Sesshomaru vs byakuya

Topic started by Whats_out_the_bag on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Their both bad asses if you have seen both shows than you know how strong they are.

I'm going to have to go with sesshomaru
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Byakuya wins with relative ease.

He has tremendous versatility with kidou, he is faster, Byakuya's blade is more powerful, etc. I wouldn't call it a stomp, but without a doubt Byakuya wins.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage: says it all
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kuchiki Byakuya
Ok now sesshomaru can fly,teleport,Regeneration, and he has Bakusaiga  which is stronger than  Byakuya's sword 
@Whats_out_the_bag:  lol wow....he still loses easily
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Byakuya is highly proficient in Kidou, Shunpo and what not....
Also, Senbonzakura is way  cooler than any of Sesshou's swords...
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I like sesshomaru's sword, but eh It all depends on how you look at it

I feel this fight would be good, and no matter how far I feel like going toward sesshomaru, I see him losing this
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Byakuya

I didn't want to do this but sesshomaru has Meidō Zangetsuha Ok if you have seen not just InuYasha but their other show InuYasha:The Final Act  

You will know that this is able to kill anyone.Since byakuya doesn't know what sesshomaru types of powers he has no chance 

I bet you people who haven't seen InuYasha final act doesn't have a clue one what this is and can do no attack that byakuya has can beat Meidō Zangetsuha 

@Whats_out_the_bag: i watch the final act a couple times, i kno what it is, byakuya doesnt need to kno what it does, he wont sit around and get hit, hes has the superior speed, versatility, range, and mobility, one binding spell and shikai rapes

First sesshomaru's sword will not let him die plus who ever said byakuya is faster they never noted his speed or any one's speed  in bleach.But sesshomaru used his whip and hit bullets like they were slow motion flys. 

He can teleport for crying out loud you don't understand how strong he is.

Also what in the hell makes you think byajuya is faster than him theirs no prove in the anime.

"Wait but he's moving really fast compared to other characters"~ well in the show sesshomaru is doing the same thing as byakuya. 

SO  you said you've watched Final act so you know one cut isn't going to kill sesshomaru.

YEA lets go as far as this byakuya is  going to cut off sesshomarus head  in one move ok. Sesshomarus a demon you can't kill them by cutting their heads off. Now what else you got. 

ok  byakuya HAS his Senbonzakura right ok but sesshomaru has his choice of Meidō Zangetsuha or  Bakusaiga. Either one he choses will protect him from Senbonzakura and kill byakuya.

Any ways bleach characters only got speed going for them sesshomaru butt rapes most of the cast in power Plus who says bleach characters are faster than Sesshomaru 

nOT trying to make him over powered but your dealing with some who went  to hell and killed a Shinigami. 

Now how can byaskuya be faster  you must give facts about him and his speed for all we know he moves 1 mph. At least InuYasha gives you more detail in speed.

Now don't be hating on Sesshomaru for the fact that he's from InuYasha look at him as if he was from bleach and he's fighting now he's going to have one good ass fight. 

@Whats_out_the_bag: what? beside byakuya blitzin someone who could creat 4 afterimages at the same time? besides the fact that he's a master in kido? besides the fact that his shikai can surround him??? seriously stop over estimating sesshy, the meigdo and his other sword all has to make contact to do any type of damage, byakuya's shikai would shread him to pieces or he could just spam kido spells....and sesshomaru isnt beating anyone mid-high tiers in bleach
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Whats_out_the_bag said:
"

First sesshomaru's sword will not let him die plus who ever said byakuya is faster they never noted his speed or any one's speed  in bleach.But sesshomaru used his whip and hit bullets like they were slow motion flys. 

He can teleport for crying out loud you don't understand how strong he is.

Also what in the hell makes you think byajuya is faster than him theirs no prove in the anime.

"Wait but he's moving really fast compared to other characters"~ well in the show sesshomaru is doing the same thing as byakuya. 

SO  you said you've watched Final act so you know one cut isn't going to kill sesshomaru.

YEA lets go as far as this byakuya is  going to cut off sesshomarus head  in one move ok. Sesshomarus a demon you can't kill them by cutting their heads off. Now what else you got. 

ok  byakuya HAS his Senbonzakura right ok but sesshomaru has his choice of Meidō Zangetsuha or  Bakusaiga. Either one he choses will protect him from Senbonzakura and kill byakuya.

Any ways bleach characters only got speed going for them sesshomaru butt rapes most of the cast in power Plus who says bleach characters are faster than Sesshomaru 

nOT trying to make him over powered but your dealing with some who went  to hell and killed a Shinigami. 

Now how can byaskuya be faster  you must give facts about him and his speed for all we know he moves 1 mph. At least InuYasha gives you more detail in speed.

Now don't be hating on Sesshomaru for the fact that he's from InuYasha look at him as if he was from bleach and he's fighting now he's going to have one good ass fight. 

"
I think Kuchiki wins, but this is actually a well put together argument.  
Most people can't actual analyse feats and benchmarks for feats, and instead mindlessly look at tier lists (i.e Bleach>Inuyasha) 
You've done pretty well in de bunking that.  
@hitsusatsu11: yea i give him his props as well you would think he been here for a while

Ok i'm about to blow your mind with this one Now ichigo when he first fights the captains but doesn't have bankai so he fights one of the strongest captains right kenpachi Now he beats him so i'm going to state that At this momment in InuYasha. InuYasha will kill that ichigo with no prob with all of that power going on with his sword. Now Sesshomaru is way stronger than his little have human brother so sesshomaru is stronger then most of the captains Now theirs about one or 2 captains that can still give him a hell of a fight.

Now you have listed a lot of attacks for byakuya right now my turn

poison Claws yes this is a direct attack but i've seen Him use this in one big cloud which surrounded him so i don't think byakuya is getting close to him with that in his faces (note This is also an acid poison that will melt flesh and items )

You already know how fast his whip is again with 100x faster than a bullet (This is one of the many details from the anime)

azure dragon stream is strong as hell lets not that it's lightning so it's as hell (Again we don't know what it's speed is it's lighting so the best way was to use real life stuff to base it off since inuyasha does this a lot )

After images are great sesshomaur has did it in Ep 6 yes i count 6 so if you want to just count i can count also in that ep before inuyasha could move his head to turn to the side sesshomaru already had him by his neck.

His level of Senses are beyond byakuya remember he's a dog lets add the fact that he's a demon

when he was battling Jakotsu; he managed to deflect the latter snake-like sword at the very last second with Tokijin and even hurl it back in front of Jakotsu himself.

he has demonstrated exceptionally strong and powerful feats of both telepathy and telekinesis

he levitated skulls and hurled them at inuyasha

Now thats just about all of the attacks he can do with is body

Bakusaiga can kill 1000+ demons in less than a sec

the + is for the fact their was only 1000 demons at the moment and i'm pretty sure he can kill more since his father's sword can kill 10,000+ humans at once.

And sesshomaru is stronger than his father.

Byakuya can not fight hand to hand combat he's only a swords men and can uses kido but sesshomaru fights in every way from hand to hand from demon energy to demon energy even mind to mind

Don't get me wrong i like byakuya.

I think the best thing for byakuya to do is use a seal since all of that other stuff can be blocked if your powerful enough.

Thats all i got to say i don't know what else to defend him with lol but hofully u can see that he will not be raped by these characters and if you want to go on what happens to ground when bleach characters fight well in ep 43 sesshomaru is just using his whip to inuyasha's sword and the ground looks like someone blow it up with a rocket all they did were just swing their sword but your going to think that ichigo can do more damage to earth when he clearly stated that he destroyed a mountain. I don't see the big deal if he's a this level of power why does  azien and ichigo make it clear that they destroyed a mountain from what i was thinking was he could already do that but i gess not but in inuyasha ep 17 when sesshomaru took inuyasha's sword and used wind scar to kill 100 demons he also slit the mountain in half so thats like 170 something episodes from the final act 

So in final act a mountain is gone by either sesshomaru's doing or InuYasha's So how can these guys to a damage that ichigo (The strongest character in bleach at the moment  also he's at final stage in his power )

You must listen to the words of the character to see how strong they are 

@Whats_out_the_bag:
im impressed man, you always come with solid statements when you post, but let me show you somethin 

that speed is faster than anything shown in inuyasha and this is ichigo before he mastered bankai, before he became a vizard, before he mastered his vizard, before getsuga tensho training....he got blitzed by grimmjow, got a speed boost and beat grimmjow, got blitzed by ulquiorra then got fast enough to keep up with him as well, hogyoku aizen is many times faster than any of them, and fgt ichigo blitzed aizen.....he wins via speedblitz

I like the way they animated that i'm pretty sure if inuyasha was made around that time it would of been clost to what most bleach charaters can do as i see the show inuyasha their showing less of sesshomaru's speed

When he first comes out he's moving so fast it looks like he's flash stepping 

Please just watch only 17 sec of this and continue on to the next video 

Now heres the last video He's pretty fast but they don't show much as the show continues on he's going to get stronger thats all i see with every character in InuYasha but thats the opposite from bleach everyone gets faster hell even chad gets a speed just like flash step.InuYasha has more speed than he has power he only has one move and just levels up into different stages so it's just a power boost. 

Any ways lets not get off topic now buakuya and sesshomar how around the same speed i could state that sesshomaru is faster for the fact that he found rin and safed her from falling of a mountain and get this it took her most of the day to get to this place on sesshomaru's demon pet. Now sesshomaru was fighting Inuyasha at the moment so He must of teleport or he's just so fast he can go across japan in a run. I haven't seen any bleach character cover that much gorund in that short time  

@Whats_out_the_bag:
ok lets just say speed is equal, here is how they compare to each other in categories: 

Name: Sesshoumaru
Origin: Inuyasha
Classification: Yokai/Demon
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super speed, magical swords, heightened 5 senses, can release poison that can melt steel, can transform into a huge demon dog, teleportation, flight, resistant (possibly immune) to poison, magical barrier, resurrection, ability to send a person to hell in a single strike, regeneration, can disintegrate an enemy and the attack won't stop until the person is dead, immortality (type 1)
Weakness: High level Divine spells
Destructive Capacity: Mountain level+
Range: Several hundred Meters
Speed: Supersonic to Hypersonic (has blitzed Inuyasha numerous times who can dodge bullets)
Durability: Mountain level+
Strength: At least 80 + tons; likely class 100
Stamina: Inhumanly high. Never really shown to tire at all
Standard Equipment: 3 different swords (Tenseiga, Tokijin, Bakusaiga)
Intelligence: 500+ years of combat experience
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Tenseiga: When he is put in a moment of danger, his sword will teleport him away from harm.

- Poison Claw : Sesshomaru's claws release deadly acidic poison which can melt flesh. He can also use it to spray venomous acid from his fingertips.

- Whip of Light: He can generate a thin whip-like strand of energy from his fingertips that can slice through almost anything.
(Anime only)

- Dragon Strike: It is his signature move but it is mainly seen in the movies (three times in the third and twice in the fourth). It's strength is comparable to his brother's Bakuryuuha (Backlash Wave). The Dragon Strike takes on the form of a dragon-like lightning by Sesshomaru waving his sword in the air and from there it takes form. He can also put in the ground which allows him break an enemy's barrier. Unlike the Wind Scar or Backlash Wave, however, this attack is born of Sesshomaru's own power rather than that of a sword, as he is seen using it with both the Tokijin and Tenseiga in the third movie.

- Flight: Ability to hover in the sky or generate a sparkling dust cloud to ride on.

- Super Speed: Ability to move at blinding speed in short bursts, Sesshomaru can move faster than the eye can see, both on land and through the air. When he does this in the anime, he leaves behind a fast-moving blur. He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others.

- Super Strength: Sesshomaru possesses physical strength far beyond that of a normal demon; he was able to easily lift InuYasha by the throat into the air with one hand in one of their earlier encounters. In addition, Sesshomaru was seen carrying the boulder-sized demon head of Goshinki in one hand with little to no effort. In the InuYasha profiles manga, Rumiko stated that Sesshomaru has Herculean strength, even with only one arm; his strength with only one arm is double that of InuYasha's full strength; InuYasha's strength allows him to lift a 9 to 10 ton boulder using one arm with little effort, so Sesshomaru would naturally be capable of lifting double that or far more with the same amount of effort.

- Teleportation: The ability to morph into a ball of energy and move over great distances over a short amount of time.

- Taiyōkai: As the descendant of a great dog demon lord, naturally Sesshōmaru is a far superior yōkai with heightened senses, intelligence and strength. While he appears to be an elf-eared human bearing splendid clothing and armor most of the time; he can transform into his true form at will, which is that of a gigantic acid-breathing flying canine with fluffy white fur.

- Regeneration: An ability that allows Sesshomaru to seemly replace limbs lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage. This ability was obtained once Sesshomaru found the necessary strength to summon Bakusaiga, he not only regrew his lost limb but healed from severe wounds inflicted earlier.

Bakusaiga - His most recent sword, born of his own power, possesses more power than the backlash wave and can destroy thousands of demons at once. Anyone cut / blasted with this sword gets infected and starts decaying almost immediately till they are gone. The infection is passed on to anyone who touches them.

Tenseiga: The Tenseiga can revive the dead and heal the living. It does this by letting Sesshomaru see the pall-bearer demons that take away the souls of the dead so that he may destroy them with Tenseiga. It usually does not show this happening. In extreme cases, the Tenseiga also protects Sesshomaru from potential lethal attacks.
  • Healing Cut: Is the special ability that can restore the life of the dead by cutting the pall-bearers who take the souls of the dead. It was also able to cut Magatsuhi, the manifestation of the evil yōkai with whom Midoriko battles inside the jewel.
  • Meidou Zangetsuha(removed) : is the special ability that can create a path into hell. The technique creates a massive black circle that will send a opponents entire body into hell. Tenseiga lost this technique when Sesshomaru broke the sword over Tessaiga so it could absorb the Meidou Zangetsuha.

Tokijin: Sesshomaru also wields the sword Tokijin, crafted by the evil sword smith Kaijin-bō from the fangs of Goshinki. It can fire off extremely powerful blasts of pure hate energy and is thought to be Tessaiga's equal. There are two different ways of using it. One is to extend your arm and point it at your opponent to blow them back and injure them with a powerful pinkish-purple aura. The other way is to slash with it releasing a powerful wave of blue energy.
  • Aura: When wielded by Kaijinbo, the sword constantly emits an intensely evil aura, so much that it ended up consuming Kaijinbo, body and all. The aura itself was so sinister that other demons were unable to go even near it, until it was overcome by Sesshomaru.
  • Kenatsu: is a special ability that allows the Tokijin to cut a opponent without touching them. Tokijin fires needles made of yoki which can pierce an enemy. The Kenatsu develops into a massive wave of yoki which is equal to the Wind Scar, Sesshomaru was able to produce a Kenatsu stronger than Wind Scar when Moryomaru angered him.
  • Souryuuha: is a special technique only featured within the movies. When Sesshomaru charges yoki into the Tokijin and then releases it as massive amount of yoki in the form of blue arcs of lightning. In the fourth movie, the Souryuuha became stronger and manifested in the form of a blue dragon made of energy. Souryuuha is at first shown to be equal in power to the Bakuryuuha but when Sesshomaru channeled his anger into the Tokijin to strengthen the attack further, it eventually overpowered the Bakuryuuha.

Bakusaiga: After the destruction of the Tokijin, Sesshomaru obtained a new sword called Bakusaiga that looks like a Nodachi. It has the power to destroy thousands of demons with one swing and can decompose any organic material the blade cuts. The latter ability stops the regeneration in any demon body part that he cuts off with it. He obtained Bakusaiga after he lost his interest in Tessaiga.
  • Decomposition: Bakusaiga appears to manifest a form of corrosive wave attack, an interesting manifestation of Sesshomaru's own power of corrosive poisoning as a sword attack. Miroku comments that Naraku would suffer the same affliction should he absorb any demon wounded by Bakusaiga. If there are any significant limits to the effects of the corrosive power they are not known - even the fully transformed body of Naraku was unable to stop or quench the effect and only avoided it by abandoning pieces to destruction. Only the Shikon no Tama itself withstood any Bakusaiga attack, and it appeared to be immune to essentially all demonic attacks of any nature.
  • Destructive Wave: The Bakusaiga's destructive wave is seen only once in the Manga, in Chapter 523 when Sesshomaru easily dispatches thousands of demons pitted against him to delay his arrival at another battle. If there is an upper limit to the strength of this wave it is not known.

Name: Kuchiki Byakuya
Origin: Bleach
Classification: Captain-Class Shinigami
Powers and Abilities: Super speed, strength, durability, pseudo-flight, able to manipulate tiny blades, various kido spells
Weaknesses: None notable
Destructive Capacity: Large building level+ (possibly higher)
Range: Average human melee range, several hundred meters with Senbonzakura and kido spells
Speed: Hypersonic
Durability: Large building level+ (possibly higher)
Strength: Superhuman
Stamina: Large
Standard Equipment: His Zanpakutō, Senbonzakura
Intelligence: Highly perceptive fighter, being able to almost immediately determine an opponent's attack patterns and weaknesses, he is also crafty tactician, as demonstrated from how effectively he uses his Kidō to confuse his opponents, he can discern the motives and abilities of his opponents and effectively use his knowledge to end the battle in his favor
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Shunpo: Superspeed technique like Soru.

- Sutsusemi: Allows movement at great speeds, leaving a tangible afterimage, as well as an article of clothing, such as his coat, behind.

- Rikujōkōrō: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, completely immobilizing them.

- Byakurai: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

- Senbonzakura: This is the name of his sword. Its release command is "Scatter". In Shikai, Senbonzakura's blade separates into a thousand slender, tiny blade fragments which then fly away from the hilt leaving only the sword's handle in Byakuya's hand, by swinging Senbonzakura's hilt, Byakuya can control the blade fragments at will, allowing him to shred opponents at a distance.

- Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi: Simply a larger version of the Shikai.

- Bankai Techniques: Byakuya's Bankai has several forms, achieved by arranging the blades in different patterns. Each form presents a different advantage, such as increasing offense at the expense of defense

- Senkei: Byakuya mixes his blood with the tiny blades of his Bankai. This unites the scattered petals into complete glowing swords, numbering in the thousands, that form four rows. He commonly calls the swords to his hands for melee combat, when in his hand they lose their glow and take the form of his sealed Zanpakutō, while they seem solid in this state, the swords can just as easily dissipate back into the multitude of tiny blades that they are made of, he can also control the blades mentally.

- Gōkei: This form increases the number of tiny blades immensely. It creates a spherical formation of over 100 million tiny blade fragments, which swirl around the opponent like a cloud. It then flies into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no possibility to escape. It then collapses on itself, obliterating the opponent.

- Shūkei: This condenses each and every single one of his blades into a single, potent sword, drastically increasing its cutting power.

- Hakuteiken: Pure white wings form on Byakuya's back, as well a halo-like circle, made of concentrated spiritual energy. It is unknown whether these wings are merely an aesthetic effect or if they can be used to fly.

byakuya has the range, intellegence , and versatility of over 40 different spells at his disposal, plus his shikai and bankai, where as sesshy has the power and durability.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They are remotely close to each other in speed.  
Sesshomaru has super human stats, speed included, but it consists mostly of twirling, outside that he's happily sat there and let people attack, even once welcoming Naraku to absorb him. 

Our good Captain here was speed blizting someone that was speed blitzing his lieutenant.  
I honestly can't think of a single showing from Sesshomaru that compares to a lot of Byakuya's speed feats. Which I guess wouldn't be too big of a deal if Byakuya didn't speed blitz his opponents in nearly everytime he fights.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel