Sesshōmaru VS Hiei

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,186 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This one of the fights that i asked my friend about and I think this is a good fight.

Rules : Standard

Location : Dark Tournament stage but much wider and longer (100 wide, 100 across)

Standard = no prep, in character, win by KO or other like they both can't fight or death, both at the end of the serise so strongest for both

This fight will have 3 rounds but all together

1.hand to hand

2.weapons

3. All out attack whch mean everything

Note : If speed is a problem then it is equal but i don't think so also I am not going to change anything but will if it is not fair and if dragon of the darkness flame is a problem then hiei can't use it. Alos on another note the ranking system in YYH mean nothing in this fight so pease don't bring it up. For all who think i am favor i don't lets fasy hiei does not know the darkness flame for this fight since people can't accept what fair is and since darknes flame is OP so hiei does not know how to use it and he does not have it for this fight.Hiei can still use the flame but only as a sword hat is it

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,947 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Round 1: Hiei. With Fist of the Mortal Flame he is unstoppable hand to hand.

Round 2: Hiei. Sword of the Darkness Flame will suffice.

Round 3: Hiei. I believe he can strategically utilize his Jaganshi Form which will let him bind Sesshomaru and cut him to bits.

@SpeedForceSpider: no darkness flame read op

@SMXLR8: Hiei still wins I already gave my answers. I still believe he will win in round 2.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah i see but Sesshōmaru has more then one sword and he can fly so again it will not be that easy aslo they are in charact so don't hnk hiei will use Jaganshi Form since he stop using it at the end

@SMXLR8: You edited the OP but as it stands Hiei still wins.

@SpeedForceSpider: also he can use the sword of dark flame but against Sesshōmaru other sword will it work

Which one of his swords? Tenseiga is useless.

@SpeedForceSpider: The Tōkijinand Bakusaiga these swords ok maybe just the 2nd one since the 1st one was broken but hey you make a great case so this is fun

@SpeedForceSpider: well Sesshōmaru is also good at hand to hand so again not a easy win

@SMXLR8: Yeah man debating is suppose to be enjoyable not arguments. Well with the Bakusaiga I believe things will be interesting I have to get back to you on that one. But for hand to hand Hiei has better feats and stronger techniques hands down.

@SpeedForceSpider: =D well he does but Sesshōmaru also has hand to hand attacks like Toxic Luster Claw and Poison Whip and Azure Dragon Wave with last but not least the Mokomoko so he has good offence with good defence

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
EoS Hiei should be taking all rounds without effort. Yusuke and Sensui were displaying island level destruction in Chapter Black with power levels under 36,000 and by the end of the series everyone was above 100,000. 

@YouFinished: maybe but it won't be easy for hiei

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SMXLR8: How so?
Post by ReiKai (3,515 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
@YouFinished said:
@SMXLR8: How so?
You haven't realized yet? All SMXLR8 does is change the rules over and over again to "Make it fair" which removes any reason for debate anyway.

@ReiKai: i did not do anything these are the rules of the fight so please stop or don't coment

@SpeedForceSpider: i didn't edit that was there from the start

Post by ReiKai (3,515 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
You do know there's a tag that says when a post has been edited, right?

Here's the deal. Hiei stomps Sesshoumaru. Everyone knew that. So you took away Hiei's big guns. Didn't make a difference as Hiei is still an S-class Demon by EoS and even at B-class level he could vaporize Bui's weapons. Sesshoumaru's "hand" attacks couldn't touch Hiei or even hurt him. Sesshy is far out of his league. And turning into his Demon Form would just make it easier for Hiei to pound him into the ground.
Post by taichokage (13,309 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hiei would win. Essentially it's one sided. You'd have to equal speed and remove the darkness flame for this to be close. Even in physical strength and technique Hiei seems superior.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel