Sesshōmaru VS Hiei

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 2 years ago.
Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
YEP!
Post by SMXLR8 (7,546 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: NOPE no nerf just fairness

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WTF you people are overhyping Hiei up the ass .

1. Hand to hand ? When has he shown anything to be able to rip people apart with his hands sesshomaru takes this.
  2. Weapons? What has i want to know is are we just including the swords or are is something like the dragon of darkness aloud. Even so it could go any way as Hiei nor any other YYH can tank bakusaiga.
  3. So what once again this battle can go any way but would point to sesshomaru's favor just cause he's packing tenseiga with him he's going to live.\

Once i get home i'm going to show ou non-readers sesshomaru wins this.

The fact Hiei doesn't have his speed means he's pretty much fucked. I didn't the OP said no DRAGON OF DARKNESSS and if thats the case sesshomaru wins.

I'll be back soon

*From Ipad*

@Whats_out_the_bag: Thank you finally someone who think hiei will not win easy as weapons hiei only has one sword and sessy has two swords and a staff as for tht tank the swrod i do know about that

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah, were not overhyping Hiei. He is simply far more powerful. The fact that he is limited shows the opinion of the OP as well, but for some reason you always seem to side with the underdog. Actually not an underdog, you side with the clear loser.

@taichokage: i don't know what the heck you are saying but all i say is that well fair is fair also i have a opinionjust facts so be quite please

Except it's not fair. Hiei is vastly more powerful than Sesshoumaru and hundreds of times faster. It was never fair.
Nor is it fair to nerf a character for the sake of a weaker one. It defeats the purpose of a battle and alters actual results.

Fot he people still complaining read the OP and he can still use the dark flame but only as a sword that is it aslo it'f the a challenge to hiei also if hiei is so strong as some say then prove it and the dark flam is op i did nbot nerf hiei just took out a op move that he vould use to beat alot of people

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: The problem with it all is Hiei is massively hypersonic. He can literally chop up dog demon before he realizes he's been slain. He can create freaking afterimages he moves so damn fast. Sesshomaru is literally inferior in every stat this is a complete mismatch.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8: The problem with it all is Hiei is massively hypersonic. He can literally chop up dog demon before he realizes he's been slain. He can create freaking afterimages he moves so damn fast. Sesshomaru is literally inferior in every stat this is a complete mismatch.

Read OP man it's speed equal. No speed is going to help hiei.

@ReiKai said:

Oh look Anime lol .

@taichokage said:

Yeah, were not overhyping Hiei. He is simply far more powerful. The fact that he is limited shows the opinion of the OP as well, but for some reason you always seem to side with the underdog. Actually not an underdog, you side with the clear loser.

LOL Yeah, your kind of are over hyping him. The fact he's so limited in this battle, yet you still think he's going to win easily is over hyping. It's not that I like going for underdogs it's just a fraction of the time you guys don't know what your talking about. Like someone is going to pop up on this thread and say Hiei tanks bakusaiga. Dragon of the darkness flame isn't that scary for someone with high regeneration [Note i'm not referring to sesshomaru i'm just doing a comparison for everyone understandance.]. Now if they can just simply regenerate from that attack why is this thing so over damn hyped as I don't remember it doing something like bakusaiga.

@Everyone

IF HE CAN Tank bakusaiga i'll stop and take back everything.

He's not that limited. Just because he is disallowed the Dragon, doesn't make him any less powerful. Once again, he's S-class by the end of the series, and that's power that Sesshy can't begin to fathom.

@ReiKai: read the op rank doe not matter

What do you mean rank doesn't matter? What's that supposed to mean? Rank in terms of any power category matters. If someone is stronger, they rank higher in strength. If someone is more destructive hey rank higher in destruction. If someone ranks higher in power hey are more powerful. Pre EOS Hiei took out 500 A class demons alone at once. Picture 500 characters stronger than Max Toguro. There is a gigantic power gap here. Even removing one weapon and reducing his speed does not affect his power that much.

@taichokage: No i mean the demon rank in the show does not matter here in this fight since they are fighting in a neutral area, get it now

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: You do realize speed equalized is a handicap to help Sesshomaru right?

@SpeedForceSpider: what the heck um no I said IF beside other battles on here have equal speed too so what is your point

No, because your explanation doesn't matter or make sense or anything of the sort. Demons in YYH are ranked according to their power and abilities. Simply because Inuyasha does not have such a system doesn't mean Hiei is any less powerful because you say it's not being used. Look at it this way, even if you say that he doesn't have "Rank", Hiei is still up in the power chain with people who'd grind guys like Sesshoumaru into pulp effortlessly.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: You do realize speed equalized is a handicap to help Sesshomaru right?

LOL figured that all out by your self. Clearly thats why we have speed equalization when an opponent is a lot faster than the other. Thus why I said no speed will be helping him this time.

Pre EOS Hiei took out 500 A class demons alone at once.

saslkj And Bakusaiga can't? As far as I know; no one in YYH can tank that attack. So this power lever stuff isn't really all that big of a deal.

Me imitating you guys : Hiei's power level is in S class which means he's able to do this (Insert fan made DC here ) just cause someone else can do it. Yeah that makes a lot of sense (seeing how it was never stated just cause someone in the same rank can do the samething).

----------

I'll carry on...

Now I don't really remember them stating that these levels were capable of doing some of the stuff listed but who cares as it doesn't dismiss the fact that sesshomaru has a Hax sword called Bakusaiga which no one again in YYH can tank. Not my fault you guys didn't read the manga and at least know his powers.

@ReiKai said:

He's not that limited. Just because he is disallowed the Dragon, doesn't make him any less powerful. Once again, he's S-class by the end of the series, and that's power that Sesshy can't begin to fathom.

lol He lost his most powerful attack along with his biggest advantage which was his speed. Sesshomaru is no weakling and is a one shooter which means he rarely has to swing his blade more than once.

So he's more powerful ? How just cause he's ranked S in his own verse which means he's going to beat sesshomaru cause sesshomaru is what you call C when you a fan throws him into their world?

InuYasha was a mountain buster in the manga but we like to call it a big hill which i'm fine with so That was wind scar the attack that could kill 100 demons and we have bakusaiga which is able to kill thousands of demons and was even hinted to be able to kill millions of demons to place sesshomaru as a C is even crazier than someone acting like Hiei is a super power house with out his power house attack. What Attacks did I miss that place him above sesshomaru with the missing Dragon. Why is he an S class demon what attack help place him at that level. Do I really have to bring scans of him be able to one shot Narku's final forum the spider verion which was pretty damn big and was harder than diamond. I should have to. Hiei is a strong guy i know this, but he's not going to be overpowering sesshomaru during this fight as he hasn't shown anything to tank bakusaiga let along being able to survive sesshomaru's claws.

We have someone who can flight,regenerate,and pretty much have a big Hax sword which him to Hiei the guy who doesn't have anything other than Skill which isn't going to help him from being hit with a big AOE/HAX blade.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel