Sinbad vs Yamamoto Genryusai

Topic started by Haiken on March 27, 2014. Last post by othus12 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules:

Sinbad at any Djinn equip

Round 1: In-character

• Base Yama
  • Bankai

Round 2: Bloodlusted

• Base Yama
  • Bankai

Fight at Soul society 50m apart

Win by Kill

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sinbad wins round 1, wins round 2 scenario 1, but loses on round 2 scenario 2

@eddz99: How powerful is Bankai Yamamoto? I never saw it since i stopped bleach years ago..

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

sinbad owns

Post by luthluth (1,209 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sinbad is my favorite character but Yamamoto takes this due to durability and speed.

Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yama should take this especially in scenario 2. Maybe Sinbad is stronger though. He still has power he hasn't shown.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haiken said:

@eddz99: How powerful is Bankai Yamamoto? I never saw it since i stopped bleach years ago..

It's so powerful that he wins if bloodlusted. But Sinbad is more epic, he wins both in character and power :3.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,403 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
round 1 i go with sinbad and round 2 yama

@Haiken: Is this Shikai Yamamoto or base?

@luthluth: Let's just say shikai..

@taichokage: He has already shown Mountain busting feats in the anime, wouldn't that be enough?

@Haiken: Well Yamamoto is very durable and has good DC in shikai. While hes sword was sealed he reduced an explosion with hes body which would have vaporized an area many times larger than Fake Kurakura Town which in it self is a city after he still had the endurance to survive a sacrificial kido he was also struck by a lightning based bankai multiple times later in the series. In shikai hes flames were shown to vaporize multiple buildings and he is said to have the power to destroy Soul Society. Yamamoto has shown greater speed, durability and strength than Sinbad and their DC is comparable,most on this site don't really respect Bleach or Yamamoto but he wins to me.

@luthluth: Didn't he made that with prep time?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 14

how strong is the magi verse anyways?

@Jinbeifan1: mid to hig tier HST..

Post by katmic (306 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haiken said:

With bankai yamamoto has four abilities. one ability grants him an armor of fire as hot as the sun (not an exaggeration, that is exactly what the manga says), a second ability allows him to summon, in fire, an undead army of every single person he every killed. A third ability makes his blade so hot it turns to ash everything it touches; in other words he only need touch his enemy once with his sword and they begin turning to disintegrate.

There is a fourth i cannot remember. None of these really require preparation. His sword is in its black hot form once he goes bankai and the fire armor appears pretty much instantly. Unohana also said explained that the bankai began drawing moisture from soul society the moment it activated, and if yamamoto didn't finish the fight as quickly as possible, soul society would be destroyed.

Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Slightly weaker as a whole than the HST on average but they seem to have a few hyped characters above the HST. The fodder in Magi tend to be stronger as well like the average Finalis or Mage.

@katmic: Has it been animated yet? or is the anime still on going?

Post by takashichea (10,836 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Haiken:

If you're talking about Bleach, it ended in March 2013. There hasn't been word from Kubo about the anime. I might be wrong. I don't keep tabs on Tite Kubo like I do with Hiro Mashima.

On-topic:

It's hard to say since Sinbad's feats are not known well. Not all of his Djinn Equips have been revealed.

@takashichea: Hmm, too bad.. even if i'm not a bleach fan, i think the anime was good, i watched it till when Aizen was sealed.. I'll just finish all remaining eps later..

On-topic:

Zepar's ability was already explained in the manga.. wouldn't that be enough to beat yama?

Post by takashichea (10,836 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Haiken:

So far, we seen Zepar used to knock people to sleep. It's assumed that he order other commands. This is Yamamoto who is the authoritative figure of Soul Society with an iron will. We just have to wait for either the prequel, Adventure of Sinbad, or the main manga. You should join us in the Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion.

I'm in the Bleach's Fullbring arc. Haven't made any progress on my end.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel