Sesshōmaru VS Hiei

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 2 years ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,548 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: What the heck are you even saying SPAEK ENGLISH AND LEARN TO SPELL and your the only fail here no facts i guess you lost

Post by taichokage (14,824 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. Let's just look at the facts. Normal Hiei wins without much effort. Even with a speed nerf Hiei is still physically stronger and should still have better reactions because of the Jagan eye, he is the better swordsman and unlike bakusaiga, toukujin and tenseiga, Hiei actually gives his sword power rather than drawing from it, Hiei has fought on par with Mokuro who splits dimensions as her preferred fighting style and is physically stronger than Hiei, he has fought 500 guys together that individually should give Sesshoumaru trouble (as each one was stronger than Toguro) and he has his Jiganshi form that increases his speed whether or not he is nerfed. Sesshoumaru has his strengths but he does not add up to Hiei.

@taichokage: hey yeah you have a point but the other people are tolling not me it might mean that thatnks to them that this might get locked which i hope does not happen

As for your comment you have some point but are wrong about most of the stuff you said

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: What the heck are you even saying SPAEK ENGLISH AND LEARN TO SPELL and your the only fail here no facts i guess you lost

I can't even understand what you put. It's SPEAK not SPAEK. What did I lose at? I spell better than you and I have a more sound argument that you do. I guess in your little mind that's what you think. Quit going off topic you never backed up your pathetic claims.

Aww. Crap. I was hoping to get through more. But at least you acknowledged some of what I said :)

@SpeedForceSpider: To be honest i didn't say anything you have to show your facts because your the saying you are right so prove your right

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'll be back on here in like 1 more hour which I hope some of you pull your crap together. As I'll be slacking this S class and A class bull to the ground. I'm refering to taichokage as I won't be dragging this battle out just for my own gain.

@taichokage:

This seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. Let's just look at the facts.

Yeah lets look at the facts.

Normal Hiei wins without much effort.

Yea due to speed.

Even with a speed nerf

Ok your either high or you don't know who hiei is. Where talking about Hiei from YYH aka Yu Yu Hakusho. So don't sit here and over hype hiei.

Hiei is still physically stronger

Based on what?

he is the better swordsman

BASED ON WHAT?? Scans man scans compare the two.

unlike bakusaiga, toukujin and tenseiga, Hiei actually gives his sword power rather than drawing from it,

And this matters why? Also everyone of theses were made from a demons body.So thats like Sesshomaru creating his sword form his body. It's not like he's drawing power from it. It's like his poison claws, yet it's more powerful.

Hiei has fought on par with Mokuro who splits dimensions as her preferred fighting style and is physically stronger than Hiei

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/491.0/compressed/b491.17.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/491.0/compressed/b491.18.jpg

Sesshomaru fought someone who created muiltple black holes to another dimenion. So what? Am I'm supppose to bring this up just to prove sesshomaru can beat someone who can create multiple black holes to another dimaention just for the fact of making hiei look weaker? NOTE I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE HIEI SEEM WEAK. You on the other hand are trying to throw this Mokuro girl out as a way to hype him up. Hey guys hiei fought on par with this girl who can split a dimension.

Now hiei is fighting someone who not only sucked up multiple black holes aka Meidou Zangetsuha's with his own which in fact allowed him to suck up nearly two moutains while doing so he also Cut though a dimension to escape.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/470.0/compressed/p470.15.jpg

Or do you want to see InuYasha do it as well.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/504.0/compressed/q504.11.jpg

Yeah just a moment ago you probably were thinking that sesshomaru hasn't fought anyone like that before no did he have some power that would function on that level. Splitting a dimension isn't that big of a deal when a human boy could do it (Kuwabara.).

Now lets continue.

he has fought 500 guys together that individually should give Sesshoumaru trouble

BAKUSAIGA WOULD KILL ALL OF THEM IN ONE SWING. The same way they were quickly killed by.. Wait let me guess Dragon of the darkness flame?

Sesshoumaru has his strengths but he does not add up to Hiei.

LOL

Flight/BAKUSAIGA/Regeneration plus more TO WHAT AGAIN?

@ReiKai:

Nothing of what you just showed places him anywhere near Hiei's level. And killing a thousand F-Class demons (yes, there's even an F-class. It's when a demon is so weak, they're just scrap, cannon fodder. That's all you're showing. Fodder) is utterly meaningless. Hiei killed 500 A-Class demons. Those're guys with Life-Wiping potential. And then, after having fought for his life for six months straight in Mukuro's dungeons, he had to face off against Shigure, an S-Class demon, who helped teach Hiei how to properly wield a sword. And it ended in a draw.

Please stop with this S class bull crap are you really coming up on this thread saying that any Yu Yu HAKUSHO character is even close to life wiping. Do you know what life wiping is? It's when someone or something one shots this world and kills everyone. No one in YYH as shown to kill everyone on earth in one move or 5 moves. So get this fan fiction out of here.

I'm sorry if this is some how fact, but please show me thoses scans if you want to come up here with that crap.

As far as this demons being F class then so be it. As Sesshomaru could still one shot those 500 A class demons with Bakusaiga. If you don't know what it is then read the manga as far as this Classing goes it's pointless and useless to be in this thread has it doesn't help him fight sesshomaru get the picture. Yusake couldn't even just take on someone who could fly let alone someone who could fly and shoot an attack like Bakusaiga.

You guys are dismissed now go back to class and read the manga.

Oh yea I didn't give you guys the manga scans and the video of sesshomaru sucking up thoses dimensions holes i was talking about.

Manga first:

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/493.0/compressed/p493.07.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/493.0/compressed/p493.09.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/45/493.0/compressed/p493.12.jpg

Now for the Anime Enjoy class

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Low S-Class

Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Hiei is still physically stronger

Based on what?

He is physically superior to Sensui, a High A Low S class, who was casually breaking apart mountain sized rock formations with casual punches (Note that these were in the Makai where the ground is more durable, they will likely do much more damage had they been done on earth). Also the gap in power between A and S is so great that A class demons are little more than meer foot soldiers to the higher ranking S class demons, which Hiei is.

he has fought 500 guys together that individually should give Sesshoumaru trouble

BAKUSAIGA WOULD KILL ALL OF THEM IN ONE SWING. The same way they were quickly killed by.. Wait let me guess Dragon of the darkness flame?

No, just with his standard sword. At the start of the arc he was an A class demon.

You on the other hand are trying to throw this Mokuro girl out as a way to hype him up. Hey guys hiei fought on par with this girl who can split a dimension.

Yeah just a moment ago you probably were thinking that sesshomaru hasn't fought anyone like that before no did he have some power that would function on that level. Splitting a dimension isn't that big of a deal when a human boy could do it (Kuwabara.).

This "girl" you speak of is one of the Three Kings and arguably the strongest demon alive during the arc. She cut a dimension with her finger like she was cutting a slice of break. She slices through the entirety of the third dimension. And anything that touches them will be sliced in half too. Its not as simple as cutting into another dimension as much as you would like to try and match the feat with Sesshomaru's.

And her control over the dimensional cutting is many times greater than kuwabara's Jigen Tou. So trying to use that as a way to equalize them is pointless.

So don't sit here and over hype hiei.

I find this ironic considering you are the one suggesting that Bakusaiga could one shot an upper S class demon, and casually destroy 500 A class demons in one swing.

Sesshoumaru has his strengths but he does not add up to Hiei.

LOL

Flight/BAKUSAIGA/Regeneration plus more TO WHAT AGAIN?

I would like to point out that Sesshomaru, as far as im aware unless you have scans that say different. Likes to only use the power he feels is enough to kill his opponent, since he has no knowledge of Hiei he will think he is fodder and just put forth a fraction of his power to try and kill him, this is a weakness that will kill him here. Why do I say this?

no prep, in character, win by KO or other like they both can't fight or death, both at the end of the serise so strongest for both

For one he will not immediantly start flying the second the fight begins as that would go against his character.

2nd, he would not pull out Bakusaiga and use it straight away as this goes against his character.

3rd, his regen is limited to non essential body parts, arms, legs etc. So not all that usefull when his head is cut off.

Hiei does not limit himself in a battle so he will not have this weakness, he has strength and durability that exceed Mountain level. A single punch from him will knock out Sesshomaru, which will lead to a decapation via sword of the darkness flame, which is essentially Dragon of the Darkness flame is the form of a sword. The Dragon consumes anything it hits and sends it straight to Oblivion, not hell, Oblivion.

Now my Inuyasha is very rusty but if you have scans then please share.

Speed is equal only if there is a problem, which there is. Despite this the Jagan Eye will allow him to dodge Sesshomaru's attacks, and because he is holding himself back, will leave himself open for a counter attack that will destroy him in a single hit.

Please stop with this S class bull crap are you really coming up on this thread saying that any Yu Yu HAKUSHO character is even close to life wiping. Do you know what life wiping is? It's when someone or something one shots this world and kills everyone. No one in YYH as shown to kill everyone on earth in one move or 5 moves. So get this fan fiction out of here.

False, that would be planet busting. A life wiper is someone who can make the planet inhospitable for life in a short time frame, Which S class demons have the potential to do.

I'm sorry if this is some how fact, but please show me thoses scans if you want to come up here with that crap.

This is him as an upper A class demon, saying that him releasing his energy is affecting the Earth, and he is still trying to hold it all back at this point. Which is true given that it started to experience low level tremors. As I said before the gap in power between an A and S class would say that them fighting at full power on the planet would cause world wide quakes that would effectively make the planet inhospitable and end life on it.

As far as this demons being F class then so be it. As Sesshomaru could still one shot those 500 A class demons with Bakusaiga. If you don't know what it is then read the manga as far as this Classing goes it's pointless and useless to be in this thread has it doesn't help him fight sesshomaru get the picture. Yusake couldn't even just take on someone who could fly let alone someone who could fly and shoot an attack like Bakusaiga.

Do you have anything scan wise to suggest that Bakusaiga could affect and Upper A class/ Lower S class demon without fail? Classification of demons is in direct correlation to their overall power, the higher your rank the stronger you are. That is how demon power is measured in Yu Yu Hakusho, given that Sesshomaru is a demon himself he can be put against this by cross referencing his feats of durability, strength and power to that of a demon is his rank level. He is far from an S class by these standards.

Yusuke would kill Sesshomaru with a single full powered reigan. His flight and Bakusaiga is irrelevant because of this.

And even without his speed the fight is still in favor of Hiei due to the fact that he can one-shot him with strength alone, His swordsmanship alone was enough to go against 500 A class demons, no special powers, just him and his sword. His durability is equal to that of other demons in his range, and this is Mountain level+.

Flight is meaningless since by the time he figures out to use it he will already be within striking distance for Hiei making it useless. Even if he does get into the air I can easily call upon the OP to rectify the handicaps on Hiei

if dragon of the darkness flame is a problem then hiei can't use it.

I dont see it as a problem if his opponent is out of reach and it makes it unfair for Hiei because of this. In that regard I see no problem for Hiei to use his ranged attacks to deal with a guy who apparently is going to be flying around like a fairy for the rest of the fight making it unfair for Hiei to attack back.

Him having speed makes this a stomp, him without his speed makes this a "Goku vs Superman" type thread in that neither side will conceed the point they are trying to make irregardless of how outlandish their claims are, at the end of the day this is going to be a majority vote and as far as I can tell its:

6: Hiei

1: Sesshomaru

Good luck.

@Yusuke52: well no it's hiei- 3 and sessy 1

also i did not nerf hiei alli am doin is making this fight fair also DODF is a OP move as for what my op said yeah but for the knowledge of each other i did not say so it is still vaild and sword of DF is that powerful then hiei won't use as well since it's OP as you said

@SMXLR8: Check back through all the pages and you will find its 6 people.

Also about Kuwabara, you act as though a human can't be powerful. If its a regular human that's one thing but he clearly is not. Even Inuyasha had strong humans like Miroku and Kikyo and even Yusuke and Inuyasha the main protagonists of both are half human. Shoot, outside of those shows you have the likes of Master Roshi as a human. The fact that Kuwabara is a human means nothing as long as he is a human with power. By the end of the series, Kuwabara was the most powerful fullblood human know. Even so his ability was still inferior to the ease that Mokuro could do similarly.
Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Sensui was fully human and he possessed low S-class level when he used his Sacred Energy. So really Sensui was the most powerful human. However Sensui also had a terminal illness. Kuwabara jumped to A-class rankings when his power evolved to the Jigen-Tou, which was a dimension cutting energy weapon. It's what enabled him to cut through the dimension-spanning Kekkai Barrier set between the Human and Makai realms.

@Yusuke52: i count 5 not 6

@SMXLR8:

SpeedForceSpider

Myself

ReiKai

Kurohige

YouFinished

Taichokage

I count 6.

@Yusuke52: You did very good, also when i saw your user name from the battles page I knew who ever had that user name would bring me what ever proof i needed.

The only thing is you have a few flaws in your post that I'll go and help you understand.

2nd, he would not pull out Bakusaiga and use it straight away as this goes against his character.

This is where you went wrong as you could see when he killed thoses thousands of demons with bakusaiga he knew they were weaker than him so he wanted to show them that he's way stronger than them.

Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga is strong enough to kill Hiei and i'll get to this later in this reply.

3rd, his regen is limited to non essential body parts, arms, legs etc. So not all that usefull when his head is cut off

Heres the 2nd place where you messed up. He's regenerated his arm before as thats how he created bakusaiga but i'm not talking about that. I'm refering to the bolded part. So you don't remember how the speed is equal . For you to state he will cut sesshomaru's head off he would need his speed for that, as sesshomaru isn't going to sit there and look at hiei cut him.

he has strength and durability that exceed Mountain level.

Yet that doesn't help him tank bakusaiga. As Naraku's base form could tank wind scar which in the manga is mountain level but we l call it that thing a very big hill, so a demon who tanks wind scar and calls it a lttle breaze (when he doesn't have his full armor on ). So when this turtle demon gains his full armor he can even tank inuyasha's diamond spears, which they just bounced off of this demon. I'll give you proof but I'll do so later. So another demon named moryomaru then takes this armor and also steals inuyasha's diamond spears which he then adds another demons power in with it. Soon later after moryomaru does all this upgrading to it naraku comes up and takes it from him. Naraku also carries the jewel of for souls which means naraku's powers amps up this suit. So what does that mean for sesshomaru's bakusaiga nothing as it's power doesn't relies on striking force like most InuYasha/Yu Yu Hakusho attacks.

Bakusaiga continuosly disintegrates the body. So how could any one with just a high durability level, yet not an immity or any type of regeneration even stand a chance.

Bakusaiga has been called Hax as it would one shot just about anyone who comes upon it. Not cause of it's destructibility, but cause of it's ability to stop regeneration. Its not something someone in YYH can just come up and tank.

Do you have anything scan wise to suggest that Bakusaiga could affect and Upper A class/ Lower S class demon without fail? Classification of demons is in direct correlation to their overall power, the higher your rank the stronger you are. That is how demon power is measured in Yu Yu Hakusho, given that Sesshomaru is a demon himself he can be put against this by cross referencing his feats of durability, strength and power to that of a demon is his rank level. He is far from an S class by these standards.

So I'll class Naraku as a High B, but could possibly be a Low A. If he would of used his full power he could be a life wiper. Ashe's only been noted to melt mountains and forests by being next them. Sesshomaru on the other hand is stronger than him, yet by your logic he wouldn't as he would be classed lower than Naraku even if he could one shot him.

So I'm sorry If i can't post at my highest level; seeing how I need to eat. I'll be back, and hopefully you guys can find a way to counter; the fact that hiei hasn't shown anything that would allow him to tank bakusaiga. No one demon in YYH can.

Him having speed makes this a stomp, him without his speed makes this a "Goku vs Superman" type thread in that neither side will conceed the point they are trying to make irregardless of how outlandish their claims are, at the end of the day this is going to be a majority vote and as far as I can tell its:

True I've been on a post like this before where someone can one shot the other. It was the strongest swords man in One piece vs Sesshomaru. mihawk or something like that i forget.

When i'm in the place votes don't count, facts do.

Naruto vs Goku

14 vs 1

I have bad luck with post for once i would i fight where you don't know who will win oh well back to research and such

I count one x one you other people may leave for now.

Post by nishi99 (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hiei speed blitz FTW.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel