Silver Surfer vs CCC Gilgamesh

Topic started by supernova7005 on Nov. 20, 2013. Last post by takashichea 10 months ago.
Post by Prim4te (126 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I see distances but I don't see any timeframe.

Post by Saladking (934 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Prim4te said:

I see distances but I don't see any timeframe.

The universe is infinite and he traveled across it.

Do you really want to argue that Gilgamesh is faster than one of Marvel's fastest cosmic speedsters?

I'll repost this:

For Gilgamesh:

(1500x31556900)/(1800) = 26 297 417 times faster than light or (1500x31556900) = 47 335 350 000 times faster than light.

1500 is the distance in light years. There are 31556900 seconds in a year. If the mention of instant isn't taken literally then you use game time or 30 minutes (1800 seconds).

If Surfer is so obviously faster than this, then you must have plenty of scans with a distance and a timeframe. You just have to post one.

@Prim4te:

I gave you a scan of him crossing a freaking universe. Sorry but if you still think Gilgamesh is faster than Silver Surfer then you're delusional.

If you aren't able to show even one scan of that, the concession accepted.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
*applauds for Prim4te*

@Prim4te said:

If you aren't able to show even one scan of that, the concession accepted.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8551/ff41315hc7.jpg

This debate is over.

Not really. If Surfer flew several light years in several seconds, that would make around one light year per second.

That would make him either 0.1666 times faster, or 1500 times slower.

@Prim4te said:

Not really. If Surfer flew several light years in several seconds, that would make around one light year per second.

Show me a scan of Gilgamesh crossing an infinite universe. You clearly lost and now you're just being a fanboy who's over exaggerating a short scene from a game that's not even translated.

If we were to have this debate over on comicvine those guys would tear you apart for thinking Gilgamesh is faster than Silver Surfer, a guy who can travel to different dimensions using cosmic speed

Read your own scan. It says that Surfer used a black hole to cross the universe. That wouldn't count as reaction speed.

People and their wiki.

I took at look at the playthought and the Servants took 21 minutes in playtime instead of 30 minutes.

That would mean Gilgamesh is either 1.19 times faster or 1500 times faster.

@Prim4te said:

Read your own scan. It says that Surfer used a black hole to cross the universe. That wouldn't count as either travel speed or reaction speed.

That's not what it says. It says he used his cosmic speed to twist the fabric of matter emerging from a black hole (escaping a black hole is another feat). He didn't use it he was escaping it.

Your game play feats aren't even valid to begin with

Reread your scan, your feat isn't valid. Don't make me post and explain the sentence.

And the Fate feat is valid as it was from a cut-scene (game-play ≠ cut-scene).

@Prim4te said:

Reread your scan.

And the Fate feat is valid as it was from a cut-scene (game-play ≠ cut-scene).

The fact that his cosmic speed allows him to cross an infinite distance, time travel, and dimensional travel are better feats than your over exaggerated galaxy feat.

He's not faster than Surfer and Surfer wins

Hell, I have a scan of him scaling earth before Dr Strange could even finish a sentence.

You know, posting thing like "your feats aren't valid," "over exaggerating a short scene from a game that's not even translated," "your over exaggerated galaxy feat." only makes you sound petulant.

The feat happened. It's valid. Move on.

We were talking about speed, not time travel, not dimensional travel, and not crossing distance through white/black holes (same as teleporting).

Post a scan or concede.

@Prim4te said:

You know, posting thing like "your feats aren't valid," "over exaggerating a short scene from a game that's not even translated," "your over exaggerated galaxy feat." only makes you sound petulant.

The feat happened. It's valid. Move on.

We were talking about speed, not time travel, not dimensional travel, and not crossing distance through white/black holes (same as teleporting).

Post a scan or concede.

I showed you a scan of him crossing from the other side of a universe.

Universe>galaxy

Do you know what a universe is? A universe is infinite. A galaxy is not.

You lost. Get that through your thick skull.

Also it takes speed beyond ftl to travel to dimensions. You don't understand the concept of cosmic speed and you continue to show you're ignorance on it.

I can't believe you're making me type this.

"Hurtling from the fiery center of a white hole, he dares to transcend time and space, using his cosmic speed to twist the living fabric of matter, emerging through the awesome density of a black hole... on the other side of the universe.""

That's not speed, but warping from one place to another. Reading comprehension.

@Prim4te said:

I can't believe you're making me type this.

"Hurtling from the fiery center of a white hole, he dares to transcend time and space, using his cosmic speed to twist the living fabric of matter, emerging through the awesome density of a black hole... on the other side of the universe.""

That's not speed, but warping from a place to another. Learn to read.

"Using his cosmic speed"

Take your own advice son.

I applaud you. You were nearly there. You missed the most important words.

"his cosmic speed to twist the living fabric of matter, emerging through"

That does not count as reaction/combat speed. Or maybe the guys from SG-1 are faster-than-light for emerging through stargates?

@Prim4te said:

I applaud you. You were nearly there. You missed a few words.

"his cosmic speed to twist the living fabric of matter,"

That does not count as reaction speed. Or maybe the guys from SG-1 are faster-than-light from emerging through stargates?

And I applaud you, you don't realize it but you just described cosmic speed. This is why he's faster than Gilgamesh. This is why he's one of Marvel's fastest characters.

Surfer stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel