Sephiroth vs Mihawk

Topic started by Stingerrain on May 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Theorder14: BS that can't be applied to combat. And about the scene from CC. He's doing a sprint over a long distance lol, i already explained that that can't be done at those speeds plain and simple. And really guys the only arguments i have heared so far are "it doesn't look like/i don't think it is/i don't like it being that way". If you dislike anything like that go and disprove the damn calc in some way.

@SpeedForceSpider: No matter how much you abuse it, dodging machine gun fire is barely hypersonic, let alone mach 100+. The calc on the other hand says otherwise.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: Not really looking for your approval considering the calcs you gave are BS. Machine Gun fire is MHS. I was just proving because they assume something is slow doesn't mean it appears so. Not replying after this Fehafare.

Post by Theorder14 (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider: ah well, everyone's got their own opinion and it's fine if we agree to disagree so no hard feelings :D

@SpeedForceSpider: Why would the calcs be BS?

And lol, since when is machine gun fire MHS? Because you say so?

@Fehafare: umm what?

@Theorder14: What? I was talking about the scene, with the whole human reacting to lightning thing.

@Fehafare: I see, tbh, i don't know much about KK and i've never read a single kk comic so i have no idea what your talking about.

The only things i know is that he have dodged lighting, bust mountains, fought kryptoinans but that's all lol

@Theorder14: Lol...

Just because he's "human" doesn't mean his stats have to be human.

@Fehafare: yea, but how did he reach those stats? I know that he's the masters of many martial arts but i still can't believe how that alone allows him to fight kryptonians. well, it's comics i guess

@Theorder14: Same as 80% characters from One Piece. They are supposedly human but still shit on anything known to human. Going by species, titles and names in fiction just doesn't work, just look at the feats.

@Fehafare: True, but one piece is like a whole another universe than ours and there's also haki and devil fruits involved while dc comics feels closer to our world. yup, there's lots of meta humans but there's also humans with realistics skills compared to OP.

@Theorder14: That doesn't really matter. And OP has it's population of normal humans as well and let's be honest DC has it's share of stuff that has nothing to do with our world as well. It's pointless to search for justification in superpowers of those who are supposed to be regular humans.

@Fehafare: yea, i guess

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH said:

LOL wut? I must have missed that. Plain Sephiroth is not country level.

http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-sephiroth/

Base Sephiroth is country level+ with spells, Country+ to continent level with certain limit breaks.

Here's the calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18583

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

How did DC popped up lol...

Post by Dream (8,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Scenario 1: If Sephiroth is lacking his abilities to fly and teleport, than I picture Mihawk winning with difficulty as Seph's speed would pose problems for the pirate. If flight and teleport are available, then I could picture Seph winning with difficulty as these greatly increase his evasion options while still having to deal with Mihawk's precog and ranged attacks.

Scenario 2: With full access to his abilities and magic, Sephiroth would win this rather easily as Mihawk would lack any effective counters to many of Seph's abilities like telekinesis and Heartless Angel.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,818 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Machine-gun fire is not anywhere near mach 100

There is no evidence for anything remotely close to mach 100.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The mach 100 is still going on?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel