Sojiro The Tenjken vs Storm troopers and the entire jedi armada

Topic started by shonen on Feb. 26, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sojiro  The Tenken  with light saber

vs

Jedi academy+Masters+ Clone troopers

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
DAMN The Jedi's curbstomp
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Jedi's easily. It's not even funny.
Exillion said:
"Jedi's easily. It's not even funny.
"
Really with soujiro lightning speed.
shonen said:
"Exillion said:
"
"
Yes this is a slaughter, most of these jedis would sense him even with his speed (Also how fast is Sojiro exactly, show me some feats?) Also all these jedis are masters at using a lightsaber which he is not. They also have the force on there side and the clone troopers who are all highly trained, even them could take him down. Just one jedi would be enough.
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
lol The Jedi's could just force push him off a cliffXD
Acer said:
"shonen said:
"Exillion said:
"
"
Yes this is a slaughter, most of these jedis would sense him even with his speed (Also how fast is Sojiro exactly, show me some feats?) Also all these jedis are masters at using a lightsaber which he is not. They also have the force on there side and the clone troopers who are all highly trained, even them could take him down. Just one jedi would be enough.
"
Well here are some of soujiro speed feats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBEYKKmJcc&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLxw5N1uuTg&feature=related

He moves so fast at his real speed that you can't even see him and he leave sonic waves when he pushes off. Most of the blasters in star wars that I've seen have about arrow like speed so I think that soujiro can evade them quite easily and soujiro is a master of the sword as stated by shishio himself and a lightsaber is merely a laser sword so it's not that big of an adjustment for soujioro. Also how can they sense him  in time if he moves faster than they can react and doesn't using the force require you to focus on the object..........so how can you focus on  what you can't see.
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
One jedi is enough.
@Sonata: Exactly

@Shonen: The guy may be fast but you forget Jedi's can use force speed to increase there speed and they have force powers. Mace could sense him even before he hits him and force crush his heart. You have put him against a foe he has no chance of wining against.
Acer said:
"@Sonata: Exactly

@Shonen: The guy may be fast but you forget Jedi's can use force speed to increase there speed and they have force powers. Mace could sense him even before he hits him and force crush his heart. You have put him against a foe he has no chance of wining against."
Ah I wasn't  sure if the force speed thing was cannon or was just made for the cartoon series. But Mace even with force speed wasn't so fast that he disappeared or could move anywhere near Soujiro speed  and Mace is a jedi master on par/near  Yoda's skills  so assuming all of  the jedi's could bring themselves to mace level of speed isn't likely.  Also jedi's need to focus on on the object to use the force on them if their moving 2 fast then  the jedi's won't be able to use the force to affect them.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Spite Thread

Snipe the guy before he enters the range
shonen said:
"Acer said:

@Shonen: The guy may be fast but you forget Jedi's can use force speed to increase there speed and they have force powers. Mace could sense him even before he hits him and force crush his heart. You have put him against a foe he has no chance of wining against."
Ah I wasn't  sure if the force speed thing was cannon or was just made for the cartoon series. But Mace even with force speed wasn't so fast that he disappeared or could move anywhere near Soujiro speed  and Mace is a jedi master on par/near  Yoda's skills  so assuming all of  the jedi's could bring themselves to mace level of speed isn't likely.  Also jedi's need to focus on on the object to use the force on them if their moving 2 fast then  the jedi's won't be able to use the force to affect them.
"
I LMAO Dude do you know how many clone troopers there are and do you know how highly trained and deadly just one is. Do you think a sword can cut through there armour and do you really think Sojiro can dodge a hail of blaster fire i really dont think so. Also your placing him against all these jedi come on dude a padawan could take out Sojiro.
Acer said:
"shonen said:
"Acer said:

"
I LMAO Dude do you know how many clone troopers there are and do you know how highly trained and deadly just one is. Do you think a sword can cut through there armour and do you really think Sojiro can dodge a hail of blaster fire i really dont think so. Also your placing him against all these jedi come on dude a padawan could take out Sojiro.
"
Ah one most of the blasters in star wars are at arrow like speed.  Also sojiro has a light saber that can cut through anything. I have never seen a jedi move at such a speed that  they go invisible to the naked eye  read some of my post and actual come up with a argument.
shonen said:
"Acer said:
"shonen said:
"Acer said:

"
"
Ah one most of the blasters in star wars are at arrow like speed.  Also sojiro has a light saber that can cut through anything.
"
They move much faster than an arrow moves and so what he has a lightsaber a weapon he has no training in. This is a CURBSTOMP
Acer said:
"shonen said:
"Acer said:
"shonen said:
"Acer said:

"
"
Ah one most of the blasters in star wars are at arrow like speed.  Also sojiro has a light saber that can cut through anything.
"
They move much faster than an arrow moves and so what he has a lightsaber a weapon he has no training in. This is a CURBSTOMP
"
He has no  training in a lightsaber that is true but a lightsaber is just a lasers sword and I stress emphasize on "sword" which sojiro is a master at using. Also bullets aren't seen when people fire them but blasters in star wars are clearly visible meaning slower than bullets.
Yeah he is a master in using a sword and the jedi are masters with a lightsaber and have actual training with the weapon. Do you really think Sojiro has the stamina , skill to repeatedly dodge blaster fire from troopers who dont just use normal blasters but snipers and heavy artilerry and not make a mistake, to keep dodging and somehow take them out while at the same time keeping his eyes on the jedi.
Acer said:
"Yeah he is a master in using a sword and the jedi are masters with a lightsaber and have actual training with the weapon. Do you really think Sojiro has the stamina , skill to repeatedly dodge blaster fire from troopers who dont just use normal blasters but snipers and heavy artilerry and not make a mistake, to keep dodging and somehow take them out while at the same time keeping his eyes on the jedi. "
No I eventually though they would overwhelm him and take him out but he'll get a good bit before going down. My argument here is not so much advocating Soujiro would win rather that it's supporting the view that it's not going to be a big curbstomp that people might think.

Lightsabers and swords pretty much same principle the only advantage the jedi have with their lightsaber training is that  they can usitlize  the force with it. Soujiro while going at blinding fast speed in those 2 videos I showed you never showed any signs of fatigue ;you never saw sweat on his forehead at all or even showing hints of breathing deeply, so one can assume he can maintain it for quite some time. Heavy artillery, blasters and snipers don't mean squat if they can't see the target. When Soujiro is slashing away he's still invisible.

Also somehow take them out you say have you forgotten he moves at super speed that he can scale walls.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You cannot simply blitz a whole army
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel