’s still on my account page , if you want a visual.

That is the highest superform Sonic has taken, acquired by unlocking the SUPER EMERALDS >I know because i did it on Sonic Mega COllection for the gamecube.

NOW< there is a difference between the definition of Supersonic speed(764 miles per hour at groudn level, closer to 660 35000+ ft altitude upwards- remember im a physics major and know this off the top of my head)

And Hyper Sonic – the CORRECT definition of it-is Mach 5+.

As opposed to Sonic’s Hyper Sonic form, a form which back then was beyong Super Sonic(Hyper Sonic has not appeared since, being phased ut as Super Sonic’s power increased)

K, still following guys? If you’ve managed to follow so far, you get a cookie.

Okay, ROund 2,

Sonic’s true speed.

First, anyone who has played Sonic Adventure, Sonic adventure 2, etc(shadow, Sonic heroes, Sonic 06) will know SOnic is past Mach 7 easily.

Why? The light speed DASH is in all those games. Oh, and in some of them(Sonic adventure/2/DX/Battle) the light speed attack exists. Oh, for those of you who didn’t finish the game like i did, SONIC HEROES has the light speed attack. Not the team attack, the real light speed attack

what does ^ mean? Well, a ligh speed move- ….and you want to tell me that Sonic is only hyper sonic?

Now, i’ll get serious. Sonic’s true top speed. His MAX, okay guys?

As a disclaimer, Chaos COntrol warps time and space, and if he has “stopped time” for himself, he’s moving at infintie speed via moving ANY distance with the timer staying 0. Provided he chooses to do that. Thats not his real max speed.

Sonic’s max speed- This has occured twice, and i have COVERED this before.

As far as i am aware timeline wise, this first occured in the comics. Doesn’t matter

A. In the archie comic Hypersonic #134, Sonic finally revealed his highest speeds. There were two missiles headed in opposite directions on a continent, that he had to stop. He needed to save the day, so he pulled out his True top speed, and ran so fast- Time stopped. He then proceeded to cream one missle , then went all the way to the other and took it out, with a side-effect! Sonic had trouble getting out of this mode. Sonic had to use methods liek trainspotting to help himself get unstuck from this speed.

Sonic X- Sonic had two real races with Chrus’s uncle and Sonic’s first met rival o n the show. Sam Speed.

In the first race, Sonic tapped a bit into his true power, in a race where Sam accelerated ahead of him. Sam mutters” the only way he can beat me now- is if he goes supersonic”

Then, Sonic accelerates, then run FORWARD, using speed on such a sheer level that Sam seems STOPPED to him as he passes by. Sam barely notices sonic, mainly startled by the ridiculous sonic boom.

#2. Their last official 2nd race. it was a whole episode. At the end, Sam is in a special rocket car. What does he do? he activates some sort of power generator, while neck-and neck with sonic and approaching the finishing line, and ZOOMs ahead, supersonically.

Sonic seems him pull away, and then struggles, and …really strains and pulls his max speed. he seems to dash ahead.

THey seem to hit the finish line at the same time.

WHat was revelaed that really happened? sonic moved so fast, he hopped the finish line, ran into the stadum and bleachers, showed off to slow-mo cameras(he had to wait till they finally took a pic), then hopped back down, onto the racetrack, and INSTANTLY accelerated from that point, and then gave a encore performance and tied the race. And no one saw him until the cameras had shots of him showing off posing in a world no one , including a guy who had just broken the sound barrier and seemingly tied sonic, could see.

Yes i can show episodes. I might do so, but the point is- all 3 of these events were depictions of his real non-cc speed.

And some say he is only hypersonic at best- I could use a commonly touted point on loungmoviecodec about him excaping a black hole that light could not escape, but i wont go there.

So, what does sonic have? a. the power to reach speeds where he covers ANY distance with no time passing. With or without CC. CC is just him doing wat he wants with time. But without it, he can strain himself and use his own power to do thi.

b. cc.''

c. his independent light speed moves. Hence, LIGHT SPEED MOVES..
and that missile time, in Hyper Sonic 134- that was him in his base form, hitting infinite speed. Not Super Sonic. So yes, i was talking about base sonic. Moving WAY , way, way past light speed.

Normal Sonic has slightly more speed feats

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Sonic is known for possessing speed that allows him to run at higher speeds than Mach 1 which essentially enables him to run faster than 760 miles per hour (this shown in Sonic X). In Sonic Unleashed he is able to run up to 300 miles per hour however in the Sonic Adventure DX manual he is stated to be "The world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog" and it stated that he is able to reach approximately 3,800 miles per hour. At times he is also referred to as the fastest thing alive. In most of his appearances he is shown to be able to run up buildings, walls and on water. It is not clearly known how much faster Sonic can run than Mach 1 however it is generally assumed that he can run much faster than that. In Sonic Battle he is shown to be fast enough to run several times the speed of sound, in Emerl's story Sonic fights and defeats him in under 30 seconds, it should be noted that the Final Egg Blaster fires under 30 seconds. It is also believed that Sonic can move faster in his spinball form then running such as in Sonic Adventure 1/2 and Sonic Heroes he could use the move Light Speed Attack which stated by Tikal, attacks enemies at the speed of light implying that in spinball form he can reach the speed of light. In the Sonic X Anime he is shown matching speeds of a lightning bolt in the episode "Zelkova Strikes Back". His speed has never been clearly stated nor have his limits been properly shown.

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel