Serial killers!:Scar(FMA) VS Rail Tracer(Baccano!)

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on March 30, 2011. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS

THE CASE FOR CLAIRE

Faster 
More agile 
Clever fighhter 
Limited reality warping  

THE CASE FOR SCAR

Alchemy deconstruction 
Able to keep up with Wrath 
Bullet-t-timing 
Alchemy reconstruction 

RULES

Claire gets a gun the one he used in hte serie 
They each start  at opposing ends of the alley.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Arent claires skills on par with a full powered king bradley?
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123:
Not really claire has never beeen demonstrated to  do the things wrath did. 
@mrassh0le:
Ah ok then. Thats just what it said in one of your previous threads. IDK who wins then. I havent seen much of claire considering i still need to finish baccano
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Haofan123:  Claire with powerscaling is a good match for Bradley. Ultimate Eye or not.

Purely by feats though all he has that his speed and agility is far superior to bullet timers. He casually disappeared from their sight and played them totally for the fool.
He's also inhumanely strong but still on street levels of power.
Although I think those are still fair enough to beat Scar, even if he's just playing around as usual.
This match-up is worse than Scar vs Bradley in a sense that Claire is the more cautious of the two. His style is centered around evading the attacks and only countering whether he just happens to want that.
Edit: 
some videos of Stanfield

The second is a bit of spoiler though:
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Well considering that Claire was toying with two bullet timers at the same time like they were nothing, and that was able to stop Graham wrech with on hands, i think he should take this without much problems.
Post by Fehafare (9,341 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Who is a better Serial Killer? The readhaired dude. Who is better in this fight? Idk.
now that ive finished baccano, claire wins, he can blitz bullet timers easily and is just to skiled and fast for scar to handle. All claire has to do is blitz scar and shoot him in the head
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
A fight most interesting indeed... a stalemate, perhaps?
Post by Nightwolf (113 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
Agreed.

@Nightwolf said:

Agreed.
Doubt it. Claire can casually blitz bullet timers making him faster than scar by far. All he as to do is get behind scar and blow his brains out. claire as a 90 year old man was able to(in the novels which are cannon as they inspired the anime)singlehandedly take down an entire ship of modern day pirates armed with modern weaponry. Claire is at his prime here so you can imagine how strong he really is.
@Haofan123: But you also have to take into consideration the things Scar can do in both animated renditions of FMA.
@Haofan123: But you also have to take into consideration the things Scar can do in both animated renditions of FMA.
oh, but i have. scar is a low class bullet timer while claire has blitzed much more capable bullet timers than scar. while it is true that scar can reconstruct and deconstruct by the end of the series, claire is just to quick for him. If scar was almost killed by a half dead Bradley(he would have died to if not for PIS) then claire can definitely get the job done
@Haofan123 said:
oh, but i have. scar is a low class bullet timer while claire has blitzed much more capable bullet timers than scar. while it is true that scar can reconstruct and deconstruct by the end of the series, claire is just to quick for him. If scar was almost killed by a half dead Bradley(he would have died to if not for PIS) then claire can definitely get the job done
Okay, I'll give you that.
Post by Fehafare (9,341 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Haofan123
Ife he can do that then he is a better figther too. And btw is the only Baccano manga the " Baccano! 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad" because  i would like to read Baccano but that is the only  
manga i found and the scanslation was dropped.
@fehafare said:

@Haofan123
Ife he can do that then he is a better figther too. And btw is the only Baccano manga the " Baccano! 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad" because  i would like to read Baccano but that is the only  manga i found and the scanslation was dropped.

yeah he probably is. I found another baccano manga simply called baccano but thats about it. However, baccano is its own series of light novels that inspired the popular anime series
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123 said:
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel