Sesshōmaru VS Hiei

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai: WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, like really what is your problem hiei is fighting normal with out the rank get it like leets say he doesnot know his own rank in the fight

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You clearly do not understand. The Rank is not what makes Hiei powerful. Hiei's power is what gives the rank any meaning.

@ReiKai: <_< only in the show not in this fight rank means nothing

And yet Hiei still has the Power that, by all forms of measurement that has any meaning here, would classify him as an S-Class Ranked Demon. Regardless of what you say, Hiei still has that level of power. So unless you're going to Change Things Again and use Hiei from an earlier point in the series to Make Him Weaker, then really you have no right to argue this.

@ReiKai: calm down and stop being rude for no reason

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: You being a smartass doesn't change the outcome of the battle. Come at me bro with some facts keep the bullshit somewhere else.

@SMXLR8: No duh, you do it in every battle to make it so the person you want to win has a chance.

@SpeedForceSpider: blah blah blah like really what the heck are you talking about and being rude makes your comment less important so CALM DOWN

@Whats_out_the_bag: thank you

@SMXLR8: If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to go back to school that's pathetic as hell. And we are getting tired of your whining.

I hope this gets locked.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lmao sad sad people anyways were to begin ah... I see.

@SpeedForceSpider:

You being a smartass doesn't change the outcome of the battle. Come at me bro with some facts keep the bullshit somewhere else

Well lets start with being a smart ass which makes this battle a lot more funner don't you think as i haven't even begun to be one, but by being a smart ass I can show off my skills in changing outcomes that were so called set in stone.

Your a very big hypocrite as you were being a smart ass and by saying and I quote

You do realize speed equalized is a handicap to help Sesshomaru right?

Like that's not being a smart ass trying to point out the obvious uh? As I've already pointed that out. "Sesshomaru hater Alert"

Now you've done nothing to prove that hiei beats seshomaru other than crying about him being faster and having after images which i must add if your going to refer to the anime at least know that sesshomaru as after images which makes him a big boy.

So you and including everyone in here have added zero; I repeat 0 things to defend hiei other than his speed and he's a letter. OMG he's a letter he's going to kill sesshomaru just cause he's ranked by a letter and which means he's going to walk up and tank something someone whos body that was beyond harder than diamond couldn't tank, Yeah great argument guys you've done your trio a great deed. So you want me to come to you ok i'll do so but i've been waiting for everyone who disagrees to go against me as I like a nice fight which you haven't been givning to me.

So Sesshomaru has bakusaiga (I'm pretty sure i'll have to stay this again but i'm not going to say what it can do as you clearly don't know), flight (Which if you don't know means he can fly around and shoot crap out his butt as hiei can't touch him from there), Regeneration (Meaning no damn sword is going to hurt him. Seeing as his little bro can break them by it hitting his skin,but i'm not adding it in to the argument just wanted to state that.) .

How do you like those i call it the trio of death if you dislike it come at me with some facts and not some fan made crap.

Good day sir.

@SpeedForceSpider: LOCKED FOR WHAT? IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING SMART TO SAY THEN JUST LEAVE, I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING I CHANGE STUFF TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN WHEN I DON"T ALL I SAID WAS HE WOULD NOT WIN EASY. LIKE I SAID KEEP UP THE INSULTS IT JUST MEANS YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT BUT TO CALL ME NAMES <_<

@Whats_out_the_bag: Haha you're so butthurt, I put the reason why he won other than his speed on the first page you derp learn to read. I didn't even bother reading all that. That's a lot of typing for not saying much. Sesshomaru loses boo hoo so quit replying to me with your BS.

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: LOCKED FOR WHAT? IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING SMART TO SAY THEN JUST LEAVE, I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING I CHANGE STUFF TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN WHEN I DON"T ALL I SAID WAS HE WOULD NOT WIN EASY. LIKE I SAID KEEP UP THE INSULTS IT JUST MEANS YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT BUT TO CALL ME NAMES <_<

I didn't call you a name quit being a wuss.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol yea BAKUSAIGA, FLIGHT, PLUS RENGERATION

Call me when you learn how to debate.

Your the one whos on this post clearly a debate was going to happen I'm sorry it wasn't another up in your face post where everyone votes for one guy cause they like him. I'm but hurt but you want me to stop replying to you. Am I that good.

@SpeedForceSpider: All you do is talk where are the facts and you did so stop being rude

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@SpeedForceSpider: lol yea BAKUSAIGA, FLIGHT, PLUS RENGERATION

Call me when you learn how to debate.

Your the one whos on this post clearly a debate was going to happen I'm sorry it wasn't another up in your face post where everyone votes for one guy cause they like him. I'm but hurt but you want me to stop replying to you. Am I that good.

Dude learn to spell first and check your grammar its you're the one. And your debating skills are bad, I really don't feel like arguing about the facts I'm just gonna tell it how it is. You're making pathetic claims left and right. Show me scans of Sesshomaru doing anything that would put him on S-class let alone A-class level then you can rant and whine all you want. But until you do GOML.

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: All you do is talk where are the facts and you did so stop being rude

Show me some scans then and stop whining all you do is talk yourself. What name did call you? Quit making illogical claims.

lmao really did you really just pull the old you show me the scans things and the grammar. Ok i'm not going to argue about the grammar as i didn't use spell check in that post or anything. So I'll just do as you ask. Also whats a S class and A class level have to do with who wins??? As It's not something that would work for the verse of InuYasha as demons would win base off their power capabilities not DC.

So lets spend a moment on understanding what bakusaiga can do.

• Explosive Corrosion Wave - Bakusaiga is able to fire off explosive green-colored waves of energy that capable of annihilating thousands of demons with a single cut. Not only does it disintegrate the main body, but the disintegration effects would also spread over to parts detached as well, as if it were Sesshomaru's acidic poison taking on the form of energy. - Wiki

It is because of this particular feature that Bakusaiga proved to be a bane to Naraku, as it prevented him from absorbing or reabsorbing demons or parts of himself that were cut by the sword without risking being destroyed himself. Only the Shikon Jewel itself withstood any Bakusaiga attack. Due to being created from Sesshomaru's body, the sword's ability seems to be an enhanced version of Sesshomaru's poison claws.

He casually one shoted thousands of demons which in the manga i have at home the guy byakuya says maybe i should have gone with millions of demons. (Thats just to show you no one is going get hit by that and walk away).

http://www.mangakuro.com/wp-content/manga/1649/522/p_00004.jpg
He's able to one shot naraku in this form as even byakuya says so. Which his body is harder than diamond (which both him and naraku are flying high in the sky).
http://www.mangakuro.com/wp-content/manga/1649/530/p_00009.jpg

Sesshomaru swings his blade from the inside and the entire body starts to break.

Sesshomaru has a better chance of winning due to the fact he's able to fly, and can regenerate is injuries.
Spamming Bakusaiga is a good way to win.
Sesshomaru's energy along is able to snap diamond spears in half. Oh yea i want to add this clip for the people who love to have anime instead of manga.

Nothing of what you just showed places him anywhere near Hiei's level. And killing a thousand F-Class demons (yes, there's even an F-class. It's when a demon is so weak, they're just scrap, cannon fodder. That's all you're showing. Fodder) is utterly meaningless. Hiei killed 500 A-Class demons. Those're guys with Life-Wiping potential. And then, after having fought for his life for six months straight in Mukuro's dungeons, he had to face off against Shigure, an S-Class demon, who helped teach Hiei how to properly wield a sword. And it ended in a draw.

@ReiKai: so what that proves nothing both show have diffferent rules so just accept hiei is not going to win easy and stop repeating the same thing over and over it's getting old

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah that's right cry more you big baby and still not facts or scans so to be honest i say your just blowing hot air at this point also i don't have to show scans your the saying all this other stuff for no reason

@SMXLR8: Shut up recycling my lines you're pathetic. All you the threads you make fail miserably now quit replying to me you hypocrite. And yeah I'm blowing hot air you can tell over the Internet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel