Sinestro(DC Comics)VS Majin Buu(Dragonball Z)

Topic started by blackdemon on March 9, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Battle of the pink powerhouses! Sinestro from DC Comics(post-crisis, pre-nu52)battles it out against Majin Buu from Dragonball Z! Prep for both and bloodlust is on, and the fight aptly takes place in the sky. It is also to the death. There are four rounds...

Round 1: Sinestro VS Fat Buu

Round 2: Sinestro VS Super Buu

Round 3: Sinestro VS Kid Buu

Round 4: Sinestro VS Majin Buu

What's the outcome of each round?

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think Sinestro clears it. I don't read Green Lantern so alI am going on is hearsay and event books but IIRC Sinestro is FTL and planetary level destrucitve capacity and durability, and if he is on par with certain other Lanterns he is probably more at star level. I don't think any form of Buu would be able to harm him physically and Sinestro can just keep blowing Buu up or trapping him in an energy ball and then contracting it to a point. The only real chance for Buu to take him out would be the candy beam or absorbing him, both of which wouldn't work against a bloodlusted FTL opponent. Plus I am inclined to believe that through forcefields and just sheer lantern willpower Sinestro can probably resist the candy beam and is unlikely to get close enough to Buu for absorbtion when he has the range advantage.

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sinestro rape this pretty easily, Buu have little chance of getting past his shields.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katanalauncher said:

Sinestro rape this pretty easily, Buu have little chance of getting past his shields.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel