Shadows vs Hollows Vs Akuma

Topic started by LordCraven on Aug. 3, 2010. Last post by CerusSerenade 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by LordCraven (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8
 Which of these dark armies will win? What levels could fight what? 
( I added the "also" for things that don't really fit into the catagory but are still cool) 

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona's Shadows. 
Born from human's negative emotions they hide in strange places like The Dark Hour and the Midnight channel waiting to fulfill humanitys  self-destructive wishes.

Levels:  
Minor shadows  
Guardian Shadows (minibosses) 
Shadow Selves
Arcana / Full moon Shadows   
Nyx Avatar   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWaMqt8DYUM  (P3 SPOILERS)
Ameno-sagiri and Nyx
Also:  Izanami   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1945RUpRWyQ&NR=1     Erebus

Bleach's Hollows 
  Disembodied spirits of humans that have lost their connection to the living world and consume other spirits to fill their emptyness.

Levels:  
Regular hollows 
Gillian 
Adjuchas 
Vasto Lorde 
Also: Arrancar 

D.Greyman's Akuma 
  Created by the Millenium Earls from departed human souls to fight the Black Order. 
Level 4 Akuma
Level 4 Akuma

Level 2 Akuma
Level 2 Akuma
Levels: 
Level 1  
Level 2 
Level 3 
Giant Akuma
Level 4 ( Transexual Baby angels?)
Also: Noah
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think the Hollows stop if they get anything past Menos class. 
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@LordCraven:  What about level five akuma and isn't vasto lord last form of hollow?
Post by LordCraven (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@battleheiz:

Level 5? I dont remember it. do mean those giant Akuma? 
And yeah vasto lorde is the last form of a hollow, but Arrancars surpass that limit by gaining shinigami powers don't they?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@LordCraven: Supposedly a Vasto Lorde is so great 10 of them could destroy all of soul society. Aizen was supposedly looking for them. Generally a Vasto Lorde would be >>>> the average Arancarr, however there is some debate on if certain Espada members are also Vasto Lorde class menos. 
Post by ryujinjakka12 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 5

hollows would include the espada....the hollows win
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Akuma's Win This, Level 4 Akuma Could Relate To Yammy or Grimmjow. Level 4 Akuma Is Capable Of Destroying A Portion Of A Forest With Just A Strike Of A Palm. Also With Durability & Amazing Blows. It's Able To Donate A Scrream Of Dustrcution. & If The Noah Are Include, This Fight Is Over. Tyki Mikk Has The Power To Choose, He Can Mostly Manipulate Moments & People, Skin Who Has His Destructive Form, Sending Bolts Of Exploding Lighting That Is Capable Of Detonating An Entire Fortress. If The Espada Are Included, Team Hollow Might Win.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

imo the hollows take this soley because of all the arrancar & their abilities..then you add in the espada..

Post by Sovereign13 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The Hollows and Akuma would cower in fear of the might of the ultimate attack in any universe. Hama!
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@FormerCrimsonKing: 

lMAO What? Have you ever Watched A Level 4 Akuma In Battle Or Seen D.Gray-Man Series? I Guess No... Maybe a video Might Prove You Something.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJSWHRiYhA

Also Tyki Mikk Can Handle The Espada, Along Wih The Rest Of The Noah's.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@jealousforever said:
"@FormerCrimsonKing: 

lMAO What? Have you ever Watched A Level 4 Akuma In Battle Or Seen D.Gray-Man Series? I Guess No... Maybe a video Might Prove You Something.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJSWHRiYhA

Also Tyki Mikk Can Handle The Espada, Along Wih The Rest Of The Noah's.

"

trust me i read the manga not the anime and i kno all about a lvl 4 akuma....i didnt realize the noah family was involved either....but the espada have the advantage due to flight, dont forget starrk can spam ceros & wolves, barragan's respira, ulquiorra's lanza, No 7's ability to control ppl...all in all i think the noah's would win but with alot of loses
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Nyx can dropped the moon (his body) into the earth and just end it all

also Izanami is a true goddess, you manage to beat her by summoning her husband 
both
Akuma and hollows have little to no chance
Level 4 akuma is nearly impossible to kill
@battleheiz said:
" Level 4 akuma is nearly impossible to kill "
try having a moon dropped into the akuma, or the incarnation of death try to stab you with that big ass sword
@cfatalis: How about deadly virus that dissolves and breaks down cells?
@battleheiz: INCARNATION OF DEATH

Nyx can't die LITERALLY
@cfatalis:  Tikky Mikk is able to turn himself intangible just by wishing not to touch it and also can use darkmatter.
 Can't Mikky just take his brains or something?
@battleheiz: death has brains?
@cfatalis: Can you tell me what are his abillities?
@battleheiz: basically Nyx turns everyone in to moosish goo in PLANETARY RANGE

Nyx can't also be stopped(e.g it always come back) unless someone with a soul(e.g not hollow nor a noah) with their power of the friendship tries to seal it 
even then it can comeback again, Izanami on the other hand is a complete goddess which can only be defeated by the truth revelation by using her husband (e.g God in japanesse religion/mythology) to beat her up
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel