Shichibukai Vs Stern Ritter

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 15, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Shichibukai

Vs Stern Ritter

Rules

Scenario 1: Past Shichibukai, Stern Ritters with Yhwach

Sceanrio 2: Current Shichibukai, Stern Ritters with Yhwach

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,412 posts) See mini bio Level 15

most of team 2 are featless

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_: Most of that picture for the Shichibukai are cut off, who are you counting in that group?

Edit: Nvm I saw

Former: Crocodile could potentially cause some trouble, same with Blackbeard, however they're both probably way too slow to keep up with the Stern Ritters. The only thing really saving Crocodile is his logia.

Current: If Boa could turn them to stone, there's that. Law certainly can be trouble with his Devilfruit. Mihawk MIGHT be trouble, I personally don't think we've seen enough of him to fairly debate what he can do at max. Buggy the clown isn't really going to do much, unless we see more impressive stuff from him in the future. I don't think Kuma will be able to keep up.

I don't get why you would add Juha to the Stern Ritter list, that just about assures their victory. Without Juha it MIGHT be debatable, but with him Stern Ritter should win with little difficulty.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Stern Ritter both Rounds if the Qunicy King is involved. Without him though its way closer. Id still side with the Stern Ritter but could see it either way.
Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team Shichibukai stomps them as a whole. While Bach can certainly one-shot, he's only limited to base, melee feats. Same for Haschwald and Royd Llyod for the most part. OMQ isn't impressive. As Nodt's ability works if he actually hits someone. Loyd can be easily overpowered by anyone he dares copies. Assuming that his ability works instantly anyway and he doesn't get stomped right off the bat. And then the rest have fodder feats.

Kuma can speedblitz and BFR everyone except for Royd, Haschy, and Bach from the beginning. Mihawk most certainly would not have trouble one-shotting either Royd or Haschy, although it's arguable if he can do the same against Bach. Lucky for Mihawk, he can one-shot from a distance, an advantage that Bach clearly lacks. And then the rest of the Shichibukai just piles on Bach. Bach cannot deal with the firepower and hax that the Shichibukai threatens him with.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Juha Bach with the reishi sword solos.

He one-shotted Shikai Yama, who's stronger than any Shichibukai member.

@supernova7005 said:

Juha Bach with the reishi sword solos.

He one-shotted Shikai Yama, who's stronger than any Shichibukai member.

No... he one-shotted a one-handed BASE Yamamoto, who used up his power and bloodlust on someone who he thought was Juha Bach, and just stood there to be one-shotted.

No Shichibukai is getting soloed by someone who has only CQC and melee feats.

@phantomrant: And a fake version of him also 1 shot Kenny(Yes, I know it really just knocked him out, but still. That can be just as bad given you're fighting the entire Stern Ritter). To argue this battle acceptably, we need to see more feats from the Stern Ritter, as their most powerful members have yet to be seen. Until then, we shouldn't really be posting as we don't have enough info to judge fairly.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I agree. For now, this should be a draw, as we have no idea the full capabilities of the other members of the Stern Ritter

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Also the Stern Ritter top guys handily destroyed most of the Gotei 13. Even Shunsui was struggling and he's probably the strongest of the Gotei 13 left. Plus Kenpachi was destroyed by a weaker fake version of Bach.

So at the moment I'd say we really don't know how strong the Stern Ritter are.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stern Ritters would still lose but barely... they're all a handful of clones of Ulquiorra and have LITERALLY raised the bar for the Bleach verse in terms of power.

Schichibukai mainly win because of Doflammingo, Black Beard, Mihawk, and Kuma.

Not gonna lie but the Stern Ritters are hax as hell.

Still siding with the Stern Ritter but largely due to numbers. There are over 20 of them, presumably 27. They outnumber the Warlords 4-1. I don't think the average Warlord is as strong as 4 Stern Ritter combat-wise.
Post by othus12 (6,345 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the stern ritter is full of monsters. i just dont see the shichibukai getting the edge here. even gotei 13 got his ass kicked.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This fight is pretty close, but like everyone said the numbers are a bit overwhelming for them. While one on one the Shichibukai (Aside from Moria I think) Are stronger than each Stern Ritter aside from Juha Bach, all at once just doesnt work out.

Post by luthluth (1,227 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

The shichibukai would take out a good amount with high diffculty but if juha is present they wont make it far.

Mask, Äs Nodt, Bambietta, Quilge, Rroyd, Bazz B and BG9 are pretty much the 7 we know the most in depth. The rest of the Quincy aside including the Empreror and Grandmaster, those 7 alone would be very difficult. They'd Probably lose but just making a point. That's not even half of them and none of them are the top members.

Looks a lot better for the Sternritters with Tartar Foras

Post by xBankaiChrisx (100 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sternritter are very hax......Sternritter 'V' for example.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@xBankaiChrisx said:

Sternritter are very hax......Sternritter 'V' for example.

Dear God, when he was introduced...things started getting silly. On paper, that's one of the most hax abilities in any series ever. With no PIS involved, he should be able to solo anyone in One Piece who doesn't have haki precog.

I say sternritter win this easily, with Ywach, they have a strong mix of power and hax, plus, as taichokage said, they outnumber team shibi several times over. Several of their stronger members (Mask, Bazz B, Hashwald) would be a match for some of the shibi members alone, and throwing in Ywach means they win easily, as he should definitely be able to solo any of them.

Even without him I'd still give it to them 8/10.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel