Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai Vs Sousuke Aizen

Topic started by Acer on Feb. 6, 2009. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Revised by Takashichea

Rules

• Any abilities by the two combatants are allowed.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd give it to Aizen , even though Yamamoto might be the leader of the Shinigamis because Aizen reminds me of Superman
imo the only person at the moment who can match Aizen is Yamamato. His destructive power ranks higher than anyother and can cause alot of trouble for Aizen.
Illusions are very annoying, but with kidou and plausible vizard abilities they can really rock the battle
It would be an amazing fight and one we may see.
Hey it might come up, who knows man
Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen takes it. Too many hax and broken abilities, but Yamamoto could give him a great deal of trouble.
Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shikai Yamamoto would give a good fight against Chrysalis Aizen, but will be defeated if Aizen turns bloodlusted and fully serious.

Bankai Yamamoto can defeat Chrysalis and Mullet Aizen, and gives a heavy fight against Butterflyaizen but stops here. At this point, Butterflyaizen's abilities are high enough and the reiatsu-power difference is massive enough for Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu to cut through Yamamoto's West and into his flesh without vaporizing. Plus a fully chanted Kurohitsuji.

Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yamamoto in my book.. By the time he gets into "butterfly" form, Aizen had gotten too full of himself with his large power boost and relied less on the effects of his shikai to help him out. In bankai form, Yamamoto arguably has the best destructive capabilities that have been shown in the series thus far and his flames should be hot enough where not even Aizen's regeneration would be able to save him from being instantly incinerated.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If yama goes bankai aizen can't touch him due to the shield. Idk though aizen can regenerate so yea.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yamamoto wins comfortably here. Nothing Aizen can do to him.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,276 posts) See mini bio Level 13
honestly the greater dimensional reiatsu gives aizen the win 
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne said:

If yama goes bankai aizen can't touch him due to the shield. Idk though aizen can regenerate so yea.

He can nuke him with a Fragor. Its rieatsu is superior to Yama's flames since he's a transcedent being.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yamamoto wins comfortably here. Nothing Aizen can do to him.

Hado 90.

His Bankai doesn't provide any defense against gravity

@supernova7005:

"He can nuke him with a Fragor. Its rieatsu is superior to Yama's flames since he's a transcedent being."

Where exactly does it say that Aizen's become transcendent? -_-

"Hado 90.

His Bankai doesn't provide any defense against gravity"

Arguable, especially considering Aizen got quite full of himself as he underwent his Hougyoku transformations.

And for those curious, can't quote on my end at the moment since I'm typing via Internet Explorer and it appears not all the forum features for it work properly in this browser.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

Where exactly does it say that Aizen's become transcendent? -_-

This is Chrysalis Aizen (his first transformation)-

His rieatsu is so great that even top tiers like Isshin can't feel it. Keep in mind, Isshin is implied to be close to Shikai Yamamoto in power. Then he transforms (a massive boost in power).

Rockstar Aizen (second transformation) is capable of vaporising humans with his mere presence. Then he transforms again (keep in mind this is another huge boost in power).

His rieatsu is now stated to be far above the level of any Hollow or Shinigami, and nothing contradicts this statement.

Also remember the fact that Haschwalth was able to feel Yama's rieatsu when he released his Bankai, which proves that it is inferior to evolved Aizen's.

So the powerscaling like: Monster Aizen > Butterfly Aizen > Bankai Yamamoto > Rockstar Aizen > Chrysalis Aizen > Shikai Yamamoto > Isshin >= Base Aizen (without KS) ~ Barehanded Yamamoto.

DC means nothing in Bleach since a mid tier like Ulquiorra has some of the best DC feats, yet he can't even hope to beat Base Aizen.

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@supernova7005:

Just going to remove that link to that pirated site. I know the site is lagging for a week now (Dec. 5). I'll edit your comment to post that scan.

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. Only Aizen and Ichigo and Azashiro and Zaraki if you include the novel have ever been shown to reach a level that is considered above the limits of any shinigami or hollow. While Yamamoto easily stood near the top among shinigami, only surpasses by arguably the Royal Guard, he never actually exceeded the limits of a shinigami. Also i can't see how Yamaji's bankai could bypass Aizen's regeneration. In terms of sheer potency, Aizen was broken down at the cellular level and had no trouble in regenerating from that.

@taichokage: You mean Ichimaru's bankai? All the attack did was blow up a good-sized hole in Aizen's torso and there were no signs of further breakdown of his body before he transformed into his next form. That doesn't convince me he can regenerate at the cellular level.

@supernova7005: Fail to see how the "reiatsu-sensing" block ability is supposed to make Aizen more powerful than any shinigami or human considering Dangai Ichigo could mop the floor with his final form and Yamamoto is considered to easily be among Bleach top tiers. In my book, Bankai Yamamoto would surpass Dangai Ichigo and Butterfly Aizen with the plot device known as Wonderweiss only being around to keep the old man from sticking around for the remainder of Aizen's ego trip since it wouldn't be much of a "thrilling" series to not see the lead character thrash Aizen instead of a badass old man.

As usual, I see both you two are putting Aizen on a high pedestal and overestimating what he is capable of.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

First, why are you guys arguing on an old ass battle. This battle sucks as it doesn't have enough information to even have a proper discussion. If you guys could be so ever kind to just make A NEW THREAD. We don't need to reply to something 4 YEARS OLD.

Second, why are people acting as if Yamamoto is some weakling in terms of power he's the highest character shown IN TERMS OF ABILITIES OF COURSE.

Just bring out the scan when Aizen tanks 15,000,000 degrees.

Why is Aizen's regeneration always being thrown in when it's something that can easily deal with it. Hell there are hollows with regeneration and lower level characters deal with them quite easily.

HELL Uryu's dad says it best here

http://youtu.be/tCXdcCcgoV4?t=2m20s

I really don't think I need to address this retarded regeneration argument. It's pretty simple. If someone can dish out something you can't tank or Heal faster then you're are fucked.

Also powerscaling sucks, we use feats on battleforms. Everyone knows powerscaling isn't a reliable method of figuring out who wins. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ABILITIES.

That's what it all comes down to " Who can do the best over all stuff"

Good day wankers.

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag:

First, why are you guys arguing on an old ass battle. This battle sucks as it doesn't have enough information to even have a proper discussion. If you guys could be so ever kind to just make A NEW THREAD. We don't need to reply to something 4 YEARS OLD.

Second, why are people acting as if Yamamoto is some weakling in terms of power he's the highest character shown IN TERMS OF ABILITIES OF COURSE.

Just bring out the scan when Aizen tanks 15,000,000 degrees.

Why is Aizen's regeneration always being thrown in when it's something that can easily deal with it. Hell there are hollows with regeneration and lower level characters deal with them quite easily.

HELL Uryu's dad says it best here

http://youtu.be/tCXdcCcgoV4?t=2m20s

I really don't think I need to address this retarded regeneration argument. It's pretty simple. If someone can dish out something you can't tank or Heal faster then you're are fucked.

Also powerscaling sucks, we use feats on battleforms. Everyone knows powerscaling isn't a reliable method of figuring out who wins. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ABILITIES.

That's what it all comes down to " Who can do the best over all stuff"

Good day wankers.

It was me who bumped the thread when I was recording battle threads and locking old ones. I saw it had some potential in opening a new discussion since it was created before Genryusai and Aizen's battle.

If you continue to insult others, I will report you to Sonata. You can insult the argument and the characters, but you must respect other debaters. Am I clear?

Edit:

If anyone wants to revise the OP, please reply. I have no experience in setting good battle threads. I'm just a referee.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel