So its agreed Kizaru can kick through anything?

Topic started by SirEarlOfLemonGrab on Nov. 23, 2013. Last post by MarioRedfield 11 months ago.
Post by SirEarlOfLemonGrab (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

And is also Affected by nothing?

Must be cool being a One Piece fanboy

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: who said that? sure his kicks are strong and his speed makes them even better but I'm not sure on what scale you're going

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Kizaru can't kick through anything, that a hyperbole. If it was true, then Luffy will become headless doing the war

Post by SirEarlOfLemonGrab (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: who said that? sure his kicks are strong and his speed makes them even better but I'm not sure on what scale you're going

@Jinbeifan1: Well seeing how i saw several..scratch all One Piece fans claiming that the man can solo any Anime characters/universes...i hear (according to them) he kick through anything. Superman,Susanoo, Nukes, The Hulk (etc.), You name it! He wins!

Seems the Guy has the ability to kick though anything with the speed of Light times a trillion (meaning you can't avoid it), teleport anywhere, untouchable, shoots lasers that shoot through anything.

Must be cool being a One Piece fanboy.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: obviously not all, me and several people on this site dont think over the top like that

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: obviously not all, me and several people on this site dont think over the top like that

this and HST are not that strong , there are many characters that can beat them and /or solo them

Post by katanalauncher (507 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

Totally not a flambait thread amirite?

Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

No limits fallacy, much?

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Hmmmm yes, I have some agreement with the OP.

Kizaru's kicks can indeed kick through anything. It's even been established in canon. There's nothing in his verse that he can't kick through.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Has it ever even been stated that he can kick through anything?

I mean unless your trying to say his foot can pass through people and stuff i guess that could happen.

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@phantomrant said:

Hmmmm yes, I have some agreement with the OP.

Kizaru's kicks can indeed kick through anything. It's even been established in canon. There's nothing in his verse that he can't kick through.

How come Kizaru went flying when Marco kicked him?

Edit: And how come Rayleigh was able to stop him?

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Who told you Kizaru can kick through anything? 
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bigz007:

Because their haki either matches or surpasses his own. In the case of marco they are about the same and rayleigh makes canon balls fodder to pellets flicked from his hand.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@bigz007 said:

Not sure how this has anything to do with Kizaru's kicks.....

You mean a kick that never hit Rayleigh? How else do you think Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru's kick the way he did?

Canon. It is canon.

Post by takashichea (13,110 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Not sure if I did the right thing, but I moved the thread from the battle forums to Borsalino thread.

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@phantomrant said:

@bigz007 said:

Not sure how this has anything to do with Kizaru's kicks.....

You mean a kick that never hit Rayleigh? How else do you think Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru's kick the way he did?

Canon. It is canon.

You're missing the point. If he can kick through anything why did he have to struggle fighting those two? If he is so fast and so strong like you say, he would be able to blitz the entire Marineford.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have no idea who Kizaru is but I think he definitely can kick through anything.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel