Shining Gundam vs Gundam Wing Zero

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Battle on earth who will be the victor?

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i think this has been done 

Shining Gundam    
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Im inclined to go with the Wing gundam because of its speed and versatility.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Since its the Wing Zero, not just wing, I'm going to side with it. Sure the Shining Gundam is pretty and all, but I think the Zero's kill count speaks for itself.

It might just be my memory, but I don't remember the Shining Gundam taking on 50+ suits in a siting. Granted, G-gundam was a tournament show, but you know what I mean.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
wing zero, because it had a BFG, and it can just fly up and bombard the whole field, but if it's the god gundam.....
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,762 posts) See mini bio Level 13
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!! 

Heat End!!!! 

Shining gundam wins for having a more GAR pilot....
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
ERUPTING BURNING FINGGEEEERRRRRRRR      
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@John_Martone said:
" Since its the Wing Zero, not just wing, I'm going to side with it. Sure the Shining Gundam is pretty and all, but I think the Zero's kill count speaks for itself.  It might just be my memory, but I don't remember the Shining Gundam taking on 50+ suits in a siting. Granted, G-gundam was a tournament show, but you know what I mean. "
Yea I might back the Wing gundam also for the win it had superior firepower and it might have been faster.
@Zephernix: Wing does fly through space. I get the impression the Shining gundam was not made for such travel. Though I think it gets pretty fast.

Basing entirely off the Gundam vs. Gundam arcade game, the shining gundam gets a huge boost to speed as part of its ultimate attack. BTW. that game is amazing.

@John_Martone: yes it is i a still playing it, a lot of gundam is way broken just like s-noir
@cfatalis: That's how I think it should be. Its a series with a lot of pew, pew... balance would just drag down the awesome.

At least with the weighting system they use, blowing up a Wing Zero is weighted heavier than blowing up... I dunno, Zaku #5

I cannot wait for the PS3 version *keeps finger on the import button*
@John_Martone: some 3000 cost sucks making their cost not worth it

2000 cost ms however tends to have unexpected benefits
-exia
-nataku with his tentacle range button
-virsago
-F-in 91 broken incarnate
-oh and the original gundam
@cfatalis: Oh you're beyond my memory for the game, I played it for like, 900 hours in the airport this summer but that was it. Heavy Arms was probably my favorite 2000. He was just a ranged beast.

The thing I really, really love about the game is just its super fast speed. Things feel exciting because they are moving "fast," its not the slow, plodding reality of how giant robots would probably actually respond.
@John_Martone: you mean like those weird mechwarrior/ mechassault game?, where the mech walked dead slow and would get assed if they so much meet a zaku?
@cfatalis: Even some of the Gundam games can feel like that.
@John_Martone: which one? all gundam game that i played get faster and faster at one time
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wing zero FTW
Post by Walker696 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I'm gonna go against the grain and go with Shinning Gundam simply because Wing Zero is powerful but it can't stand up to it in a close range fight and for those of you that ask why would Heero fight close range all I will say is Epyon (a mobile suit with no long range attacks put up the best fight against Wing Zero), not to mention Shining Gundam is hella powerful and can attack faster. G Gundam suits moved just like the pilots where as the Gundam Wing suits were merely controlled by the pilot. Seeing as how I think Domon can beat Heero in a fight (he isn't a normal fighter to begin with). 

Wing Zero's mains advantages are projectiles and speed and I can see SG overcoming that eventually
@Walker696 said:
" I'm gonna go against the grain and go with Shinning Gundam simply because Wing Zero is powerful but it can't stand up to it in a close range fight and for those of you that ask why would Heero fight close range all I will say is Epyon (a mobile suit with no long range attacks put up the best fight against Wing Zero), not to mention Shining Gundam is hella powerful and can attack faster. G Gundam suits moved just like the pilots where as the Gundam Wing suits were merely controlled by the pilot. Seeing as how I think Domon can beat Heero in a fight (he isn't a normal fighter to begin with).   Wing Zero's mains advantages are projectiles and speed and I can see SG overcoming that eventually "
did wing zero uses his BFG against epyon? no. why? zero system make BFG weapon easily dodgeable. does shinning gundam have zero system? no
Post by Walker696 (40 posts) See mini bio Level 4
so pretty much everybody's argument is based on the BFG and the Zero System, First of all Domon has dealt with a long distance fighter before who was way more cheaper then Heero (see Neo-England fight), second the G-Gundam suits respond almost just as quickly as the Zero System, since they both are pretty much based on the pilots reactions. I would say the fact that Domon is a highly trained fighter puts his reaction time over Heero's(I know Heero was trained too, but in a fist fight who would win between the two of them, think about it). Then on top of that is the fact the SG can do an ass load of stuff and has a hyper mode to fall back on too. Don't get me wrong WZ was one of my top 3 fav suits from the serious but I don't see it pulling out a win here. SG has to many different way of attacking it and honestly Heero only really got beaten up when he got surprised.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel