Shadows vs Hollows Vs Akuma

Topic started by LordCraven on Aug. 3, 2010. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: So without husband beating crap out of wife she is unstoppable?
ROLFMAO
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz: yes

(note this is pretty much normal in mythology that includes god and goddess being each other spouses, since ancient world is male centric instead of female)
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
If This Battle Involves More Level 4 Akuma, The Level 4 Akuma's Pretty Much Have This. It Can Survive Anything. It Got Blown Into Peices but still survived, Also Hit & Rammed. And Its Skin Is Durable As A Hierro, It Took The Exercisim Sword Like Nothing. Plus, The Power Of A Level 4 Akuma Is Incredible As Grimmjow's. Imagine having 4 more Grimmjow's. LOL... Their Fast, Tricky, & Destructive.
@jealousforever: ever seen Nyx? aka the MOON? aka the incarnation of DEATH
Post by LordCraven (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@battleheiz said:

"@cfatalis: How about deadly virus that dissolves and breaks down cells? "

I don't think that would work as Shadows and Hollows aren't really alive to begin with 

K this is how I see it 

The level 1's are all pretty much equal with the Minor Shadows ranging from much weaker to stronger than their conterparts 

Level 2 Akuma would be equal to a Guardian, and only be slightly better than Regular Hollows and the stronger Minor Shadows, but would be trumped by a Gillian 

Gillian however would be beaten by LVL 3 Akuma as they would be more agile and speedy, but might be able to take a Giant Akuma as they are both big and slow(?) 

LvL 3 Akuma would probably be on Par with Adjuchas but better than a Arcana Shadow. I'd think that Shadow selves would range in power depending on the person so one might be able to take Lvl3Akuma/Adjuchas but most of the time wouldn't.

Nyx Avatar/Ameno-sagiri/Thantos  = Vasto Lorde or a weaker Arrancar , but probably not an espada.  A Espada = Izanami?   
All the Espada VS Nyx and Thantos VS Shinigami Captains?   The aspects of Death VS The Goddess of Death VS The Gods of Death 
That would be cool.  

I'm actually still playing through P3:FES so I don't know about Erebus 
Also I'm not sure where LvL 4 Akuma or Noah Would fit into all this. (doesn't really remember the anime or manga...)

@LordCraven: erebus is not tha special, Nyx avatar is more destructive

and you had to be mad if you say Nyx ( you know Nyx the freaking moon) is equal to a vasto lorde
Post by LordCraven (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@cfatalis:
I said the Nyx AVATAR.
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Not counting shadows since I know nothing of them, Hollows will take this.  This battle really boils down to what's stronger, Espada or Noah?  I think a Level 4 can beat everything but Espadas #6 and lower.  At #6 I think level 4s start dropping like flies and the Espada aren't even going into their released forms to do it.  The Noah aren't that impressive compared to Bleach characters imo.
@LordCraven: probably wrong either considering Nyx Avatar can freely change his arcana, he just need to switch it to emperor to be immune to physical damage
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
5 level 4 akuma rape stomp this thread
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@narutogeass said:

"5 level 4 akuma rape stomp this thread "

pretty much all except for grimmjow & down...they beat nnoitra too imo
Post by cosmicdude (476 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Persona shadows should win here.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,819 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It's like everyone forgot that Shadows were part of the enemies of multiversal protagonists.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel