Shining Gundam vs Gundam Wing Zero

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Walker696: how is neo england g-fighter cheaper than heero?

Wing gundam zero can FLY, predict moves (and since domon is based on martial art there will be always one solution), and have a BFG that can make a colony explodes, zero system response even before the action takes place, unless domon is somehow a newtype , no can do , wing gundam doesn't have the motion piloting system, so fist fight is a rather stupid comparison, while SG can do a lot of stuff, wing gundam zero custom can do just one thing that is needed in almost any gundam fight : blowing things up in one shot, wing zero can juts fly and SG has no actual way of reaching it
Post by Walker696 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I call Neo-England cheap not because he used a long range rifle, but because he used that heavy fog + decoy trick and still lost. I guess personally for me I don't see Heero just running into the battle and letting go full force with the BFG or just trying to fly away to stay safe. When I think about his battles he never did that, so that's why I can buy the whole it can fly faster and just stay away thing. That's why I brought up the Epyon fight because honestly if you had the BFG would you even get close to a mobile suit that had no long range weapons at all, Heero did it cause it was his style, he even got close to small fries because that's how he fought. Most of you would just fly around and shot like crazy but that's yall, he doesn't fight like that and he would probably consider that a cowards way after seeing that SG can't do the same. The biggest advantage WZ has is the Zero System cause honestly I was just Bsing about them being equal, that thing is vicious and not many normal pilots can stand up to it
@Walker696: so you are saying a trained soldier who won't make use of a given weapon, with pragmatic personaility, because he thinks it's cowardly?, heero way of fighting is blasting thing with his BFG, then when it rans out switched to meele weapons like every other decent gundam pilot, and during that last fight wing lost his BFG, BFG is useless infront of a the zero system or newtype sense, and epyon can just predict the BFG path over and over again while getting closer to wing , then slash him gaining him one hit possibly fatal, because wing cannot pull it's beam saber fast enough, not because it was his style
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Walker696: Wait, but doesn't the WZ face off pretty evenly with the Epyon, even though the epyon is like... all close combat?
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@John_Martone said:
" @Walker696: Wait, but doesn't the WZ face off pretty evenly with the Epyon, even though the epyon is like... all close combat? "
As far as tech and the Zero system they're pretty even. Also I think a lot of people are underestimating Heero's skill with the giant lightsaber.
@FLStyle said:
" @John_Martone said:
" @Walker696: Wait, but doesn't the WZ face off pretty evenly with the Epyon, even though the epyon is like... all close combat? "
As far as tech and the Zero system they're pretty even. Also I think a lot of people are underestimating Heero's skill with the giant lightsaber. "
that is because he cannot use is BFG, in this case he can , and can just fly and shot domon
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel