Silver Surfer vs CCC Gilgamesh

Topic started by supernova7005 on Nov. 20, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Silver Surfer vs Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh

Both sides bloodlusted. All techs allowed.

Who wins?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,621 posts) See mini bio Level 10

A fully charged Enuma Elish threw 3 galaxies, that SHOULD hurt SS here. As for speed Gilgamesh is still in his ship which is mftl. I see little reason for CCC Gilgamesh to lose here.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

iirc Gilgamesh destroyed a 3000 light-year sized thing (can't remember what it was), although i need to look deeper into it

Post by Prim4te (126 posts) See mini bio Level 7

supernova7005 making another thread. Gilgamesh didn't throw 3 galaxies. But he may have destroyed the galaxy generated by the Moon Cell.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Couldn't Silver Surfer create a black hole inside Gil's brain?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,621 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Maybe if he could blitz Gilgamesh, but not CCC Gilgamesh.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Prim4te said:

supernova7005 making another thread. Gilgamesh didn't throw 3 galaxies. But he may have destroyed the galaxy generated by the Moon Cell.

Nah. It was Flamesaber who told me to make this thread

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Surfer wins this.

EA takes time to charge,by then SS would have destroyed gil.
He can chuck a black hole and  has cosmic awareness.I don't see him losing here. 
@CerusSerenade: How is he going to attack if he is in space ship ?

Why would Gilgamesh be inside a ship? And Ea worked against other faster than light beings. It'd be better if you made threads about something you have a little knowledge about.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@flamesaber said:

EA takes time to charge

This is wrong. Excalibur is one of the fastest Noble Phantasms in terms of activation (Saber can use it in response to Lancelot's machine gun) and Ea is just as fast. Not to mention Gil can use it against Kiara and BB, both FTL characters. He won't be able to use it against them if Ea's activation were slow.

@Dartz said:

@flamesaber said:

EA takes time to charge

This is wrong. Excalibur is one of the fastest Noble Phantasms in terms of activation (Saber can use it in response to Lancelot's machine gun) and Ea is just as fast. Not to mention Gil can use it against Kiara and BB, both FTL characters. He won't be able to use it against them if Ea's activation were slow.

videos of him doing so ?
@Prim4te: cerus said gil's ship is MFTL.I just replied to him.
Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can someone post Gilgamesh's feats or give me a link because this is a lot of crazy stuff you guys are saying he can do that I'm reading for the first time.

@Saladking: Fate CCC verse is inside a moon cell,which gives them all the powers.
CCC is just a game filled with cut scenes and game mechanics.
Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What can Gilgamesh do to put Surfer down? He can regenerate from anything but existence rape

@Saladking: Lets wait for CCC fans to show up.SS chucks a black hole in his face.

You also forgot surfer has cosmic awareness. 
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

100s of thousands times FTL > Silver Surfer, lol.

1 - Gilgamesh is the only Servant whose feats can be used outside the Moon Cell, as it was stated that he was restored to his true power.

2 - Enuma Elish is a kind of existence rape.

3 - Lol at using "CCC is just a game" as a justification. Silver Surfer is just a character from a comic.

@Prim4te: He asked me what CCC is and I told him it's a game,what's wrong ?  :/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel