Shizuo Heiwajima enters the Nasuverse.

Topic started by deathmonger on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by deathmonger 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

That's right!

The strongest man in the Naritaverse is entering the Nasuverse,

If Shizuo ended up in the Nasuverse who are the most powerful characters, The Bartender could take out.

The fights are knockout or death and in area with plenty of street signs. Just one on one matches.

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Eh, Taiga, Shinji and some insignificant support characters :))

Post by Fehafare (8,081 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bitch please, Claire and Ronnie would like to have a word with you.

Not counting Etsusa Bridge and Vamp! that is...

And he doesn't get very far. Id' say Fate route Shirou is his best chance but even that's maybe.

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Nasuverse would be a bit too much for Shizuo to handle. Best he could handle would be the lower tiers of the verse like Fate route Shiro and Kariya Matou.

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Fehafare said:

Bitch please, Claire and Ronnie would like to have a word with you.

Not counting Etsusa Bridge and Vamp! that is...

And he doesn't get very far. Id' say Fate route Shirou is his best chance but even that's maybe.

All 3 are equal.

Shizuo is still ranked as the strongest human in the Naritaverse (Even if Claire is on the same level as him) I don't think its not a false statement that I said he is the strongest. They are both the most powerful humans in the Naritaverse (Ronnie isn't human so I don't consider him much of a man seeing as he is a supernatural being that can be what ever he wants to be)

And note I used the word strongest (not powerful) in the OP post. Shizuo has shown to be the phyiscally powerful character in the Naritaverse his durability, strength and destructive power is far better then what Claire has shown to be capable of in both the Anime and novels. But Claire has Shizuo beat when it comes to everything else in terms of combat, skill, agility, brutality, speed, he likely has better senses and tactical thinking.

As for Vamp! and Etsusa Bridge. Ronnie, Claire and Shizuo should be able to take down everyone in EB based on what I know of it and in Vamp! They should be able to take down mostly everyone except Hawking (nobody in the Naritaverse can beat Hawking)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel