Shonen Jump runs the Crisis On Infinite Earths plot

Topic started by GomuGomuJyaku973 on Dec. 4, 2011. Last post by GomuGomuJyaku973 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by GomuGomuJyaku973 (53 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Basically The question is instead of it happening to the DC Universe what would happen if the events that took place in Crisis On Infinite Earths happened in the Shonen Jump Universe instead, So all the heroes that were ever released in Weekly Shonen Jump go up against COIE Anti-Monitor, The question is can they prevail like the DCU did or will there universe be destroyed.

In Case Some Don't know some Shonen Jump titles I list them below:

DragonBall Z

Dragonball

One Piece

Naruto

Bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yu-Gi-Oh

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Rurouni Kenshin

Fist Of The North Star

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

Bo-Bobobo-Bobo

Shaman King

Claymore

Dr.Slump

Rosairo + Vampire

Saint Seiya

Bastard!!!

Hunter X Hunter

ZombiePowder

Black Cat

Gintama

D. GrayMan

Ultimo

Mazinger Z

Toriko

Kinnikuman(Ultimate Muscle)

Cobra

Reborn

NURA:RISE OF THE YOKAI CLAN

Beelzebub

Death Note

Tegami Bachi

Wao

Buso Renkin

Hoshin Engi

Silent Knight Sho

Bomber Girl

Yes there is more but that would be a lot to grasp, Pretty sure this is enough already, Son now that you have a good Idea who Inhabits the Shonen Jump Universe can these heroes & more be enough to stop Anti-Monitor?

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Read the rules this is a lock thread, universes vs. universes are banned. 
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheRedRose said:

Read the rules this is a lock thread, god-like beings vs. universes are banned.

fixed, AM is one character.

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MisterX said:

Seto Kaiba solos.

This.

@dccomicsrule2011: Really? How so?

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GomuGomuJyaku973 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Really? How so?

With his awesomeness that is how

@ReplicaRex: Are you sure, I could understand why someone would confuse it cause of the plot thing but in the end the question I asked really is if all The heroes from the Shonen Jump Universe could beat COIE Anti-Monitor if they all took him at once like the DC char did?

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GomuGomuJyaku973 said:

@ReplicaRex: Are you sure, I could understand why someone would confuse it cause of the plot thing but in the end the question I asked really is if all The heroes from the Shonen Jump Universe could beat COIE Anti-Monitor if they all took him at once like the DC char did?

No he would wipe them all out at once not even a challenge

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheRedRose said:

Read the rules this is a lock thread, universes vs. universes are banned.

Who cares the Battle Forums are dead each thread gets about 5 comments at best .Let's have a lil fun.

SJ loses and I am surprised Claymore was in jump.

@deathmonger: @MrASSH0LE:

So guys like Seiya who can or Dark Schneider wouldn't stand a chance? From what I heard about them there galaxy busters. Can COIE Anti-Monitor survive a Galaxy busting attack?

@ReplicaRex: lol hmmm . . . . so what do you think the SJ side needs or would have to do in order to even stand a chance against Anti-Monitor? They have the 2 galaxy busters but if they do that they take everyone with it, so . . . .

@ReplicaRex: Ohh really?, Who's that!?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GomuGomuJyaku973 said:

@ReplicaRex: Ohh really?, Who's that!?

Yuki Nagato.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GomuGomuJyaku973: Oh didn't see them .MANGA WINS

@ReplicaRex said:

@Hellos: And why did you watch it in English?

Because I liked the dub, been listening to Wendee Lee, Michelle Ruff and Crispin Freeman for as far back as I remember. Is that a problem?

@ReplicaRex said:

Yes, because I wouldn't watch the dub of Star Wars.

Cool, I still enjoyed the hell out of the film dubbed.

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I thought Saint Seiya had universe level threats?

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Plus didn't a dude in JJBA reset the universe?

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Saint Seiya verse is the only potential threat I see here, Characters like the Olympians, Titans, God Saints, Gold Saints, are all very well capable of taking down universes. High Tier like Gemini can spam explosions of galaxies and Virgo Shaka who mind fucks the shit out of his opponents, capable of creating an illusional universe for Ikki to traverse in and then reach the end only to find that he was at the palm of Virgo's hand.  3 Gold Saints = Big Bang, there's 12 gold saints meaning 4 big bangs. Also the Titans who are all fairly universal busters and a few above like Hyperion, Cronus, and Iapetos. Olympus Gods, all having above universal durability with Kamui... Apollo swept an entire universe with a hand wave, Hades destroyed 5 God Saints effortlessly and created a dimension larger than our universe, Poseidon who could've destroyed the universe with just a tantrum, and then comes Zeus the highest among them all who was stated to be way more stronger than any of these Gods or Titans. 

@TheRedRose: 8o, WOW!!! Thats . . . .alot of damage . . .Now havent read COIE in awhile but I don't ever recall Anti-Monitor taking a Universal busting attack, Wonder if only he will survive with massive damage done while everything else around him go's to waste, Gotta read it again.

Also being that Seiya from what I herd has great durability all but can they survive at hit from an Antimatter Wave?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel