Sesshomaru vs byakuya

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
remember when he faught yoruichi or ichigor

I pressume ichigo is the same speed as him, and usually byakuyas spells have to hit home if sesshomaru does use the hell portal thing, it would absorb most of his attacks, and it is probably to massive for him to dodge without being sucked in
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Good this is the very point i wanted to make that this attack is just really big and sesshoamru would even be sucked up if the full power came at him.

It's  will stop all movement because it's pulling into the sky it's just really really big if it can suck up a mountain

Ichigo just got the power to blow up a small mountain so i don't see anyone beating that attack 

also the fact that sesshomau can escape it, will help to
@Jflash94:
 Yes that would help as well. I don't think just anyone can beat out of hell   lol 
@Whats_out_the_bag: 
Also are we using th bakusaiga, cause that can destroy a body with one slash
That might be over kill since it can kill 1000+ demons and stop
SO basicly , that leaves me with one question, if he cut the flower pedals with bakusaiga, would they all be destroyed, and if he hit Byakuya with the poison how long would it take to effect
Well the poison is flesh melting so right away it just depends on witch one he uses
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel