Soifon vs Mercenary Tao

Topic started by GeneralVan on Dec. 28, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Saladking (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99 said:

Merc tao should be at mountain level in DC and DP.

He should also have good speed.

And i can't see why you guys laugh at the grenade who was made by the company that created androids that are stronger than an average supersaiyan.

When did he bust a mountain?

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Saladking: Looks like i got owned this time :O, well all i can say is all based on powerscaling.

Roshi, when he busted the moon, was actually equal to or weaker than tao, so tao should be atleast mountain level.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Two hit kill. Bye bye Tao

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Woah, hold on here guys and gals, are forgetting that Tao easily withstood Kid Goku's Kamehameha Wave with only minor injuries? The only reason that grenade killed him was because he was exhausted and couldn't boost his durability with Ki anymore. Granted Soi Fon has a lot of tricks up her sleeves, this fight isn't as cut and dry as it appears.

Post by othus12 (7,300 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ridtom2: if you can blitz a DB charcter they are as good as gone. they dont have actual durability besides their ki barrier.

Post by takashichea (13,164 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@GeneralVan:

It's okay. We all make battle threads that we think it's solid but turns out, it's not. I posted that Cobra (Fairy Tail) vs Coco (Toriko) battle thread. It was a stomp. Anything could happen in the battle forums.

Let me know if you need this thread lock.

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

Merc tao should be at mountain level in DC and DP.

Whaaaaaaaaat? Not even Piccolo Daimo had mountain-level feats. The moon feat was utter bs considering it's millions if not billions of times stronger than anything shown by people of that level.

@eddz99 said:

He should also have good speed..

Mach twenty something by his pillar feat.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Justalittlegirl: @eddz99 said:

@Saladking: Looks like i got owned this time :O, well all i can say is all based on powerscaling.

Roshi, when he busted the moon, was actually equal to or weaker than tao, so tao should be atleast mountain level.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Wait in this battle is ki and spiritual pressure the same? Because if it is then that could possibly change the battle quickly.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Excluding the moon feat, Roshi still took out a mountain with his Kamehameha before the 21 budokai, Tao's was stronger than Roshi at that point. It's not though Soifon's durability calls for mountain level attacks anyway, even if we scale Tao's attacks down they should still be able to harm her.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: Roshi's Max kamehameha multiplies his powerlevel a lot, which is the sole reason why he could mountain bust back then.

Even if we scale Tao to that level, he lacks the speed to tag current Soifon who can also avoid and land 2 hits on him using her flight advantage

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@supernova7005: All the same, he still doesn't need attacks on mountain level to harm her I was just pointing that out, I had already said he would lose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel