Shunsui,hitsugaya,shinji,soi fon vs aizen(Rematch)

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on Jan. 19, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
this is the same escenario has their fight in fake karakura town.

-the captains are at 100%  this time
-PIS/CIS are off
-aizen does not have kyoka suigetsu
-no hogyoku 
-bankais that have not been revealed cannot be used since we dont have a clue of what they are

can the captain nvl fighters handle aizen this time or will aizen wipe the floor with them again
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The same would still happen because he still has hougoku. Even besides hougyoku and Kyouka suigetsu, he is still notably stronger than any of them even Shunsui and Shinji. Both of them have unrevealed bankai, but so doe Aizen. By power scaling even the unknown, Aizen would still win without hougyoku and kyouka suigetsu.
@taichokage:yeah i know that he is stronger than them individually but they form a fierce team as they also showed that aizen could had been defeated by team work(had not been for kyoka suigetsu they would have won) and not just sheer power +if kubo is telling the truth shunsuis bankai would have detroyed aizen(aparentely even if aizen had used his own) if he had used it.
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan: Well I actually do think that Shunui's bankai would have been capable of defeating base Aizen based on the haxness of his shikai and that he is 4th out of the original 13 in overall stats (Yamaji, Aizen and Unohana being higher) and I think Shinji would be able to at least inflict heavy damage with his bankai but if they are allowed to use their bankais, then it is only fair that Aizen could use his and I can only imagine the haxness of it. If Aizen cannot use his zanpakutou abilities at all save for sealed form, doesn't have hougyoku, and he does not utilize kidou, then I do believe the team would win 2/3 times. But I think Shunsui alone is 2/3 of the power for the team. Shinji is like 1/3. I don't know if Soifon of even Toshiro would be notable factors.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Hirako_Fan:  aizen didnt win solely because KS...if he didnt have KS he would just blitz the hell out of the other team or either overwhelm them with his raw power....remember what gin said? aizen isnt feared because of KS its because of his other physical abilities....& when did kubo say anything about shunshi's bankai??
@FormerCrimsonKing: GINs speech went down the toilet the moment aizen stated that was using kyoka suigetsu all the time and he cant blits them has easy has you make it sound he only blitsed the only cause hitsugaya went to atack aizen in blind rage and the others got distracted triyng to stop him.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: GINs speech went down the toilet the moment aizen stated that was using kyoka suigetsu all the time and he cant blits them has easy has you make it sound he only blitsed the only cause hitsugaya went to atack aizen in blind rage and the others got distracted triyng to stop him. "
But Gin's speech wasn't to anyone.  It was something he was thinking in his head.  Why would he try to delude himself about Aizen's abilities in the middle of watching him fight?  Also, Hitsugaiya wasn't really a distraction considering that he got taken out first and everyone tried to use it as an opportunity to get the drop on Aizen.  They weren't rushing to save him when they got beaten in seconds, they were rushing to attack Aizen and they weren't even smart with it.  Shinji got caught up in the exact same trap that he saw Ichigo get caught in and then got baffled by speed steps, which gave Aizen the drop.  All of the other just got obliterated with speed and raw power... which all happened while Aizen had his back towards them.  Imagine what happens if Aizen actually faces them like it's a real fight.

Aizen might lose this one though.  Minus Shinji's shikai, I think his strength, speed, spiritual pressure, kido abilities and skill at combining them all into one fluid fighting style is enough to take them on.  Shinji's abilities might be enough to give them the upper hand at some point, especially if he turns it on and off throughout the fight so Aizen has to constantly guess about what's going on. 

It's hard to judge though.  Aizen beat the crap out of them with raw power and speed after he got bored with toying around with them and getting them to kill their friends or stand by and watch as he ran through all the Vaizards and few captains.  I don't know if he'd have gotten "caught" how he did if he knew he didn't have Kyouka Suigetsu.  He'd at least fight them without having his back turned to them the whole time.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sickVisionz: If Aizen doesn't know Shinji and Shunsui's Shikai abilitites then he probably does lose. The Captains worked very well together and combined their powers efficiently. It wouldn't be an easy fight though.
Also we don't know how much powerful a serious Base Aizen compared to the Captains. He's at least twice stronger than a regular Captain(requirement of Hongoukyo).
6.5/10 for the team.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Captain Kyouraku is the only one that stands a chance here.... and Shinji....... Captain Kyouraku's Shikai bends the rules of the game..... and Shinji with his Shikai... flips everything around..... but Aizen knosws that trick..... but like I said Captain Kyouraku is the only one that can stand a chance here.... but also Shinji's  Hollowfication is also an advantage......  
but if Aizen brings up the "Dark Coffin" they all lose.... except Kyouraku cuz when Aizen is bout to do that Captain Kyouraku will see his shadow and attack Aizen.....  

Also talking bout Bankais... I wonder how Captain kyouraku's Bankai must look like...? there's must be a reason why Captian Ukitake told him not to use it....?  
Shinji's Bankai is a Disco player..... :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel