Shaman King Hao vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 27, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Both at full power.
                                                                                                                                   VS

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I've never really got into shaman king, bot doesn't he become omnipotent at the end of the series?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I herd  hao become like a god at the end of the series so i go with him. 

hao is not omnipotent
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: no hes not but be i still a high being over ss level of power
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" hao is not omnipotent "
he oversouled with something that is basically god....... what do you call that?

Yoh and co only last that long because they fought in the spirit realm , where believe and all that metaphysical shit can be applied to reality
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Silver Surfer wins 
Theres no way hao could overpower power cosmic and he has no speed, can't heal or be invurnalable and don't forget that Surfers soul was strong enough to fight against death in her realm
@battleheiz said:
" Silver Surfer wins  Theres no way hao could overpower power cosmic and he has no speed, can't heal or be invurnalable and don't forget that Surfers soul was strong enough to fight against death in her realm "
you have only seen shaman king anime, have you?
@cfatalis: truth but still SS wins
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i know absolutely nothing about shamen king...but silver surfer is my favorite marvel character ever.....so i am going with him no matter what.
@battleheiz: right try the manga, where he is actually capable enough to make a big bang
@cfatalis:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
he oversouled with something that is basically god....... what do you call that?  Yoh and co only last that long because they fought in the spirit realm , where believe and all that metaphysical shit can be applied to reality "
Ny-omnipotent 

the case could be made for surfer, with his speed and power cosmic, not saying he wins though.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @cfatalis:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
he oversouled with something that is basically god....... what do you call that?  Yoh and co only last that long because they fought in the spirit realm , where believe and all that metaphysical shit can be applied to reality "
Ny-omnipotent   the case could be made for surfer, with his speed and power cosmic, not saying he wins though. "
can SS create a black hole? or a star?
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @cfatalis:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
Ny-omnipotent   the case could be made for surfer, with his speed and power cosmic, not saying he wins though. "
can SS create a black hole? or a star? "
Black holes? yes     stars? I don't recall.
@Fantasma said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @cfatalis:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
can SS create a black hole? or a star? "
Black holes? yes     stars? I don't recall. "
hao created one with his oversoul, he doesn't mind blowing it up
@cfatalis:
SS can absorb star 
@battleheiz: can he CREATE one, it takes more power to create rather than to destroy or absorb, well absorbing require the least energy out of the three
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

come on were talking about a character next to god here

so hao

@sinxism: next to? he had god as his wingman
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3

lol i dont think so...i read all the shaman king...and i have read alot of sliver surfer...i would have to say that silver surf.....i think this fourm has a whole bunch of comic book haters in it.....dude sliver surf has done things like stand in the middle of a star and not get hurt..... Hao would die !!!!!    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel