silver surfer vs sailor moon

Topic started by SilverGalford on Dec. 18, 2010. Last post by PikminMania 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
both at their fullest who wins?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hmmmmm, thought about doing this one. Hard to tell. Is Surfer resistant to time-based attacks?

Anyway though, the Lambda Energy is approaching galaxy level, and I don't think Surfer could survive if he was hit by that power.
Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@SilverGalford: Why do this when there is a Sailor Moon vs Thor thread going on right now and Surfer is about as strong as Thor and you said Thor stomps. Obvious spite thread.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
overkill silver surfer, but surfer is far stronger then thor. and silvergalford u said u hate anime on youtube y do u have an animevice account then?

silvergalford u said u hate anime on youtube y do u have an animevice account then?  

if we talk about hating , you dbz fans started first and take the cake, don't make me list  those threads from  vine,vice,and youtube.

and you haven't seen all the comic  haters comic vine has had , and i don't  say anything , why?. simple , because of  insulting and trolling so much , most of them were banned .

i like few animes , i was complaining about what animes are shown nowadays, the difference is bigger. i doubt you can't understand that because the only anime you watch is dbz , 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I'll go with SS here. 
He should be able to wreck SM, maybe not EMS or SC, but  surely regular SM.

not EMS or SC,   

why not? 
@SilverGalford: She's too hax. ESM/SC is approaching galaxy level in power.
Post by JonathanMoore (82 posts) See mini bio Level 7
SS.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14
lets see thor stomps SS stomps A LOT of people stomp her and her mini-skirt at least ill say she doesn't look like a hussy like other anime girls though lol
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This battle falls down to who can overpower who...sailor moon or silver surfer....sailor moon has infinite power that continues to grow exponentially and as long as her will is strong her power will never falter
so im going to give it to SM
Depends on if Surfer can blitz her fast enough, but time control is a huge card in her favor.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nevermind:  hes only faster than her with his board...but if she gets the chance she can easily teleport that somewhere he can't reach it and then she will be massively faster than him
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm sure the Power Cosmic can cut through Sailor Moon's time-based attacks. Even Sailor Moon's transformations are below Surfer's abilities with the Power Cosmic.

hes only faster than her with his board...but if she gets the chance she can easily teleport that somewhere he can't reach it and then she will be massively faster than him

That's impossible, since the board will always return to Surfer.

Post by gravitypress (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Surfer easy

Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Couldn't Surfer just absorb her like she was nothing?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel