Shichibukai vs Akatsuki (with a bit of a twist)

Topic started by The Stegman on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by SpectroRaphael 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Kisame sure have major role in this one, but since OP team knows about his ability to create water...that can also mean they will gang up on him putting him down first.

How about this outcome... Boa can turn Akatsuki team to stone from long range, the end ...?

Post by akronawol17 (2,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Or she accidentally turns her own team to stone cuz of genjutsu.

@akronawol17: Genjutsu is not working that way... Can you show some scans proving your point?

OP team will know about Itachi's genjutsu and they will not make eye contact with him making his genjutsu abilities useless, and plus they all have long range attacks so they will not have to come close to him to put him down.

Post by akronawol17 (2,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm too lazy to look right now. And they don't have to look him in the eyes, just glancing in his general direction and they're caught. But I still say kisame's the deciding factor here.

@akronawol17: Yea, but only a glance is needed to fall in love with Boa, I mean to turn into a stone ...

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I can see the Akatsuki winning this with prep, but it's not as easy as people are making it, the 30 feet distance is well within Laws room and he can actively teleport people within the room, Kuma can still dodge and repel all of their attacks, Kisame will be useless so long as Jinbei is there, Hancock can turn the apposing team to stone, Doflamingo can seize control of one of the Akastuki, this can go either way I don't know why people are saying the Akatsuki stomp.

EDIT: Nevermind about Jinbei, forgot he wasn't in there, still Mihawk can probably counter him

@The Stegman: Is this pre marineford Kuma or mindless Kuma?

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

I can see the Akatsuki winning this with prep, but it's not as easy as people are making it, the 30 feet distance is well within Laws room and he can actively teleport people within the room, Kuma can still dodge and repel all of their attacks, Kisame will be useless so long as Jinbei is there, Hancock can turn the apposing team to stone, Doflamingo can seize control of one of the Akastuki, this can go either way I don't know why people are saying the Akatsuki stomp.

EDIT: Nevermind about Jinbei, forgot he wasn't in there, still Mihawk can probably counter him

@The Stegman: Is this pre marineford Kuma or mindless Kuma?

Actually he can seize control of more than one person, it is shown that he can control more people at once.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@bigz007: Really? I've only seen him ever do it to one person at a time but I could be wrong

Post by taichokage (15,224 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't see Kisame being any sort of key factor here when a twitch from Don, tap from Kuma or slash from Law finishes him or any other Akatsuki for that matter save perhaps Obito.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Here. He was connroling Bellamy and Sarquiss to fight each other.

Off topic: another thing caught my eye watching this. Doflamingo had 300 mil bounty on his head before becoming a warlord. How come he had bounty on his head if he was noble at that point?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@bigz007:

I think he got it before anyone know he was a noble (also only the higher ups seem to know that secret)

Post by othus12 (7,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@5th said:

Also, what stops Deidara from wiring the entire battlefield with C2 Explosives? There's also water traps Kisame can plant because Devil Fruit Users are helpless in water, and Itachi's genjutsu to render them helpless.

And what version of Tobi because the OP didn't even specify if this was War Tobi with his Sharingan and Rinnegan or Tobi before the War.

Pein's ability to work functionally and simultaneously with six different bodies capable of sharing the same field of vision.

Even if a member were to die, Pein could simply bring them back to life via Rinne Tensei or Naraka Path's ability.

The Akatsuki have way more versatility and knowledge than the Shichibukai, Itachi with little knowledge found a way to destroy his reanimated link betweenb Kabuto, and make Kabuto remove Edo Tensei within a short amount of time (With Sasuke's help of course.)

law can erase the bombs with scan and the get rid of them with shambles.

pein gets one shotted by mihawk. no contest

the akatsuki are smarter but they are way slower than the shichibukai and extremely less powerful

who in the akatsuki could dodge the relativistic pad hou?

who in the akatsuki could block mihawks slash?

survive against law's hax?

Post by othus12 (7,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@akronawol17: kenbunshoku haki prevents genjutsu. easy thing to deal with. haki users can fight even with their eyes closed.

@Destinyheroknight:

You might be right, but aren't the higher ups those who are making bounties. I guess he didn't want to use his authority as a noble to influence his own bounty. He is an honorable man, after all.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@bigz007:

The Marines are the ones who make the bounties

It might be that they didn't know either. When Oda draw Doflamingo as a kid, he look really poor

Guess we have to wait for the answer

Post by taichokage (15,224 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Doflamingo is a mysterious one. That's why he became my favorite Warlord after the hasty resignation of Blackbeard (who was my favorite warlord).
Post by SpectroRaphael (57 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@5th:I believe the prep does not involve the battlefield, because what stops Law from then upheaving all of Deidara's planted bombs? What stops them from targeting the Pain that could resurrect the other Akatsuki? Or all of them (since they are haki users) simply shut their eyes to avoid the genjutsu?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel