Son Goku vs Arale

Topic started by MarioRedfield on May 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ2 Goku.

No speedblitz or BFR.

Neutral ground.

Bloodlust on

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Arale punches his head off and sends it flying across the Solar System.

@DBZ_universe said:

Arale punches his head off and sends it flying across the Solar System.

Goku couldn't do anything?

@MarioRedfield: He can but what's it gonna do to Arale who tanked being crushed by 2 planets or planet busting with a playful punch or punching people across the Solar System. Arale with a headbutt can send Goku to the sun and win.

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: He can but what's it gonna do to Arale who tanked being crushed by 2 planets or planet busting with a playful punch or punching people across the Solar System. Arale with a headbutt can send Goku to the sun and win.

Yeah but Superman can do some of that stuff too and people still argue Goku he could beat him. Besides what about an instant transmission kamehameha to the face? Also if Arale lost the debate to Hulk I think there's more to it than "Arale stomps".

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah but Superman can do some of that stuff too and people still argue Goku he could beat him. Besides what about an instant transmission kamehameha to the face? Also if Arale lost the debate to Hulk I think there's more to it than "Arale stomps".

Those are people that cannot accept facts Superman>Goku and its been proven.

Arale can swallow it and spit it back. Arale can also go SSJ.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: yeah you would need ssjg Goku for this and even then Arale would still win.

@DBZ_universe: What about if Goku could go SSJ3/4/G or I removed the no speed blitz thing would that even the odds?

@MarioRedfield: Arale has shown better feats than any form of Goku also 4 is non canon...

Well if do that he will beat up Arale until he gets tired than Arale punches the soul out of him.

Also Arale can burst the planet and ended

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: Arale has shown better feats than any form of Goku also 4 is non canon...

Well if do that he will beat up Arale until he gets tired than Arale punches the soul out of him.

Goku can't speed blitz?

Also Goku doesn't have planet plus durability?

(You're the expert on this so I have to ask)

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku can't speed blitz?

Also Goku doesn't have planet plus durability?

(You're the expert on this so I have to ask)

He can speed blitz yes, well he does and will dodge every hit Arale will put and with flying he has the advantage.

But 1 hit of Arale and its over.

Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku

Post by GeneralVan (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku SSJ2 and up wins.

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If you allowed speedblitz any Freeza level character would take Arale out pretty easily. Her blunt force durability is fine but her energy attack durability stinks. She was taken out by an energy attack that was only powerful enough to cut the earth in half (bizzarely ironic) and it seems that everyone is forgetting that Arale was killed either by Super Buu's human extermination attack or when Kid Buu blew up the earth. Take your pick.

Varied opinions here...

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Actually Arale wasn't even there for that since she was only in Dragonball for a Cameo Appearance for Comedic reasons. Much like Toriyama making the Neko Majin and including DBZ characters for fun.
Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

wasnt arale a crystal cannon?

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai: You sure about that? Because anytime I looked up stuff about her online she is listed as having died at that time.

@GrayWolf2: I doubt it since she survived being squashed like a sandwich by two planets. Arale could tank a planet explosion.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

arale easly

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel