Shiki Ryougi vs Wrath (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Aug. 14, 2011. Last post by Dartz 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
Morals off 
To the death 
Wrath cannot use Ultimate Eye 
Shiki cant use her eyes of death perception

King Bradley
King Bradley

bump
Post by Dream (7,749 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Is Shiki armed with knives or a sword?
Post by LaLaLaidarR (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Shiki has got this because of those damned mystic eyes of death perception. She can kill anything that exists.

@Dream said:
Is Shiki armed with knives or a sword?

1 Sword 

2 Knives (just incase)
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@LaLaLaidarR said:

Shiki has got this because of those damned mystic eyes of death perception. She can kill anything that exists.

She can kill anything that has an end, but there are some restrictions. She can't see lines on beings with a ridiculous lifespan of billions of years (i.e Arcueid, Types).  Still, I think she wins this if she can use her katana, since the self-suggestion allowed her to speedblitz a bullet-timer like Araya.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dartz said:
@LaLaLaidarR said:

She can kill anything that has an end, but there are some restrictions. She can't see lines on beings with a ridiculous lifespan of billions of years (i.e Arcueid, Types).  Still, I think she wins this if she can use her katana, since the self-suggestion allowed her to speedblitz a bullet-timer like Araya.
First and Second person only, pre nasu retcon third persona murders everything
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Nasu never retconed her third persona, though.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel