Shichibukai VS Level 5 Espers

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by Haiken 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment for all , No BFR , No soloing allowed , speed can be equal if needed , edit - no mind rape

Scenario 1 - Before the war pre - time skip

Scenario 2 - current

Round 1 - anime version for both

Round 2 - manga version for both

Location - Academy City

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Accel and Kakine stomps other team

can't be hurt

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Anime version for the espers means only biribiri, mugino and accel way before his major powerups-oh and like 5 seconds of misaki.

Both teams at their peaks I give this to the espers easily. Accel, kakine, gunha are all thats needed to solo OP.

Taking out accel and kakine and having just misaka, gunha, mugino and misaki take on an extend shichi team-say mihawk, kurohige w both DF s, Dof, Boa, kuma, that fat bat guy who takes ppl s shadows, and whoever else im missing may be a fairer fight but espers would probably still prevail.

@LHWKnight: I don't want a theme

Post by LHWKnight (2,683 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SMXLR8 said:

@LHWKnight: I don't want a theme

okay

@hitsusatsu11: are the espers really that strong?

@SMXLR8: Yes. Id say top tier OP characters could fight weaker level 5s like misaka, weaker gods right seat members like vento and terra, and maybe saints like silvia and kanzaki. Kakine and accel (and possibly gunha) are a step above that, it would take the very strongest in the hst- like juubito/madara/LN kenpachi to contend. Then above them are characters like psd fiamma, ollerus, crowely, othinus and aiwess which are on a whole other level than the curent HST.

@hitsusatsu11: so these 5 espers are above HST?

@SMXLR8: Well id say if the hst is going to contend with the level 5 espers at their strongest they'll need to field a team consisting of say juubito, madara, BSM Naruto, dangai ichigo and aizen. (or substitute the last 3 for hashirama, yammato and WB, u c what im getting at) That team would slaughter the weaker 3 espers very easily, (and probably kill gunha as well) but im not certain they could defeat angleccelerator or full power kakine.

I also doubt whether any hst team not including juubito and madara could contend.

@hitsusatsu11: I never said they were at their strongest but I guess just manga version would do

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kakine and Accel are really too far above the other espers for them to matter, maybe with the exception of MIsaki if haki can't defend against her ability.

But again Misaki only have human speed and reaction so get gets blitzed on the spot, or knocked out by haki.

If we kinda equalize haki to magic then team one definitely wins scenario 1, since Accel in anime is still pretty defenseless against magic. And TBH Misaka is not that much of a threat against a serious shichibukai.

Gunha's strength is too hard to measure at this point, he may be close to saint level if he's shown more feats. Right now I'll just put him on the same level of Misaka and Mugino.

But they don't really matter since in Scen 2 team one could get murdered by angel Accel himself.

@katanalauncher: misaka was able to fight evenly with brunchild, who should at minimum have stats = to a mihawk level Shichibuki. And gunha was shown to be superior than misaka, iirc he caught her railgun with his teeth.

@hitsusatsu11: Brunchild's strength fluctuates too much due to her valkyrie physiology, Kanzaki can beat her even with gungnir, and Kanzaki is not that strong of a saint even.

Not to mention Brunchild wasn't remotely serious in that fight, and she only used melee against a ranged opponent instead of utilizing any magic spells.

The novel also stated how much Brunchild was above Misaka, so even if it's a weaken Brunchild she would still be able to defeat Misaka quite handily.

Only current Accel and Kakine could fight even or defeat a saint at the moment IMO.

Gunha caught a 30% railgun, his power gives him kind of a telekictic shield as well as enhanced strength durability.

It's unclear if a serious Gunha could catch a 100% railgun, or a full lightning stirke.

I think he could accomplish that espicailly with recent railgun manga showing, but still we need more showing with Gunha to determine his clear standing.

Even if he have physical attribute on par with a saint, which with current showing is still iffy, the saints still all have supurior intellect and can utilize pretty powerful magics

@katanalauncher: no brunchild was fighting all out for the sake of the mission (which her team thought was so important the fate of the world depended on it) when she fought misaka, during their fight the novel specifically mentioned how brunchild should have superior stats and made a point of showing misaka gain the upper hand and tie (if not outright win) in order to showcase misakas ability and strength.

Brunchilds saint valkyrie duality makes her powers fluctuate in cycles over long periods of time, but this didn't occur at all in the misaka fight, she was fighting with the speed and abilities of a saint.

Not sure where your getting that kanzaki isn't strong for saint, shes not aqua level but shes not really weaker than brunchild or silvia. In fact her mix of christian and Japanese spells give her an edge.

Ollerus said gunha would be as strong as him if he could use his powers correctly, which btw aren't telekenetic, attack crash's nature is completely unknown and outside of conventional powers. Iirc misaka stated gunha was stronger than her when they fought, and he and touma are seemingly holding their own against thunder god misaka. A saint may be able to fight evenly with him due to the difference in experience but he is likely more powerful than all but the top saints. No saint besides full power aqua could contend with accel or kakine

@hitsusatsu11 said:

@katanalauncher: no brunchild was fighting all out for the sake of the mission (which her team thought was so important the fate of the world depended on it) when she fought misaka, during their fight the novel specifically mentioned how brunchild should have superior stats and made a point of showing misaka gain the upper hand and tie (if not outright win) in order to showcase misakas ability and strength.

Brunchilds saint valkyrie duality makes her powers fluctuate in cycles over long periods of time, but this didn't occur at all in the misaka fight, she was fighting with the speed and abilities of a saint.

Not sure where your getting that kanzaki isn't strong for saint, shes not aqua level but shes not really weaker than brunchild or silvia. In fact her mix of christian and Japanese spells give her an edge.

Ollerus said gunha would be as strong as him if he could use his powers correctly, which btw aren't telekenetic, attack crash's nature is completely unknown and outside of conventional powers. Iirc misaka stated gunha was stronger than her when they fought, and he and touma are seemingly holding their own against thunder god misaka. A saint may be able to fight evenly with him due to the difference in experience but he is likely more powerful than all but the top saints. No saint besides full power aqua could contend with accel or kakine

She wasn't fighting serious at all as she thought the mission was bogus (kidnapping and killing an innocent woman), and Misaka never gained the upper hand in the battle, she just barely managed to hold her off.

Brunchild is never 100% saint or valkrie as the power would cancel each other out, so she is weaker than a regular saint pretty much all the time, especially since she doesn't like to use magic too much which is part of what makes a saint powerful.

Kanzaki was curbstomped by knightleader despite regular saint Aqua can fight on par with him.

Even if her raw power isn't that much weaker than Knightleader or Acqua she is still to inexperienced compared to them or Silvia/Thor for that matters. (I know some of them aren't saint, they are at that level though)

I'm using telekinetic shield for Gunha as an analogy, since it does work similarly to a telekinetic shield which even cause Gunha himself to be confused.

His power protect him as a shield so how he catches the coin doesn't really matter that much, still impressive non the less.

Ollerus said that Gunha would be strong as him if he's "awakened", similar to how Accel learned to use wings and Kakine in NT.

That doesn't mean that Gunha would defeat him if he's gain more experience with his power, although Gunha could power up by learning the nature of his power, which doesn't mean experience alone would help him.

Thunder god Misaka doesn't seem that impressive too far compared to Toaru high tiers, but Gunha already can't see Misaka's attack, so there is already a large difference in strengh between them.

The railgun manga is also a little consistent with power levels, Kihara stated that when Misaka reaches lv6 she could destroy the entire Academy city, when saint class can tank a nuke to that effect just fine.

Depends on what stages of Accel or Kakine, even then Acqua could defeat Kakine and dark wing Accel.

Accel or Kakain in their first appearances however cannot defeat any saint that's shown.

@katanalauncher: Brunchild not fighting serious? Your literally making this up, you have no proof of this since it NEVER says shes not fighting to win. She wouldn't go with ollerus, birdaway, and silvia all the way to academy city just to fight half assed, it doesn't make sense and its never stated.

Knightleader with the curtana power up and aqua are stronger than any other saint. Kanzaki isnt weaker than the average saint, again this is just ur opinion but never once is this seen or stated. Besides aqua the only saints weve really see in action are kanzaki, Silva and brunchild and in no way does kanzaki seem outclassed. Kanzaki was able to fight angel fall misha /gabriel remember.

As far as misaka, she fights evenly with brunchild while still managing to help touma and the novel explicitly states brunchild is moving faster than the speed of sound and exhibiting the stats of a saint. When she changes from saint to valkyrie, her stats are unstable, but this didn't happen during their fight.

I won't argue about gunha because its all speculation, except to say he is > misaka. I agree saints> beginning series accel and kakine but at full power peak accel and maybe kakine are probably > to even aqua, KL, and likely carisa as well.

Btw about your nuke comment, I believe that the novel states that about accel, not saints.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@hitsusatsu11:

I feel like you are downplaying One Piece, Law and Doffy react to meteors from space. Any who, I haven't seen the anime were this characters are from so I can't say who will win

Post by GeneralVan (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Accelerator > One Piece

@hitsusatsu11 said:

@katanalauncher: Brunchild not fighting serious? Your literally making this up, you have no proof of this since it NEVER says shes not fighting to win. She wouldn't go with ollerus, birdaway, and silvia all the way to academy city just to fight half assed, it doesn't make sense and its never stated.

Knightleader with the curtana power up and aqua are stronger than any other saint. Kanzaki isnt weaker than the average saint, again this is just ur opinion but never once is this seen or stated. Besides aqua the only saints weve really see in action are kanzaki, Silva and brunchild and in no way does kanzaki seem outclassed. Kanzaki was able to fight angel fall misha /gabriel remember.

As far as misaka, she fights evenly with brunchild while still managing to help touma and the novel explicitly states brunchild is moving faster than the speed of sound and exhibiting the stats of a saint. When she changes from saint to valkyrie, her stats are unstable, but this didn't happen during their fight.

I won't argue about gunha because its all speculation, except to say he is > misaka. I agree saints> beginning series accel and kakine but at full power peak accel and maybe kakine are probably > to even aqua, KL, and likely carisa as well.

Btw about your nuke comment, I believe that the novel states that about accel, not saints.

Aqua without the boost from God's right seat can still fight on par with Kightleader, Kanzaki also have Breaker of God which is extra effective against angels.

Also Gabriel was weaken at the time and not taking her very seriously as the fight have little consequnce.

Kanzaki also stated that Aqua's water magic seem to even succeed Gabriel.

As for Brunhild:

However, the battle was overwhelmingly one-sided.

Academy City espers may have possessed quite a bit of power, but Brunhild Eiktobel possessed the rare qualities of a Christian Saint. And on top of that, she also possessed the rare qualities of a Norse Valkyrie. The two abilities worked against each other and the upper limit of her power changed over a set period like the waxing and waning of the moon. However, she did not currently appear to be having any problems related to that.

Here is says much a saint is above even a strong esper like Misaka.

Even when Mikoto had magnetized her giant steel sword using a high voltage current so that all sorts of iron objects flew to it, the woman had used brute strength to continue to swing around that mass that had to weigh a dozen tons. But now she froze in place.

Here Brunhild was still coming at her despite Misaka throwing most of what she had on her, and she dodged or tanked a railgun straight up.

Once once Brunchild came into range Misaka is pretty much finished

“It seems one issue has been resolved,” replied Brunhild quietly. “I am not sure if I should continue fighting, head over as reinforcements, or view the situation as unfavorable and make preparations to reorganize.”

Brunhild pretty much stopped fight the first sign something came up, she really don't care about this conflict at all, as it was all a sham so Ollerous could infiltrate Gremlin.

“More importantly.” Brunhild Eiktobel’s tone was completely serious despite rudely interrupting. “Where is Ollerus? You said before that he was preparing.”

“Oh, that. He is dealing with our true purpose here…the one that has nothing to do with Fräulein Kreutune,” replied Silvia as she cracked her neck. “He said his preparations are complete.

The whole plan to retrieve Fraulein was basically a sham so Othinus doesn't suspect anything, Brunhild had no reason to go all out here, especially against someone that's not from magic side.

About the nuke thing, Gabriel's wings was stated to be able to destroy a city in one hit, and it was later shown to be able to slice mountains apart casually. And Kanzaki is able to slice those up.

So tanking it probably wasn't putting it correctly, but they can match it's power output.

@katanalauncher: I dont disagree in principal with what your saying, and I agree 100 percent with your brunchild quote-as it states what ive been saying, her powers wax and wane but she was having NO problem during the fight. I dont mean to say misaka is more powerful overall than brunchild or kanzaki, but rather that she can hold her own against that level of fighter, as she has shown. And brunchild only stopped fighting because of what happened with birdaway and touma, if birdaway hadn't of gotten beat then she would have continued against misaka. Even if the freulan plan was a shame on ollerus' part, its very doubtful brunchild was aware of this. And im certain if brunchild were able to, she would have KOd misaka in the first few moments of the fight, fact is misaka was able to contend.

About kanzaki, why do you think she is a weak saint? Because aqua is stronger? Aqua is a beast, even after saint killer. Besides aqua among the only other saints weve seen-brunchild, silvia and kanzaki, id say kanzaki is more likely to be the strongest than weakest.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel