Sesshōmaru VS Hiei

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: i did read the OP

@ReiKai: i would not be so sure this is a neatrual fight so even if hiei is a S class mean s nothing in the fight also Sesshoumaru might be a s class but this is not about rank so your kind of wrong

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You do realize that Demons in YYH are Ranked according to their Power, yes? A-Class demons have Life-Wiping levels of power. S-Class are Planetary threats.

@ReiKai: yes but so what again just follow what the op says ok and stop trying to go off topic oh and S classs are not planetary there close

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I did read it, that's why they were in my post. All the same, speed is Hiei's greatest attribute and the darkness flame is his strongest weapon. I don't think there is much point if he is nerfed that much. The sad thing though is that I still think he would win. In a fair or even somewhat partial battle for Sesshoumaru, the odds are still not in his favor.

@taichokage: look i get it but from what i see, even if hiei win it would not be that easy i mean really if hiei was so fast then why couldn't he touch mukuro. They both have speed and strength, Sesshoumaru has smarts and super reflexes and good senses and other powers that hiei does not have so again this fight will not be that easy

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hieh wins pretty easily.

Because Mukuro is an S-class Demon and one of the "Three Kings of Makai", one of the 3 most powerful Demons in the Demon World who makes King Enma, ruler of the Spirit World, shit his pants in fear. There is also the fact Hiei wasn't trying to Defeat Mukuro in their fight. And Hiei has far greater reflexes and insight than Sesshy has. Hiei is also a better swordsman.
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8 said:

@taichokage: look i get it but from what i see, even if hiei win it would not be that easy i mean really if hiei was so fast then why couldn't he touch mukuro.

Because Mukuro is one of, if not the strongest demon in the entire series, at least during TK.

They both have speed and strength, Sesshoumaru has smarts and super reflexes and good senses and other powers that hiei does not have so again this fight will not be that easy

Hiei wins easily against him, The difference between their speed and strength is like night and day. Hiei outclasses him in every way, why you keep saying it wont be easy for him is beyond me, its not going to change the outcome of the battle, Hiei still wins.

@ReiKai: he was he even said she was stronger then him so he was going all out trying to win but lost also yusuke fought a king and put up a better fight then hiei so what is your point

Hdissent going all out but he did admit that she was very strong, but all the same he also made it clear that he was only trying to make a point not kill her. Besides Mokuro has little to do with this. She would defeat Sesshoumaru with even greater ease than Hiei.

@taichokage: it does not matter a lose is lose forget about the conditions and you are right murko has nothing to do with this so why are people going off topic for no reason

@SMXLR8 said:

@taichokage: it does not matter a lose is lose forget about the conditions and you are right murko has nothing to do with this so why are people going off topic for no reason

@SMXLR8 said:

@taichokage: look i get it but from what i see, even if hiei win it would not be that easy i mean really if hiei was so fast then why couldn't he touch mukuro. They both have speed and strength, Sesshoumaru has smarts and super reflexes and good senses and other powers that hiei does not have so again this fight will not be that easy

Because You brought her up in the first place and you continue to spout utter nonsense about Class not being relevant when it is entirely Relevant as being Sesshoumaru doesn't even rank in with these people. And you wanna talk about losing? Sesshy lost to Inuyasha the first time Inuyasha managed to make Tetsusaiga transform, lopped off Sesshy's arm and forced him to retreat. This is long before he could even control it and far from being able to use the Wind Scar.

@ReiKai: OMG i was making a point serlock like come on now think before you commnet and they are from two different shows so again it does not matter what part of that don't you not get so again stop bringing up rank i editf the op so really just stop

It does matter because Sesshy hasn't demonstrated anything that would remotely place himself in the same league as people like Hiei. In fact, without the swords, Sesshoumaru might only be considered C-class by YYH standards. That would be Saint Beast Arc, btw. And really, you should try putting a bit more into your own thought processes. Mukuro can cut dimensions with her finger. Hiei can evade her. The whole point of him fighting wasn't to defeat Mukuro, it was to Release her from the trappings of her past and remove that hatred she's been carrying around with her for centuries. And in that, Hiei succeeded.

@ReiKai: HE STILL LOST get over it and he was trying very hard to win because hiei does not hold back and like like said read the OP and stop bringing up the rank please also the rank only matter in the show outside of the show it's not even important

But the thing is that Sesshoumaru loses to opponents far weaker than either Hiei or Mokuro. Hiei's loss to Mokuro is irrelevant because Sesshoumaru stands no chance against either of them. I don't know why this is still a debate. Everyone aside from yourself has said that Hiei wins with ease and even you nerfed Hiei to some extent. That should be the answer to who wins right there.

@taichokage: i did not nerf said if it's problem there i said IF

Same thing because with those abilities he murders Sesshoumaru. You're playing with words now. Since that is a problem it is a nerf.

@taichokage: NOPE

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel