Shichibukai Vs 13 Court Guard Squads Captains only

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 28, 2013. Last post by WhiteLion 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yamamoto's shikai attacks disintegrate things to ash. His bankai is that but over kill. Also the chichibukai are at a disadvantage seeing as yama-ji can also summon those flame spirits giving them even more numbers and a distraction. Yama can just flash step at the same speed he moved to get to the quincies and reduce all of them too ash.

Also yama can use his bankai in both scenarios considering he has always had it~ Please refrain from saying some crap about proof because he wouldn't be captain over all of them without it. And also i forget where but i think juha bach said he had seen it before and the other captains when their lips got chapped new he had released so they obviously knew it existed prior to that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: By turning them to ash.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: What is to stop Kuma from repelling or dodging anything thrown at him? or stop Blackbeard from sucking in the flames?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YoungChief said:

The only captain that could possibly solo is yama and I doubt that's happening with Mihawk's casual iceberg slash being calc'd either in high 100's of kilotons or low 200's.

No Yama says Bankai everyone dies, including the 13 court guard squads. Not seeing how this is fair, Tousen says bankai, he could solo, Gin could solo, Yama could solo, Unohana has no feats just yet, Aizen decides he wants anyone dead and they die, Mayuri says bankai, and even if he gets defeated the shichibukai die anyway due to bankai poison, etc. The Shichibukai are outnumbered and outhaxed.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm going to say currently the Bleach captains take it easily if they all went all out bankai and all. But at the end of both series it will be more balanced.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

The only captain that could possibly solo is yama and I doubt that's happening with Mihawk's casual iceberg slash being calc'd either in high 100's of kilotons or low 200's.

No Yama says Bankai everyone dies, including the 13 court guard squads. Not seeing how this is fair, Tousen says bankai, he could solo, Gin could solo, Yama could solo, Unohana has no feats just yet, Aizen decides he wants anyone dead and they die, Mayuri says bankai, and even if he gets defeated the shichibukai die anyway due to bankai poison, etc. The Shichibukai are outnumbered and outhaxed.

ok this is a little too much. Tousen didnt show shit for power, and got killed by his lietenant, who is considerably weak. Gins blade is fast, but there are OP people fast enough and hax enough to dodge or block it and kill him. Aizen is a big problem, but in his regular state, he can be beaten although with difficulty.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don't forget Aizen and Yamaji and act like Shichibukai is the only group with hax. Zanka no Tachi, Kyouka Suigetsu, Katen Kyokotsu, UNOHANA and so on. As of yet there is no way Blackbeard or any other Warlord Past and present is beating Aizen, and Yamaji's bankai is too dangerous. But I admit, the captains win because of a few of them. Replace the top 2 or 3 captains and they lose for sure. Law is freakish right now. And Doflamingo and Blackbeard are supposed to be worse. And Kuma is no pushover either. In honesty, there is still much we havent seen from both groups, but we should get more revealed about Doflamingo/Law and Unohana/Zaraki in the next few chapters.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: They would be dead before any of those scenarios could happen(if they can even do that).

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

ok this is a little too much. Tousen didnt show shit for power, and got killed by his lietenant, who is considerably weak. Gins blade is fast, but there are OP people fast enough and hax enough to dodge or block it and kill him. Aizen is a big problem, but in his regular state, he can be beaten although with difficulty.

It's not his strength that make him able to solo it's his bankai, Name one character here that can handle his senses being taken away? I'll wait.

@solesamurai: technically anyone of those in the shichibukai with observation haki could beat him without problem (if you're refering to Tousen), they could sens him with that and see his moves coming. Law has standard haki like most, so he could sense him out. In fact Hancock would be the most ideal for dealing with that. Mihawk taught Zoro observation haki, which means he has superior observation haki greater than zoros at the moment. Now Aizen may be strong, but in his standard for got tossed around by Ichigos dad. He can be dealt with

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: technically anyone of those in the shichibukai with observation haki could beat him without problem (if you're refering to Tousen), they could sens him with that and see his moves coming. Law has standard haki like most, so he could sense him out. In fact Hancock would be the most ideal for dealing with that. Mihawk taught Zoro observation haki, which means he has superior observation haki greater than zoros at the moment. Now Aizen may be strong, but in his standard for got tossed around by Ichigos dad. He can be dealt with

No haki gives the the ability to sense anything, it gives them the ability of precognition, therefor they would see the attack coming before it happened, I will agree with you on that. That being said, They still wouldn't have their senses of Hearing or seeing, therefor they wouldn't be able to effectively counter attack or really dodge in the first place. He can win this easier than he can lose. And LOL at your Aizen comment, For starters you said it like Isshin is some sort of weakling which is true at all, then you go on to say he was tossed around, which he wasn't In fact the only instance where Isshin made aizen go flying was when he used that Kido finger flick thing, which is supposed to repel everything in its line of fire. Law has not ad any haki feats IIRC so giving him powers he hasn't shown yet is a bad debating tactic.

@solesamurai: hearing and seeing isnt needed for an expert in observation haki (along the line of Luffy's level at least), and it was stated that Law has haki, pretty much every big hitter does, but i guess we shouldnt jump to conclusions. i never heard of the kido finger flick, is there another insant of it being used? and i didnt say he was a weakling, im only saying that people make him oout to be, even in base form, nearly invincible. He isnt, he had to use the hyogoku

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

OMG OMG OMG GIN IS IN THIS? O.O -EXCITED-

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel