Skaar vs Lucy

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 7, 2012. Last post by precon_beyonder 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,195 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Me and my fanfiction ideas! :3

Skaar has been sent by the Thunderbolts to Japan to hunt down and eliminate Lucy and her evil ways.

battle takes place in the graveyard (but can move)

strongest version of Lucy (she'll need it)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Skaar is going to tear Lucy a part. We're talking about a guy who was able to stand up to Green Scar Hulk here... Hey, maybe Lucy will finally get what's coming to her. Or did she already? I don't know I didn't read the manga I only watched the anime.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Well I agree Skaar destroys her.

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

scaar would rip the vectors and then would rip her in half

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Does lucy have on Lipstick? Because I think she would like feel pretty while she gets F*CKED.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Skaar murders her

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Scaar would punch Lucy into orbit. Literally, assuming her body wouldn't be vaporized by atmospheric pressure first.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would say this is spite. Lucy doesn't have a chance.

i think she would put up a good fight at first... until skaar got really angry and charged her ignoring all of her vectors and probably smashing through her force field

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: anyone that can do this to Cain won't be stopped by a that Sheild. Also, I remember

@taichokage said:

Scaar would punch Lucy into orbit. Literally, assuming her body wouldn't be vaporized by atmospheric pressure first.

Online Now
Just what I was talking about. Thank you. Not to mention that Cain is at least a few times heavier than Lucy.

@taichokage: I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything, but I came across an older topic where you had said Lucy would beat WW Hulk. Since Skaar is probably weaker than Hulk, just out of curiosity what made you change your mind about a Hulk beating Lucy?

@MarioRedfield: what the no WAAAAY does lucy beat WW hulk

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

@taichokage: I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything, but I came across an older topic where you had said Lucy would beat WW Hulk. Since Skaar is probably weaker than Hulk, just out of curiosity what made you change your mind about a Hulk beating Lucy?

lol dafuq? That is pretty funny people say that.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well I saw on the topic, only like one person said Hulk would beat Lucy.

@MarioRedfield: everyone in that topic must have been on acid for a little XD

Online Now
You sure that was me? I don't recall that, and I certainly know that Lucy could not do such a thing.

@taichokage: I just re-read it.. I think you said it was spite against Lucy, that's my bad I'm sorry. Here's the link if you want to look at it yourself:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/anime-vs-marvel-and-dc-2/321021/?page=2

Online Now
Damn. I guess i did. But if I recall the post was edited to WW Hulk, originally it was Normal Hulk I think. The one that was weaker than Scar. But in any case I don't think that Lucy could beat any Hulk except maybe 70 tonner Grey Hulk.

@taichokage: yeah thats about it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel