SJJ3 Goku (End of DBZ) vs Itachi & Madara Uchiha(Shippuden)

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 13, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Rules: 

1.This is a fight so no ''Goku blows up the planet'' at the same time character morals do not apply but that also means no ''Uchihas win because DBZ characters always have stare-downs before each battle'' as-well. 

2. Bloodlust on 

3. Goku can read chakara 
4. both the uchihas are scattered around (So they are not in the same spot but they are in the same area) 
5.Battle takes place in the Leaf training ground (Where team 7 became ninja with kakashi) 

Vs 

And 

Who wins
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
errr madara still have that god-mode hax
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Itachi and Madara are better characters, but Goku wins. Too much speed, too much power.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JThree47693 said:
"Itachi and Madara are better characters, but Goku wins. Too much speed, too much power. "

Lol for once I agree with you. Goku would simply be far too fast and powerful for the other two to do anything at all, even with Madara's Hax jutsu. The fact is, he has to see his opponent for it to work (which isn't a problem when dealing with Naruto character speed, given his mangekyou sharingan), but with Goku's speed, there's no way he could track him. Lock the thread, this is a spite in Goku's favour.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Goku can't even touch madara with the spatial jutsu on
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:

" Goku can't even touch madara with the spatial jutsu on "

i'm only up to when naruto defeats pain, so i don't know what kind of powers madara has, but i doubt he could breath in space once goku is done blowing the planet up. Saiyans may lose to kryptonians, but that doesn't imply there weak. i think people on this forum seriously underestimate him (yes, myself included i didn't realize how much until i saw the goku vs spiderman thread on another site).
@rein: basically he can phase and he even created an alt pocket dimension to keep sasuke... that is problematic
@Nerx said:
" @rein: basically he can phase and he even created an alt pocket dimension to keep sasuke... that is problematic "
No, the problem is Gokus speed. He would have already speed blitzed Madara before Madara could react. Like I said before, Goku has too much speed and power for the Uchihas to deal with.
@JThree47693: technically madara sets them in auto
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

raikage tried to blitz kill   madara but it didnt work. 

btw raikage is fast and powerful.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinxism: less so than goku
@cfatalis said:
" @sinxism: less so than goku "

So less than Goku in fact that it would be like comparing a snail to a rocket. Madara's eyes are easily powerful enough to track anyone in Naruto, but Goku SSJ3 would be several hundred times beyong any of them.
@rein said:
"@Nerx said:

" Goku can't even touch madara with the spatial jutsu on "

i'm only up to when naruto defeats pain, so i don't know what kind of powers madara has, but i doubt he could breath in space once goku is done blowing the planet up. Saiyans may lose to kryptonians, but that doesn't imply there weak. i think people on this forum seriously underestimate him (yes, myself included i didn't realize how much until i saw the goku vs spiderman thread on another site). "

Madara is powerful, but he won't win this (and btw saians don't lose to Kryptonians, who are ridiculously poor characters).
@sinxism said:
"  raikage tried to blitz kill   madara but it didnt work.  btw raikage is fast and powerful. "
Goku is far stronger and faster than Raikage. Goku blitzes them and goes home.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel