Soma Cruz vs Ichigo

Topic started by CerusSerenade on Jan. 29, 2013. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Both at their strongest. (Final Getsuga Ichigo for the full fight, Soma has all souls and support from Chaos)

Battlefield is in a large arena in castle Castlevania.

Both are bloodlusted. No prep.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I had someone a while ago try to convince me that Soma Cruz could defeat a peak Superman.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well I know absolutely nothing about Castlevania, but if this Soma Cruz guy can take it to Superman, then I'm guessing Ichigo is probably going to die.....a very very Painful death

Did he at least have a credible argument or did he seem fanboyish at all?

Well Mario as I understand it, Superman doesn't show much resistance for time manipulation. Soma is not only immune to time manipulation via the Galamoth soul, but he can also manipulate it himself.

So with time stop, Soma probably would beat Superman simply because the type of magic Soma has at his disposal could be spammed at Superman to bypass his bioelctric field and eventually kill him while in stopped time.

The same goes for Ichigo, unless we someone finds a way for Ichigo to resist time manipulation.

I may put a futher limit so that Soma cannot use time manipulation.

Post by othus12 (6,199 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: supes can move faster than thought, he can speedblitz before the time stop, he can also travel through time so....

@othus12: Soma's time stop is instantaneous, that's a non-issue.

@CerusSerenade: It is if he doesn't have time to even initiate it.

Post by othus12 (6,199 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: how about before he even thinks about doing it?

As I said, Soma has support from Chaos, the sentience of Castlevania, which happens to be the Arena. Soma survives long enough to stop time.

But on to the actual topic, who wins between Ichigo and Soma?

@CerusSerenade: We'll have to agree to disagree on the Superman vs Soma thing.

Taking away the time thing helps, but doesn't Soma have huge destructive capabilities? The person I talked to about it before said he does.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CerusSerenade: unless all that spamming could destroy a planet or something close to it, his time stop ends, supes then doesnt give him the chance to do it again and does instant labatamy with his heat vision

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@CerusSerenade: unless all that spamming could destroy a planet or something close to it, his time stop ends, supes then doesnt give him the chance to do it again and does instant labatamy with his heat vision

You missed the part where Soma has a large number of magical attacks. He could use a spell to petrify Superman since magic bypasses Superman's bioelectric field.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CerusSerenade: is it permanent?

Post by Fehafare (8,057 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@CerusSerenade: Yes, but Soma still has to think to activate the time stop, Superman on the other hand is between FTL and MFTL depending on who are we talking about. Even if we assume that the distance between them is greater than 1 mile Some wouldn't have time for anything, not even to process a thought, he's getting speed blitzed hard.

Him doing anything against Superman is pure fanfiction.

As about this thread. Depends on if Soma can put Ichigo down in the time stop, because if he doesn't he's dead. And Ichigo could probably speed blitz if the distance is fine.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel