Shanks And Gildarts vs Acnologia

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Shanks And Gildarts Vs Acnologia

-Win By Killing Opponent

-Gildarts Before Acnologia Injured Him

-Shanks With His Other Arm

-Fight At Marineford

-No Holding Back

-All Three Bloodlusted

-Gildarts Has Knowledge Of How Powerful Acnologia Is This Time And Want To Destroy Him

-Shanks Also Has Knowledge On How Powerful Acnologia Is And Wants Them Dead

-Acnologia Wants To Completely Destroy Both Of Them

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy:

Could you please don't use the blogs for battles, just go to forums. Some people don't want to see a tons of battles on the blogs side

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: Gildarts dies while acnologia and shanks have an epic battle.

Post by dwade (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3

shanks owns acnologia while the other guy eat pop corn

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@dwade:

Tell me shank's feats and how he can beat everyone else in FT in regards to firepower, because Acnologia tanked that effortlessly.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: Shanks can literally own a guy that can cause earthquake..

So.. shanks > Mihawk > Acnologia

Post by dwade (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@dwade:

Tell me shank's feats and how he can beat everyone else in FT in regards to firepower, because Acnologia tanked that effortlessly.

jajaj actually im not really sure beacause shanks strenght is not determinated yet same 4 acnologia but imagine this, acnologia can destroy a island , whitebeard can do the same and a lot more and if shanks is in the same league than whitebeard then acnologia got nothing to do here

but like i say before we cant know yet but thats what i think

but i m sure of this OP characters now are stronger than FT characters maybe in the future story of ft they will be stronger

Post by DBZ_universe (15,470 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I think the Fairy Tail characters are dead... because Levy is writing a letter from the future...

anyways... as for this fight... Acnologia and Shanks will battle it out... while Gildarts chills...

Also what would a fusion of Shanks and Gildarts look like?? the same or what??? lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel