Silver Surfer vs CCC Gilgamesh

Topic started by supernova7005 on Nov. 20, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year ago.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Gilgamesh activating Ea during his fight with Kiara, at 5:25:

Kiara teleporting the Servants to the far edge of the Milky Way galaxy at the end of the video:

And then the Servants coming back at FTL speed, about 30 minutes later at 7:19 and 6:58 for Saber and Archer:

Post by Prim4te (126 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I thought you were saying that the feats were dubious because they were from cut-scenes (and game mechanics).

Post by LHWKnight (2,805 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: Just how powerful are they in this fate version?

Post by Saladking (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All those vids showed were over exaggerated gameplay mechanics. Those "galaxies" were barely the size of houses. I've yet to see any move from him that would kill Surfer.

Post by erasercannonreborn (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Saladking said:

All those vids showed were over exaggerated gameplay mechanics. Those "galaxies" were so the size of houses. I've yet to see any move from him that would kill Surfer.

Game mechanics =/= Cutscenes

Lol galaxies being the size of a house

If those were actuall scaled to be the size of ordinary galaxies it would have zoomed out for 843 years

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Why do you say they were house-sized?

@erasercannonreborn said:

@Saladking said:

All those vids showed were over exaggerated gameplay mechanics. Those "galaxies" were so the size of houses. I've yet to see any move from him that would kill Surfer.

Game mechanics =/= Cutscenes

Lol galaxies being the size of a house

If those were actuall scaled to be the size of ordinary galaxies it would have zoomed out for 843 years

So you admit they weren't real galaxies? Surfer still wins.

@ Saladking No, he's saying it was an artistic license. Which means they are real galaxies, but they seem smaller due to the above reason of you needing to zoom in for 843 years.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@ Saladking No, he's saying it was an artistic license. Which means they are real galaxies, but they seem smaller due to the above reason of you needing to zoom in for 843 years.

So the galaxies in the Fate universe are a billion times smaller than Marvel's galaxies and that feat is suppose to put him above Surfer's level? I don't think so.

Those aren't galaxies, they are stated to be giant force fields in Gilgamesh's Matrix. Doesn't change the fact the he did shatter the dimension the Moon Cell was generating which is the size of the Milky Way.

@Dartz said:

Those aren't galaxies, they are stated to be giant force fields in Gilgamesh's Matrix. Doesn't change the fact the he did shatter the dimension the Moon Cell was generating which is the size of the Milky Way.

That's cool but Surfer still stomps. Gilgamesh gets a black hole shoved up his butt.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Saladking: How fast is Surfer?

Saladking? Did you even read? Gilgamesh destroyed a galaxy-sized dimension. You can either take that as galaxy-level, or a stronger dimensional level. The choice is yours.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOL silver surfer ends this easily.

Gilgamesh throws three galaxies that are almost his size while he doesn't grow in size at all. That girl sits on the planet and destroys it while they go back to fighting in the same place they were before without any damage.

Too much holes in the fight. Feats would be more impressive if it was a open world game like god of war and they actually destroyed stuff instead of doing an unquantifiable amount of damage. Unless silver surfer gets an hp bar for this fight lol. He can suck gilgamesh into his board, move backwards and forward in time and travel from universe to universe with extraordinary ease.

Oh now this all makes sense.

Lol i found something interesting. So this moon cell they are trapped in it? I read that the moon cell is just a computer program. So essentially that whole universe is smaller than the moon. Which means that while silver surfer is busting real moons they are throwing galaxies smaller than the moon. GG.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Saladking? Did you even read? Gilgamesh destroyed a galaxy-sized dimension. You can either take that as galaxy-level, or a stronger dimensional level. The choice is yours.

Doesn't mean crap against a guy who can travel light years within seconds, can react in a milisecond, time travel, cosmic awarness, can see into the future, has blasts so strong they create black holes.

All you guys have are destructive capabilities over Surfer and that's it. You don't declare winners based solely on a feat like that especially against a guy with more hax and speed on his side.

Again, Gilgamesh gets a black hole shot up his butt before he can finish a thought.

I'm pretty sure that Gilgamesh can be scaled to Archer and that other Servant, whom were thrown to the edge of the Milky Way galaxy and made it back in 30 min. That is easily multiple times FTL. How much, I don't know, I'm not the guy to ask.

@TheNeutralOne said:

LOL silver surfer ends this easily.

Gilgamesh throws three galaxies that are almost his size while he doesn't grow in size at all. That girl sits on the planet and destroys it while they go back to fighting in the same place they were before without any damage.

Too much holes in the fight. Feats would be more impressive if it was a open world game like god of war and they actually destroyed stuff instead of doing an unquantifiable amount of damage. Unless silver surfer gets an hp bar for this fight lol. He can suck gilgamesh into his board, move backwards and forward in time and travel from universe to universe with extraordinary ease.

Oh now this all makes sense.

Lol i found something interesting. So this moon cell they are trapped in it? I read that the moon cell is just a computer program. So essentially that whole universe is smaller than the moon. Which means that while silver surfer is busting real moons they are throwing galaxies smaller than the moon. GG.

Lol, way to make flawed assumptions when you don't know anything about the context. You should really become more familiar with the game and the mechanics of the characters' abilities before you make those kind of posts.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

I'm pretty sure that Gilgamesh can be scaled to Archer and that other Servant, whom were thrown to the edge of the Milky Way galaxy and made it back in 30 min. That is easily multiple times FTL. How much, I don't know, I'm not the guy to ask.

And Surfer traveled to the DC universe once and whooped Green Lantern while he was there.

And crossovers are non-canon 99% of the time. Prove this one is.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

And crossovers are non-canon 99% of the time. Prove this one is.

How about you prove that the servants were actually teleported to the end of what you think is the Milky Way Galaxy and that they ran back (which sounds absolutely retarded) instead of what looked like teleporting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel