Six paths of Pein vs Guy

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on March 15, 2014. Last post by Amaziah00 4 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This was the fight I had wanted to see back when Naruto first fought him. It was part of my point why Guy and Lee were conveniently outside the village during the attack. Pein should lose to him, but I just want to see who else feels the same

Battle takes place in Konoha

Guy is at his Seventh Gate

Pein during the battle against Naruto with all of his avatars

start ten meters apart

Guy is bloodlusted, Pein is too if needed

Post by nishi99 (1,580 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Guy wins if he's bloodlusted and Pain is not. The speed would be too much for the Paths to comprehend. Now if Pain was also bloodlusted or had prep he could win via Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei.

Post by LHWKnight (2,651 posts) See mini bio Level 12

don't think speed is an issue, he was able to keep up with Naruto during edo weakened state.

I believe Pain would win unless Gai went eight gates

Post by Dream (7,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Believe Gai has a good shot of winning this match as well if bloodlusted as the huge speed increase would be too much for the Peins to keep up with.

Post by taichokage (12,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
7th Gate is not enough. He needed it to beat a weakened Kisame and 6th Gate to beat Kisame at 30%. Needless to say Pain is stronger than Kisame and there are six bodies to deal with. 8th gate might be the charm but he will die if he uses it. I have to go with Pain here.

@taichokage: 7th Gate Guy was able to keep up with Juubidara for a short time.

Madara didn't even attack him. I cant say that that's enough to say he kept up with him.

@taichokage: He was pushing him back and keeping Madara on his toes. He utterly stomped Kisame, that couldn't even qualify as a fight really. Remember Guy is basically the fastest ninja there is, everyone just forgets about him because he doesnt use ninjutsu or genjutsu. I'm pretty sure in 7th gates he moves faster than Raikage or even Minato

@taichokage: Doesn't matter he still was keeping up with Juubidara's speed. That's better then Sage Mode Minato's speed.

He is not faster than Minato. That's warp speed. It's simply Madara jobbing like he did with a crippled Obito, who tagged him even when he countered Haraishin.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jinbeifan1: @nishi99: Of course guy was keeping up with Godara who was back pedaling, but you guys fail to mention how while using afternoon tiger he gets smacked by madara and laid out...

@Jinbeifan1: @nishi99: I understand Godara was impressed by the speed of Guy but at the same time Godara was evading all of his attacks CASUALLY & at the same time incapacitated him while back peadling, & really just exactly how strong is the 8th gate when Might Dai couldn't manage to take out even 1 of the 7 Ninja Swordsman ? He could only fend them off from Guy

Look I understand the 8th gate is nostalgic and something us Naruto fans have been dying to see ever since Rock Lee vs Gaara, but lets not blow things out of proportion...

@ALMIGHTY: Oh no we all knew that, and there's obvious reason why he'd beat afternoon tiger, but the fact that Madara was impressed and was kept up with is more notable than him losing to uber powerful Madara for this fight. It proves he can contend with someone on a much higher level than Pein in every way and even survived the attack. And that was filler which is a moot statement sorry.

@Jinbeifan1: Guy did not compete with him at all he got stomped, I don't understand how u can say he competed with Godara & he didn't even TOUCH him ONCE, unless I misread something.. & Dai did not take out any of the ninja swordsmen I was refering to Dai not guy, & he did not beat the shit out of him, he struggled and had help from Naruto & bee, Kisame is <<< than fighting all six paths at once. For one to believe that Guy > The Six Paths Of Pain one must also belive that Guy was the strongest in the village during the pain invasion arc meaning he was stronger than Jiryaiya with the elder toads in sage mode, & that he was also stronger than Sage Mode Naruto with the toads who also would have died if he had not been a Jihncuriki.

Guy is impressive I give him that but speed isn't everything.

@ALMIGHTY: Um yeah that's what everyone is saying and I absolutely believe that. Why? Because the writer just happened to put Guy and his team outside of the village when that battle took place. Guy has always had the potential to be that powerful, he's just been kept from his potential by the writer all this time. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise really, quite a few people are much more powerful than Sage Naruto and Jiraya right now. Guy didn't activate his 7th gate straight away during his fight with Kisame obviously, but when he did he took him down without a problem. And if you look at the scan closely, you can see he landed two hits in

One was a punch, the other was a kick. Impacts were made, it was just that Madara kept backpedaling. They may not have had much affect obviously, but he did hit him. Or else there would not have been any impact from each attack he made.

@Jinbeifan1: I understand that it was very convenient for team Guy not to be there during the attack but we should not just jump to the conclusion that if they were things would have been different, & of course I understand that there are many more powerful than Sage Naruto & Jirayia atm but thats not what I was saying, I was saying that u must believe that he was the strongest in the village during the PAIN ARC not the WAR ARC, the manga has too many inconsistencies, one minute team guy is struggling against a fake Kisame, next he handles Kisame pretty handly in 7th gates, but you've got to understand Deva Path pains gravitaonal abilities along with the other paths, would overwhelm him, just as they did Naruto right before Hinata had to jump in.

Now as for his skirmish with Godara, yes I mispoke he did touch him, but he didn't TAG him, ppl are blowing this incounter way out of proportion like this puts guy at Sage level or something, yes his speed is impressive but that about it, he BARELY touched him, he failed to do any damage and nearly got killed, im not saying I expected him to win, im just saying ppl should not be hyping Guy up from getting his shit pushed in XD.

Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ten meters?

Gai would blitz. He already caught Juudara off guard, despite Juudara being well aware of the physical assault Gai will launch on him with the Eight Gates. From an even shorter distance against people with vastly slower reaction times, Gai would literally enter within their range, and proceed to punt all of the Pains with Morning Peacock. Gai/Kakashi stated that they had already made counter strategies against ALL of Pain's abilities as they were fighting against the Edo V2 Jinchurikis with Rinnegen/Sharingan. And both of them were able to keep up and fend off them, so I really don't see how Pain's Rinnegen abilities would be too deadly for Gai. Gai has the speed, knowledge, bloodlust, and punching power to kill them.

Or he could just put some distance and fire Hirudora.

@ALMIGHTY:Well of course he got blasted down. He is fighting the current god of the Naruto verse. But what you need to understand is Guy being able to keep Juubidara on his toes is the most impressive speed feat we have seen so far.

@taichokage: Warp speed is how Minato fights most of the time. Mainly because it's the fastest jutsu outside of the gates, so that makes Guy keeping up with Madara more impressive. Even Tobirama was impressed on how fast Minato's Hiraishin was. He even said it's better then his when they first arrive on the battlefield.

Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gai has been shown to be particularly skilled with CQC. Guy was able to leap into a fight with Tobi, despite his Kamui warping and him banging on RM Naruto with his fan, and kept up with him. He was even able to block a fan attack with his nunchucks while looking the other way.

Then we have him taking on Juudara in CQC, who instead of blitzing or smacking Guy around, was actually retreating from him and vehemently dodging simple punches and kicks. The fact that Guy could rush at him like this whereas the weaker Juubito could ram into two Hokages and could swipe a Bijuudama onto Minato before he teleported away without him noticing it also shows Gai's skill in Taijutsu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel