Silver Surfer,, Quasar & Beta Ray Bill Vs Saiyans

Topic started by SilverSavage on April 3, 2011. Last post by lagoonboy2 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku, Gohan, Trunks (older version), Vegeta, Goten, Bardock 
Mind set: in character 
1st: Equal speed no fusions 
2nd: Not equal may use fusions 
Saiyans have accesses to all ssj forms 
No prep time  
no BFR   
 Everyone current versions

vs 

Post by taichokage (13,312 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Scenario 2: The saiyans due to fusion. Goku and Vegeta could become SSJ4 Gogeta and Goten and Trunks could become SSJ3 Gotenks.

Scenario 1 is difficult though. Without Fusion Goten, Trunks and Bardock would be gone almost immediately. Goku could take on Surfer (It would be decent but maybe Surfer could take that one. It is a topic on animevice and vast majority agreed that Surfer won. ). Vegeta could take on Bill (I guess Bill wins this one after a good fight), I think Gohan could beat Quasar though. But Gohan could not beat Surfer and Bill. Team Cosmic takes it in scenario 1 .
Scenario 1: Silver Surfer takes out  Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta. Quasar stomps Goten and trunks. Bill plays with bardock till het gets bored then destoys nim 

Scenario 2: Silver surfer Could solo with just an energy discharge making a black whole. Bill could solo by knocking them through the plant. Quarsar could solo making a vortex. Take your pick! 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol whats with the naruto forums invasion
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Scenario 1: The cosmics still takes it even with speed equal. Trunks, Goten, and Bardock get wiped out easily. The cosmics are all easy planet busters. Yes even Quasar (he can absorbs stars and shoot it out). Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku could last a little longer but not that much. 
Scenario 2: Stomp IMO. Every single sayian gets blitzed to hell. Sure you can say the saiyans are FTL but just maybe. Anybody on the cosmics are massively FTL. IMO Silver Surfer can solo, Beta Ray bill can solo, Quasar can solo.
Post by taichokage (13,312 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@silversavage: Don't start trolling so early. Those plots are unrealistic. And have you forgotten that the far weaker SSJ1 Vegetto stopped the universe from collapsing after Super Buu distorted time and space? Or that Goku destroyed a dimension easily? Or that SSJ3 Goku could have and almost destroyed the planet just from powering up? Or that (anime only) Vegeta destroyed a planet with 2 fingers in his initial appearance or that Gotenks can rip holes through space and time just by screaming? The list goes on. This is not a stomp. Both scenarios are good battles.
@taichokage:  
Have they ever done these things on actual enemies before or only on the  environment? Because I have seen there energy blast being take by rocks before.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For all the time I've been gone...people still haven't learned anything? Guys, please, Surfer alone stomps. This is already a guarantee.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai said:
"For all the time I've been gone...people still haven't learned anything? Guys, please, Surfer alone stomps. This is already a guarantee. "

thought u were defeated, dont worry hitsatsu will enjoy this
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now
@ReiKai:
Good to see you back, I agree on this, where have you been?
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@taichokage said:

" @silversavage: Don't start trolling so early. Those plots are unrealistic. And have you forgotten that the far weaker SSJ1 Vegetto stopped the universe from collapsing after Super Buu distorted time and space? Or that Goku destroyed a dimension easily? Or that SSJ3 Goku could have and almost destroyed the planet just from powering up? Or that (anime only) Vegeta destroyed a planet with 2 fingers in his initial appearance or that Gotenks can rip holes through space and time just by screaming? The list goes on. This is not a stomp. Both scenarios are good battles. "

Buu has never benn anywhere neer universe level, DBZ characters are multy planet busters at most, and no cannon is no cannon. 

Scenario 1: Silver Surfer durability is above DBZ attacks, and he has the support of beta ray bill and Quasar each one with durabity and power very above the   Saiyajins 
Scenario 2: Silver Surfer blitz all the  Saiyajins before they can even react.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I've been playin KotoR, WoW, working, family, holidays, among other things. Waiting for SWToR to come out and cracking heads on those forums. Been a busy person.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I have noticed this many times but almost always DBZ feats are mostly downplayed, it seems even the Narutoverse could solo them...If said feat concerned galaxy-busting, someone pops up saying the galaxy was too small...Or the character who stated that lied...Whereas for many other verses, shitty feats like destroying huge boulders counts as MOUNTAIN BUSTING(even though mountains by definition are no less than 2,500mts)...Why this discrimination against DB?  Not all the stuff in DB is hyperbole you know....

Without fusion, Saiyans lose...
Even with fusion, I doubt they could take on Surfer who's the most overpowered character here...even with speed being equal....
However, if fusion results into this being, The cosmics have no chance,,,,,

SURPASSED SSJ4! I'M NOW OMNIVERSAL
 SURPASSED SSJ4! I'M NOW OMNIVERSAL
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This thread should be locked just on the account of the OP intending this to be spite. 
Team Thunder God and Power Cosmic WTFSLAUGHTERSTOMPARELLA! 

@taichokage
said:

"Scenario 2: The saiyans due to fusion. Goku and Vegeta could become SSJ4 Gogeta and Goten and Trunks could become SSJ3 Gotenks.  Scenario 1 is difficult though. Without Fusion Goten, Trunks and Bardock would be gone almost immediately. Goku could take on Surfer (It would be decent but maybe Surfer could take that one. It is a topic on animevice and vast majority agreed that Surfer won. ). Vegeta could take on Bill (I guess Bill wins this one after a good fight), I think Gohan could beat Quasar though. But Gohan could not beat Surfer and Bill. Team Cosmic takes it in scenario 1 . "

Even with fusions the characters have no way around fighting beings physically much more powerful than they are and fully capable of just throwing their own attacks right back at them. 
It's just not fair either fight. 

@taichokage said:

" @silversavage: Don't start trolling so early. Those plots are unrealistic. And have you forgotten that the far weaker SSJ1 Vegetto stopped the universe from collapsing after Super Buu distorted time and space? Or that Goku destroyed a dimension easily? Or that SSJ3 Goku could have and almost destroyed the planet just from powering up? Or that (anime only) Vegeta destroyed a planet with 2 fingers in his initial appearance or that Gotenks can rip holes through space and time just by screaming? The list goes on. This is not a stomp. Both scenarios are good battles. "

Oh my this Goku busting the dimension nonsense has hit absurd levels on these boards, much like Vegito's non canon punch  that prevented Buu's awsome universe busting pew pew. 
If it's true he almost destroyed the planet, that would have been Goku's first planet bust, anyhow Norrin can casually blast the damn things to space dust and Bill can pound them out if existence by throwing Vegeta through them.  
All three of them could literally drain the power right out of their bodies, Quasar maybe even more easily then both Bill and Norrin on the account of easily siphoning power  from both of them without permission in a nano second just to amp his construct. 

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ReiKai said:
"

I've been playin KotoR, WoW, working, family, holidays, among other things. Waiting for SWToR to come out and cracking heads on those forums. Been a busy person.

"

I know exactly how you feel

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai: hi rekai nice to see you , LOL! yes you are right some people just don't understand.
Post by lagoonboy2 (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The Silver Surfer solos in all two scenarios.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel