Shounen - Jump Alliance VS Manga Warriors

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 30, 2013. Last post by BloodSprinkles 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,393 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Shounen - Jump Alliance

Members : Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Tsuna, Ichigo, Rin Okumura

Their Help if they need it : Allen Walker and Gon Freecss

Manga Warriors

(TOP ROW): Guyver, Cutie Honey, Devilman, Gatchaman 1, Sailor Moon

(BOTTOM ROW): Devil Lady, Casshern (or Casshan), 8-man After ("After" referring to the OVA movie title released in the 90's), Gally (or Battle Angel), Kamen Rider

Their Help If they need it : Haru Glory ( If he has a Hax sword he can only use it if it helps him stand a chance not to solo or curb stomp) , Inyuasha , Elle Ragu

Rules

Every Character is either EOS , Current , Strongest Before Death or At a certain point or Arc that will make this battle Fair , The Warriors get 10 Hours of prep and they have basic and advanced(if it helps) info on the alliance like luffy sinking in water , natsu eating fire , etc , Goku can only go up to SS3 , The Warriors have perfect teamwork and They have knowledge on their battle Location , The alliance get 6 mins of prep before the fight begins , either side can call for help so you choose one or all the characters that I listed for their help if it helps that side stand a chance , The warriors also get out side help form their allies or friends/team for support and maybe a little fighting if it helps them but again not to solo or curb stomp.

Location - Meteor City

Both sides start about 100 feet from each other

MOD EDIT

Remove Natsu Dragneel since Natsu isn't from Shonen Jump. He's from Weekly Shonen Magazine. Added Rin Okumura.

Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That picture is why jump and other manga series need to do way more cross overs. To see a Jump version I the Justice League or Avengers or even X-men would be begin epic. As for the battle, I think team Jump takes the rounds but only because of Goku. Sailor Moon is questionable though. Also Guyver is there and he's no pushover. Actually maybe team Jump doesn't win. I'm not sure because i don't know every character.

@taichokage: yeah that would epic , anime stands more of chance against marvel and/or DC together and yes this could go either way which is why I made this battle

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

That picture is why jump and other manga series need to do way more cross overs. To see a Jump version I the Justice League or Avengers or even X-men would be begin epic. As for the battle, I think team Jump takes the rounds but only because of Goku. Sailor Moon is questionable though. Also Guyver is there and he's no pushover. Actually maybe team Jump doesn't win. I'm not sure because i don't know every character.

i second this. it doesnt matter if the series belong to shonen jump or not.

i wanna see a hero crossover of natsu,tsuna,naruto,ichigo,luffy and toriko. and just maybe goku or seiya from time to time.

it would be amazing to see them. just imagine natsu eating the flames of tsuna as a combination attack or even unison raid....mother of god...

Post by akronawol17 (1,569 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What no yoh or yusuke? Whatever, I say jump team wins thanks to goku mostly. And yes, a crossover would be epic as hell.
Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I want to see Toriko take Luffy to the Gourmet world for the sake of food and training. Or Ichigo sparring with Yusuke. Oh man. The stuff that can be done. Why in 45 years has jump not done this? The most we've gotten are a handful of crossovers mostly in recent years, revolving primarily around DBZ, One Piece and recently Toriko.

@akronawol17: the alliance was team someone made on face book

Link - http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/gag-fight-marvel-avengers-vs-shonen-j-alliance/340454/

@akronawol17: I don't think so, how is goku getting past sailor moon

Op says they can be at their strongest for the fight, and get prep. So goku can go SSG for a more even fight. I think he has a chance then Imo.

@akronawol17: read the rules I said goku can only go up to SS 3

Yeah, just read that part. But then the rules conflict, cuz annother one says that they can be in any form to make the fight more evenly matched.

@akronawol17:that is everyone else like really come on

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Make it happen!!!!!! It would be so freaking awesome!!!!!

As for the match, team with Sailor Moon wins.

@AnimeDefender: some of that is cartoon

@SMXLR8: Ignore the cartoons, just focus on the anime!!!

Lol, Nyan cat is in there too.

@AnimeDefender: ok , but how do you think the warriors would win ?

@SMXLR8:With Sailor Moon, that is all. From what I heard what Sailor Moon can do, even SSG Goku wouldn't stand a chance.

@AnimeDefender: true but with the rules she is not that powerful neither is goku

@SMXLR8: Did not ready OP... well... I don't know, I still need to finish watching/reading on team two, but from what I have seen I am not too impressed. Team one takes it, Goku can simply take on Sailor Moon keeping her distracted, while the Naruto and Ichigo who are mountain buste'sr can take the team down, Tsuna doesn't need to do anything except giving Natsu his fire so Natsu can recharge and Luffy is insult to injury. ( I will admit this, I don't know how powerful Team 2 is by the end of the series lol, but I gave my worthless opinion on this anyway lol )

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel