Sesshomaru vs byakuya

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FormerCrimsonKing:

DON'T forget byakuya does have some weakness like high level spells even aizen lost to a spell when it all came to an end 

also i this video didn't come up when i made my last post 

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag:
what do you mean "weakness like high level  spells"?

@FormerCrimsonKing:

A soul reaper can be sealed like aizen 

Plus he's not the strongest when it comes to spells so thats how to can look at it

@Whats_out_the_bag: your right they caan be sealed, but sesshomaru doesnt have any sealing techniques....while he isnt the strongest kido user, he's within the top 5 due to feats

But by byakuya only used  kido spell under 81 He has never went higher and we shouldn't put a sealing spell on him for the very reason is he may not have it.

Now since byakuya probably doesn't have it he most uses he's other powers but i really don't think he will kill sesshomaru for the fact he can regenerate his body and heal him self from all kinds of damages.

No soul reaper can regenerate from what i've seen. But ichigo has done it every time he was beating  into a near death  moment.

I just wanted to state that sesshomaru's Tenseiga can kill a  Cerberus the guardian of the underworld or hell he has also killed a  Shinigami it kills anything thats not from This world So just about everyone in bleach would die in one move if he cuts them in one move. It's the sword of heaven  

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Whats_out_the_bag said:

It's the sword of heaven  

Soul Society is 'heaven' in the Bleach-verse.  Also, hell exists and is shown in the 4th movie.....

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Can Byakuya take one of these?  
@MohsinMan99:
@YouFinished:
he doesnt have to, all he has to do is move,

his higest showinh spell was up to 81, but do you realize how many spells he can use up tp 81? 

@FormerCrimsonKing:  
But I see him moving to the side slightly just to look cool but when expands it gets him. lol 
Or maybe Sesshormaru could just do multiple......
@YouFinished:
byakuya's tendencies are to shunpo behind or above his enemies, he never tries to look cool

He doesn't have to look cool the creator of bleach based him off of sesshomaru plus all of their swords are based off of inuyasha's sword.

Sesshomaru is all was bad ass for 15 years.

Plus i think the Full medio would kill just about any bleach character even sesshomaru wouldn't be able to run from it. But sesshomaru can just break his way out of hell or his mom can always send a hell hound to him lol 

@Whats_out_the_bag:
if his mom sends him a hell hound then byakuya just calls on kubo to troll sesshomaru lol
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
XD
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Since they are about the same speed, Shunpo I don't see working, and the attacks would just get dodged, also all those techniques take a while to say the spell

it would be a tough batttle but sessh, also has the ability of his higher senssesss, and his regeneration also his teleporting may catch byakuya off guard. Also since half of these spells dont look close to mountain busting , while it says sessh has mountain busting durabilit
@Jflash94:
how do you figure the spells wont work?? and byakuya is easily able to chant spells while fighting ppl his speed and faster, the spells dont have to be mountain busting, a simple binding spell will hold sesshomaru long enough for either byakuya's shikai to shred him or for byakuya to cut his head off
@FormerCrimsonKing:  
Jflash94 is right. His durability is mountain level. Nothing Byakuya has is mountain level. There speed is equal IMO. Sesshomaru is a real powerful demon  with alot of destructive power. I doubt Byakuya's kido is powerful enough to hold him long enough to get enough hits to equal up to mountain busting to even hurt Sesshomaru.
@YouFinished:
all it has to do is hold him for atleast 2 seconds, byakuya then cuts his head off or uses his shikai
@FormerCrimsonKing:  
I know it would probably hold for a second but does Byakuya have enough destructive power to hurt a demon with mountain level durability? 
Especially could he pull it all off in a second?
@YouFinished:

I agree with you also a simple demon can put their heads back on if it's cut off but sesshomaru is just really powerful and that said he's durability level is really high 

tHIS IS pointing to You finshed Now what makes you think he can take on this 

Watch full video and you will see what he is dealing with note this isn't the strongest attack sesshomaru has 

@Whats_out_the_bag:
@YouFinished:
what??? destructive force has nothing to do with cutting  someone's head off, and byakyuya has pulled it off multiple times before so i dont see y it wouldnt work now. once again, why tank what you can dodge?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel