Shichibukai vs Akatsuki (with a bit of a twist)

Topic started by The Stegman on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by SpectroRaphael 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
RULES- 

-Morals off 
-Win only when every member of the other team is incapacitated or dead 
-SPEED IS EQUALIZED, NO SPEEDBLITZ ALLOWED I'm not doing this to make it unfair, but rather because a battle without speedblitz would stimulate better debates 
-All fighter's techniques will work on their opponents, Haki, Genjutsu etc. 
-Both Teams get 24 hours preparation, during this time, they get full information on the other team's members and their abilities as well as time to formulate a strategy and battleplan.  
-Fight takes place below:  

-Fighters start off 30 feet apart 

Shichibukai Members: 

-Dracule Mohawk 
-Donquixote Doflamingo 
-Bartholomew Kuma 
-Trafalgar Law 
-Boa Hancock 

Akatsuki Members: 

-Itachi Uchiha 
-Six Paths of Pain
-Deidara 
-Kisame Hoshigaki
-Kakuzu 
- Tobi
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

With speed equal, full knowledge of opponents and prep gives the Akatsuki a massive advantage. It wouldn't take Itachi long to calculate ways to negate Kuma and Law, and with Deidaras ability to fly gives them even more of an edge.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@All_StarSupes said:

With speed equal, full knowledge of opponents and prep gives the Akatsuki a massive advantage. It wouldn't take Itachi long to calculate ways to negate Kuma and Law, and with Deidaras ability to fly gives them even more of an edge.

This. Prep is all that is needed for them. Itachi will figure out a way to utilize his genjutsu on them.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if all abilities work, then hancock can just use emporors haki and knock them all out, thats what the title says :P lol but aside from that then probably team akatsuki would win unless law figures out how to turn their abilites against each other with room

Emperors Haki wouldn't knock out a single mid-high level Naruto character. Because of the rules, all the powers are made known before the battle meaning the OP characters have very little chance here.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think the shichibukai are being underestimated with prep. Tagging Kuma and Law would be very difficult, and alatsuki would have to take out Doflamingo even before them If they want to keep their heads.

The OP characters aren't being underestimated, it's just the odds are stacked against them here. The prep and knowledge gives the Naruto cast a big advantage. As I see it, the OP characters IQ = Spiderman, Itachis IQ = Reed Richards.

Well I don't doubt that Itachi along with Tobi perhaps are the smartest ones here but not enough to change much. I haven't seen him do a great deal with prep. He does plan for the future well such as using Shisui's sharingan, booby trapping Sasuke's eyes and so on, but not enough for this.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Well I don't doubt that Itachi along with Tobi perhaps are the smartest ones here but not enough to change much. I haven't seen him do a great deal with prep. He does plan for the future well such as using Shisui's sharingan, booby trapping Sasuke's eyes and so on, but not enough for this.

Disagree, none of the OP team have intelligence that rivals Itachi's. They have the manpower and the brains to outmaneuver them, and with so many attacks that could one-shot I don't see the Akatsuki losing this.

Post by SpectroRaphael (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Of course intelligence plays a key factor, but it still has to be explained how the other team is going to be countered. Saying "he's smarter" does not seem to be sufficient reason to show why a character will actually win.

Post by othus12 (7,300 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the shichibukai win by force.

doflamingo cut through a meteor without any troubles at all.

mihawk casual slash could only be compared with perfect susanoo's slash.

law's room AOE is island sized and can pretty much bypass any defense including susanoo.

hancock's kick one shots pacifistas

not to mention all of the shichibukai are haki users.

in short they would totally own anyone here since their AoE is extremely massive.

and we haven even seen the limits of most of the shichibukai.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prep and knowledge? The Akatsuki take this with ease given from the fact the Shichibukai aren't nothing in tactical deployment, strategy, and prep compared to the Akatsuki

What stops Deidara from preparing a C4 Explosive? And with Itachi's intuition and proficiency, the outcome of this fight would inevitably go to the Akatsuki, you're talking about characters with IQ's of 165 or 180.

If this was a battle of power or force, the Shichibukai would take it with ease; however, in terms of intelligence, prepping, and plans, hands down the Akatsuki would take this.

Putting in a War Genius like Tobi in it is only going to make matters worse for the Schichibukai.

What has akatsuki done with 24 hours of prep that is impressive? Tobi planned the war for half of his life. I still say Shichibukai take this fairly soundly.

@taichokage: And what intelligence does the Shichibukai have that rivals the Akatsuki?

Also, what stops Deidara from wiring the entire battlefield with C2 Explosives? There's also water traps Kisame can plant because Devil Fruit Users are helpless in water, and Itachi's genjutsu to render them helpless.

And what version of Tobi because the OP didn't even specify if this was War Tobi with his Sharingan and Rinnegan or Tobi before the War.

Pein's ability to work functionally and simultaneously with six different bodies capable of sharing the same field of vision.

Even if a member were to die, Pein could simply bring them back to life via Rinne Tensei or Naraka Path's ability.

The Akatsuki have way more versatility and knowledge than the Shichibukai, Itachi with little knowledge found a way to destroy his reanimated link betweenb Kabuto, and make Kabuto remove Edo Tensei within a short amount of time (With Sasuke's help of course.)

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th said:

Also, what stops Deidara from wiring the entire battlefield with C2 Explosives? There's also water traps Kisame can plant because Devil Fruit Users are helpless in water, and Itachi's genjutsu to render them helpless.

And what version of Tobi because the OP didn't even specify if this was Tobi with his Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Pein's ability to work functionally and simultaneously with six different bodies capable of sharing the same field of vision.

Even if a member does die, Pein could simple bring them back to life via Rinne Tensei or Naraka Path's ability.

The Akatsuki have way more versatility and knowledge than the Shichibukai, Itachi with little knowledge found a way to destroy his reanimated link betweenb Kabuto, and make Kabuto remove Edo Tensei within a short amount of time (With Sasuke's help of course.)

DF users are only helpless in sea water.

I'm not stating that they are particularly intelligent, I'm just saying Akatsuki aren't Batman. I haven't seen them do anything impressive enough in 24 hours of prep that would suggest it would turn the tide against the Shichibukai.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@5th:

Putting in a War Genius like Tobi in it is only going to make matters worse for the Schichibukai.

LOL! War Genius, that a good one

Anyway, Kisame will be huge part of Akatsuki's plan and a huge target for the war lords (since all but one is a DF user)

I can see it going either way, but I give it to Akatsuki since they work better as a team then the war lords

@Destinyheroknight: I sort of hyped Tobi, credit should go to Kabuto.

Post by akronawol17 (1,431 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That's bull, any still water source can kill them. Like a lake or pool. And with prep, itachi uses genjutsu to distract them, and kisame drowns them with his massive water dome that they can't escape.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel